What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bitchin bout biden

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Same as it ever was, smh. Folks calling to ban others from making personal choices because
"I don't agree with you doing THAT!!!".
Wait til 'they' come for some more personal rights that are dear to 'you' ffs.

..... wait, what's this, Menthol is no longer PC???? What's next, pot? :tiphat:

Gry

Poor big tobacco, it is such a slippery slope ...
Just say no to our Hill and Knowlton fans.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Buahahahahaha...nothing to bitch about, ay?

Did you catch his presser today....where he said....

“The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware, and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown. Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do. And at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory. And when dawn came, their Star Spangled Banner waved defiant.”

oopps, that was the trumper....what a maroon....buahahahahahaha

phuque tRump bloody...and his devil spawn as well.

That is all, Carry on.

minds_I

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all,

Buahahahahaha...nothing to bitch about, ay?

Did you catch his presser today....where he said....

“The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware, and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown. Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do. And at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory. And when dawn came, their Star Spangled Banner waved defiant.”

oopps, that was the trumper....what a maroon....buahahahahahaha

phuque tRump bloody...and his devil spawn as well.

That is all, Carry on.

minds_I

Trump is still in your head.....hahahaha 🎟 🇨🇳

Doctor M

2508246d523ddb82.png

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all,

Or tRumpo's. ay????

minds_I

there must be plenty up there since he had an endless supply of shit to pull out of his ass:D i read his new social media platform is every bit as cool as cracky mcpillow's...now i find him endlessly funny,such a sad,pitiful character...

igrowone

Veteran
well, I had to look at that website
once you look the old memories of the prior 4 years recur
but god the sadness of thinking of quite a lot of Americans can look at this and believe it
I think I understand now why they refuse covid vaccination, what's left for them in this life?

Cannavore

Veteran
Bernie's out there sipping libtard koolaid defending Liz while she just as recently as this last election cycle referred to Bernie as a "communist with daddy issues"

jeebus fookin christ man

igrowone

Veteran
Bernie's out there sipping libtard koolaid defending Liz while she just as recently as this last election cycle referred to Bernie as a "communist with daddy issues"

jeebus fookin christ man

just helping stoke the repub's bonfire of the vanities
the temptation has to be overwhelming
kind of an extra surgeon doing a few extra cuts on the frankenstein that is emerging from the old republican party
ought to be quite the beast when all is said and done

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh ya, the dems are all meek.. It would be eye opening to see them play politics as the Repukes do.

Cannavore

Veteran
what blows my mind is up until like last week we've had Nancy and Joe both say we need a "strong Republican Party" lol no we don't. GOP mission plan is obstruct at all cost. You cannot work with these people.

Latest posts

Latest posts