What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bitchin bout biden

justanotherbozo

Veteran
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep, stand with trump if you want to spend 10 to 20 in a federal penitentiary for sedition.
I bet they’re some proud ex-boi bitches now!HA HA HA
:dancer:

who knows? maybe some time as someones girlfriend will give them a more enlightened view of gender issues!:D

Doctor M

Why would anyone bitch about Biden? His Wall street and defense contractor friends are getting rich thanks to open borders and restarting middle east wars/drone strikes/bombings.

Where's my $2000 check, Medicare for all and $15 an hour minimum wage? I mean crips is every educated liberal teacher's union fucktard masturbating on a zoom call with 8th graders or just some of them? Or did that dude think he was interviewing for job with the Lincoln Project?

redlaser

Veteran
LOL

He stands like that because he wears a girdle. Not kidding.

Might be necessary, my understanding is his leaning forward is likely neurological, which should have been disclosed since he had nuclear codes in his possession, but obviously never has been. Could be Alzheimer’s or medication related or something else.

Absolem

Might be necessary, my understanding is his leaning forward is likely neurological, which should have been disclosed since he had nuclear codes in his possession, but obviously never has been. Could be Alzheimer’s or medication related or something else.

I don't doubt he has a neurological disorder or two. lol.

If you look at how he stands and sits when he is in golf attire it's normal posture. He only stands like that when he is in his over sized suits to conceal his girdle.