What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bitchin bout biden

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My whole point here is, we shouldn't be dissing each other in any of these SC threads..

We should be dissing the D.C. politicians, wearing either color hat, who don't really give a rat's ass about you or me...

Even though some of 'em have lots of people fooled...

Most would agree. Trumps worshipers are not normal.

minds_I

Veteran
So no student debt relief, but at least Biden opened a new cage facility for children

www.washingtonpost.com/national/imm...b-8115-9ad5e9c02117_story.html?outputType=amp

Hello all,

Did you read the article?

Here is the context of the story. Context is everything, ay? buahahaha

"Dozens of migrant teens boarded vans Monday for the trip down a dusty road to a former man camp for oil field workers here, the first migrant child facility opened under the Biden administration," the Post reported from Carrizo Springs, Texas. "The emergency facility — a vestige of the Trump administration that was open for only a month in summer 2019 — is being reactivated to hold up to 700 children ages 13 to 17."

The Post continued, "Government officials say the camp is needed because facilities for migrant children have had to cut capacity by nearly half because of the coronavirus pandemic. At the same time, the number of unaccompanied children crossing the border has been inching up, with January reporting the highest total — more than 5,700 apprehensions — for that month in recent years."

minds_I

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most of them are teenagers. If the USA was like any country south of the USA not a single person can say they wouldn't be doing anything to get there.

growlegal

Veteran
That is because the previous guy scared over half the nation with that control

Glad that is over
Shame about the GOP civil war

Joe Biden needs to take action against those insurrectionist or else

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is because the previous guy scared over half the nation with that control

Glad that is over
Shame about the GOP civil war

Joe Biden needs to take action against those insurrectionist or else

Next thing you know they'll be trying to burn down buildings with people still inside....ruthless,is what they are!

Medfinder

Chemon 91
the time has come

unleash thy fury

(shoutout unc :biggrin:)

Biden's Keystone XL pipeline cancellation leaves laid-off workers begging for answers: 'They are taking my jobs away'
Solar jobs and oil jobs are not interchangeable or equal say experts

The National Institutes of Health, which told the Daily Caller News Foundation about the funding through 2024, terminated the grant in April 2020 amid criticism over EcoHealth Alliance’s relationship with the lab, according to the report.

The NIH said in a letter that EcoHealth’s work in China did not align with “program goals and agency priorities.”

In July, the NIH told EcoHealth that it would restore the grant if it met certain conditions, including the arrangement for an independent team to investigate the Wuhan lab to determine if it had possessed the virus prior to the first known cases in December 2019.

Biden’s Immigration Plan Would Offer Path to Citizenship For Millions
Last Updated
Feb. 23, 2021, 8:56 a.m. ETFeb. 23, 2021

The proposal, unveiled by Democrats on Capitol Hill, offers an eight-year path to citizenship for most of the 11 million undocumented immigrants in the United States, eliminates restrictions on family-based immigration and expands worker visas. Senator Ted Cruz’s decision to fly to Cancun as Texas was battered by a storm sparks an

Activists want Biden to defund ICE, overhaul migrant detention policies
IMMIGRATION
Executive orders and reform proposal are welcome, but president must deliver legalization and change culture at federal agencies, advocates say

:tumbleweed:

growlegal

Veteran
Biden should convert those cages to lock ups for people who tried a coup on our nation
Not death penalty worthy
Come on Joe?

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Biden should convert those cages to lock ups for people who tried a coup on our nation
Not death penalty worthy
Come on Joe?

Seems at this point it's everyone's nation.
I'm one of the unlucky ones , still have to work and pay for everything I get.
As far as the death penalty thingy , I'm not sure how things would turn out for me if I went down to my local PD tonight with a 5 gallon can of gasoline , and tried to burn it down with them inside , prolly would be in a heap of shit...part of that white privilege thingy I'm thinking.
Of course Kamala may ultimately start a fund to bail me out...well until she finds out I'm a person of color(white).
Another hundred years and my great grandkids will be getting reparations.......hey at least it's something to look forward to.

Hahaha only kidding........anyone who doesn't approve of the left's progressive agenda are just assholes.