What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bitchin bout biden

redlaser

Veteran
‘You Go Back Where You Came From,’ Says Texan Pointing Gun At Snowman Trespassing On Property

Yesterday 3:00 pm

HALLSVILLE, TX- As he aimed his Winchester rifle at the three large snowballs in his front yard, Texas man Bob Brookson was overheard notifying a snowman Tuesday that it was trespassing on private property and needed to go back to where it came from.
“Now listen hear, boy, I don’t want no trouble, so you best go and git before I put a big .38 caliber hole in that big smiley head of yours” said Brookson, cocking the gun while he explained to the frozen figure that it’s kind was not welcome around here and he would be well within his rights should he choose to neutralize the threat to his home.
“You come one step closer and your done for, you hear me? Huh? Say, you dumb or sum’n boy? I don’t appreciate you starin’ at me neither, you stoney eyed sonafabitch.”

After it failed to respond to several warning shots, Brookson reportedly noticed the snowman was wearing his 7 year old daughters scarf and immediately fired multiple rounds into the head and chest of “the thieven coward”.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
‘You Go Back Where You Came From,’ Says Texan Pointing Gun At Snowman Trespassing On Property

Yesterday 3:00 pm

HALLSVILLE, TX- As he aimed his Winchester rifle at the three large snowballs in his front yard, Texas man Bob Brookson was overheard notifying a snowman Tuesday that it was trespassing on private property and needed to go back to where it came from.
“Now listen hear, boy, I don’t want no trouble, so you best go and git before I put a big .38 caliber hole in that big smiley head of yours” said Brookson, cocking the gun while he explained to the frozen figure that it’s kind was not welcome around here and he would be well within his rights should he choose to neutralize the threat to his home.
“You come one step closer and your done for, you hear me? Huh? Say, you dumb or sum’n boy? I don’t appreciate you starin’ at me neither, you stoney eyed sonafabitch.”

After it failed to respond to several warning shots, Brookson reportedly noticed the snowman was wearing his 7 year old daughters scarf and immediately fired multiple rounds into the head and chest of “the thieven coward”.
Pics/video or it never happened!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Flyin' Ted really hit it out of the park with his pop up vacation to Cancun.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
well, he was only taking his girls down & he was gonna turn right around & come straight back the next morning...right? sure, he was...:tiphat:

A real epic disaster going on in Texas.

No water, food, electricity, heat. Homes made unlivable. It's freezing. People are dying.

Monday the temperatures should get better.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Flyin' Ted really hit it out of the park with his pop up vacation to Cancun.

news now says he flew family to Jamaica in violation of travel protocols last 4th of July as well. must be nice when the rules do not apply to you...:tiphat:

med4u

Veteran
A real epic disaster going on in Texas.

No water, food, electricity, heat. Homes made unlivable. It's freezing. People are dying.

Monday the temperatures should get better.

Epic disaster for the "green new deal" ...
Wheres Biden at? He took a snow day

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Epic disaster for the "green new deal" ...
Wheres Biden at? He took a snow day
The media would be all over Trump if he failed to show up, let alone a couple of days late in their opinion, as we have previously seen.

Let me be absolutely clear here. As I've stated before, I despised the man (Trump) but I despise partisan politics even more!

growlegal

Veteran
Man, Bidens approval rating is already thru the roof
It is just not fair
Trump never had a high approval rating amongst the American people

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
news now says he flew family to Jamaica in violation of travel protocols last 4th of July as well. must be nice when the rules do not apply to you...:tiphat:

There's been allot of that going around.

Flyin' Ted was a presidential hopeful. He's toast now.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
picture.php

med4u

Veteran
Man, Bidens approval rating is already thru the roof
It is just not fair
Trump never had a high approval rating amongst the American people

Lol sleepy Joe never had nor ever will have thousands of supporters lineing the streets to celebrate presidents day 2-15-21...
:tiphat:

TRUMP 2024 the best is yet to come

https://youtu.be/eg7gZGh3Y98