What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bitchin bout biden

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good thing Joe didn't hold a joint press conference, that my have been the single wisest thing he's done so far......hahahaha
Priceless when Putin talked about the January 6th rioters getting years in jail when asked about Natalie.
Sounded like he wasn't going to allow BLM & Antifa like rioters to take over ,even though I would enjoy watching that live on MSM for a few evenings of entertaentert.Putint telling the world the USA is number 1 in the world for cyber attacks.I guess maybe Joe could have showed some balls if he had stood aside of Putin ,and called him out on everything he said to reporters.
But Joe doesn't call out people when they're present ,as we witnessed during the democratic debates.
Damn he says nastier things about Americans.........Putin is shaking in his shoes right about now........Good Job Mr President...hahaha

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its all BS.. All these Political derps are the same.. What they say in public is very different than what they do. If it was BLM that was responsible for the insurrection does anyone really think there wouldn't be more dead.

igrowone

Veteran
how about a joint press conference where they actually

SMOKE A JOINT <//////////////>___~

if we could get them shotgunning one another
that could take international diplomacy to a new level
now how many here remember shotgunning? haven't seen anyone mention ever online
then again I don't get out much

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
if we could get them shotgunning one another
that could take international diplomacy to a new level
now how many here remember shotgunning? haven't seen anyone mention ever online
then again I don't get out much

Yeah not since the 80"s I guess was the last time I saw that maneuver

Brother Nature

Shotgunning, damn, haven't heard that since high school.

But, what's with the "Russia must be the enemy" rhetoric I see in all these threads? That's some cold war recidivism shit right there, played out and old, just like the 'threat' of communism. If the Cartels and Motorcycle Clubs can figure out it's easier to make money by getting along and not fighting each other, why the fuck can't the American government?

Cannavore

Veteran
"Schumer and Pelosi have been urging Dems not to go after Manchin & Co when it comes to voting rights Schumer told outside groups not to bully Manchin ahead of S1 vote And Pelosi told steering members not to criticize individual senators w/
@marianne_levine"

Dems protect Manchin and Sinema because they secretly side with them. They're simply the chosen ones to take all the "heat" meanwhile neither of them are up for reelection for awhile.

igrowone

Veteran
if you're to the left of the right you're on the left
how left do you need to be right?
philosophers will argue forever on this

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys would shank ea other given the chance lol.. The rep crooks are gaining populism. Crooks vs law abiding people. Thank god for us real lefty's..