What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bitchin bout biden

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just figured i’d stop by to catch up on all of the bad stuff Biden is up to but FOX is afraid to report(libel laws and whatnot).
Pointing out your hypocrisy was just a nice Saturday morning treat.
:D

i saw some biden news this morning...apparently his dog is "poorly groomed"..."not what the presidents dog should look like"...pretty scandalous...pretty sure it's impeachable

growlegal

Veteran
i saw some biden news this morning...apparently his dog is "poorly groomed"..."not what the presidents dog should look like"...pretty scandalous...pretty sure it's impeachable

Only in the right wing news bubble

Love a man who loves dogs

But Biden is acting a bit uppity:laughing:

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
ah yes, the right wing...

treasonous fucktards since 1969;

the year they finally managed
to get one of their own
treacherous crooks
in office....

after a lonnnnnng run of democrats!

look how that turned out...
look at how it always turns out,

picture.php

these hypocritical retards, smdh, what a waste

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
I know who our presidents are (were)

i mean, eisenhower was an army guy
that ran against a republican
that was too (lol) republican
for eisenhower’s tastes....

this was his path to the republican ticket.

he was literally trying to moderate
an unbelievably extreme version
of isolationist conservatism.

sound familiar, hmmmm?

i don’t think he quantifies as a real republican
(or politician)
unlike his underling,
the aforementioned
tricky dicky...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Eisenhower warned us against fueling the military industrial complex.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter with a half-million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. . . . This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron." - Dwight D. Eisenhower April 16, 1953

The US spends three times as much on our military as the country in second place for highest military spending.

We still don't have universal health coverage for our people.

Neither side of the aisle would change a thing there.

They line their pockets while our future is getting killed one soldier at a time.

Hell, half of them figure it out by the time they come home... and more than a few check out over it.

The situation is untenable for those families.

Congress, on the other hand, seems pleased with the arrangement.

The problem is not left or right.

I like Ike.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Hey c'mon eugene, I know you're smarter than that...

There were two Democrat presidents right before Eisenhower.. Before that there were Republican presidents...

Oh wait, you had President Wilson, a Democrat, in there before them...

And we all know what a "woke" guy he was...

armedoldhippy

Veteran

aren't his dogs German Shepherds? they don't GET "groomed". any dog can roll in the dirt...and will, lol.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
My whole point here is, we shouldn't be dissing each other in any of these SC threads..

We should be dissing the D.C. politicians, wearing either color hat, who don't really give a rat's ass about you or me...

Even though some of 'em have lots of people fooled...

minds_I

Veteran
My whole point here is, we shouldn't be dissing each other in any of these SC threads..

We should be dissing the D.C. politicians, wearing either color hat, who don't really give a rat's ass about you or me...

Hello all,

And the ones that helped perpetrate their crimes, ay?

The Justice Department and FBI are investigating whether Roger Stone and Alex Jones played a role in the Capitol siege, report says

https://www.businessinsider.com/ale...role-in-capitol-riot-investigated-wapo-2021-2

minds_I

igrowone

Veteran
I'm quite interested in the DOJ Pardon Attorney or some such
job to oversee that no 'corrupt' pardons are allowed
wasn't aware there was such an office
I think he needs a session with some DOJ prosecutors
so he can, you know, explain his side of the story

krypt

People enjoy fighting which is why they refuse to believe this.. imo

armedoldhippy

Veteran

hanging them would be a waste of good rope. :tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: weird,i keep noticing how boring politics has gotten...especially the pandemic stuff....so dry and sciency...not like when what's his name was allegedly in charge,at least those briefings were funny...

oatmeal joe...sure,it's breakfast,but...:D

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
:chin: weird,i keep noticing how boring politics has gotten...especially the pandemic stuff....so dry and sciency...not like when what's his name was allegedly in charge,at least those briefings were funny...

Ever have them come get you in coach and upgrade you to first?

picture.php

picture.php