the time has come

unleash thy fury

(shoutout unc )
    Live Peacefully...

SAFETY
    Peter Bourne, President Carter's Drug Czar
    ''We did not view marijuana as a significant health problem--as it was
    not....Nobody dies from marijuana. Marijuana smoking, in fact, if one
    wants to be honest, is a source of pleasure and amusement to countless millions of
    people in America, and it continues to be that way.''
    Source: PBS's Frontline: ''Drug Wars,'' October 2000

R.I.P. LMN
    R.I.P. Medjool

right? nice diversity there joe,lots of stale white bread in the cabinet,good for making croutons and french toast!

When life gives you lemon-tini!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

Comment

Hello all,

So far, nothing to bitch about.

But I would like to see true transparency in the investigation of Hunter. If there is a there there...indict and let the chips fall where they may.

I am hoping for our democracy that there is no there there.

That being said, I did not vote for Biden, I voted against tRump.\\\Damn, now I am hungry for ham sandwich with mustard.

minds_I
      "Fate rarely calls upon oneself at a time of one's own chosing"
      "Change is the only one immutable universal truth."
      "Wisdom is the difference between knowledge and experience."
      "Here's to cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women"
      "Sometimes, it is more pleasing to want a thing then to have it."
      "Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.
      "Teach the children quietly for one day sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still"
      "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. T, Jefferson"
      "Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."
      "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."
      "Faith is the deliberate suspension of critical thought."

Comment

Agree about Hunter. Thorough and absolutely transparent otherwise there will always be a cloud.

Comment

Hunter isn’t in the administration. Biden appointees so far are experienced professionals, not boot lickers.
          “I'm in a constant process of thinking about things. ”
          ― Richard Brautigan

Comment

i tell you what,for me biden has that first 100 days to make the presidency boring as shit or i'm gonna be pissed!

my predictions about the inauguration....trump won't go...that's probably a given...biden will hold a super boring covid safe inauguration and trump will immediately tweet "smallest crowd ever! mine had millions more people"

When life gives you lemon-tini!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

Comment

Originally posted by unclefishstick View Post
              i tell you what,for me biden has that first 100 days to make the presidency boring as shit or i'm gonna be pissed!

my predictions about the inauguration....trump won't go...that's probably a given...biden will hold a super boring covid safe inauguration and trump will immediately tweet "smallest crowd ever! mine had millions more people"

if I was Biden, I would rather not have Trump there.

if Trump does go, he will find a way to say "Fvck You" to, well, 1/2 the country.

which would definitely make it less boring.

I think that's one of the reasons the Trump humpers were so upset.

They had Trump to say "F--- you" for them, and their hopes were still hanging on the Supreme Court somehow going along with the idea of not counting all those states' votes.

Now they are F---_you_less.

It's like their middle fingers were amputated by the Supreme Court.

If I had more time I would wonder around with a news camera and ask Trump humpers -
              * what is their definition of Communism
              * Why do they think Biden is more Communist than Trump

But those are semi-rational questions and the Trump Luv is in no way rational.

It will be fascinating to watch a Trump News Network that has no obligation to report the news !

Just make it up. Hydrosonic missile ! ! ! 17 times faster ! ! ! Best Numbers EVER
              Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

Do you think he might encourage the heil Trumpers to gather en masse at Bidens’ inauguration?

Comment

No more drama Queen.
                  “I'm in a constant process of thinking about things. ”
                  ― Richard Brautigan

Comment

In the spirit of fair play.....

"read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
                    - Ferris Bueller

Originally posted by Harry Lime

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

Comment

Originally posted by minds_I View Post
                      That being said, I did not vote for Biden, I voted against tRump.

minds_I
                      you, me, and millions of other people...
                      smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Only thing that truly worries me about Biden, is that if he dies Kamala Harris will be president and Nancy Pelosi will be vice President. That is truly terrifying.

Comment

What are the odds for a shooting at the inauguration? A lot of angry, misinformed, armed and crazy nutters thinking crazy nutter thoughts right now.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDankness View Post
                            Only thing that truly worries me about Biden, is that if he dies Kamala Harris will be president and Nancy Pelosi will be vice President. That is truly terrifying.
                            That would be called Karma for the Trump GOP
                            Originally posted by Cactus Wes
                            Indictments. Not likely, that's just a snowflakes wet dream.
                            Originally posted by Cannavore
                            liberals are hysterical. they actually think trump is going to be tried lmfaoooooooo. they'll literally never understand that their cancer is the reason trump exists in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDankness View Post
                              Only thing that truly worries me about Biden, is that if he dies Kamala Harris will be president
                              Originally posted by growlegal View Post
                              That would be called Karma for the Trump GOP

you can call her president Karmala

Live Peacefully...

SAFETY
                              Peter Bourne, President Carter's Drug Czar
                              ''We did not view marijuana as a significant health problem--as it was
                              not....Nobody dies from marijuana. Marijuana smoking, in fact, if one
                              wants to be honest, is a source of pleasure and amusement to countless millions of
                              people in America, and it continues to be that way.''
                              Source: PBS's Frontline: ''Drug Wars,'' October 2000

R.I.P. LMN
                              R.I.P. Medjool

Comment

Working...
                              X