Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bitchin bout biden

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by unclefishstick View Post
    dear joe biden,

    please fix the educational system so people have at least a basic understanding of physics
    physics? most graduating from school these days cannot even SPELL, as is evidenced every single day on...here. physics is WAY over their heads. that is why debit cards are so popular, folks are not capable of balancing a check book.
    smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

    Comment


      Originally posted by unclefishstick View Post

      what is the sound of one hand slappin'?
      "Yeah Baby Yeah Baby Yeah Baby YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!"
      “You can disagree without being disagreeable.”
      Ruth Bader Ginsburg

      Comment


        Gotta get back to bitchin:
        https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ece_story.html


        Mr. President, your misinformation on Georgia’s voting law is dangerous

        Opinion by Gabriel Sterling
        April 14, 2021 at 4:56 p.m. EDT

        Gabriel Sterling is the chief operation officer and chief financial officer in the office of the Georgia Secretary of State.

        “Someone is going to get hurt.” I made that prediction four months ago regarding misinformation about the 2020 election. I was horrified to see it come true on Jan. 6.

        The reaction to Georgia’s new election law has me worried again. Though I have not received any threats yet, thankfully, that same foreboding is creeping up again as the president of the United States and others once again spread lies about what is going on in Georgia.

        So I plead with the president once again: Someone is going to get hurt. Your words matter. The facts matter.


        In the weeks and months after Nov. 3, my boss and I, along with local election workers, received death threats because we would not bend to pressure from one president to alter the outcome of the election. It is disappointing to see the new president engage in similarly dangerous hyperbole.

        First, as The Post has correctly noted, the new legislation does not decrease early voting hours, though President Biden falsely claimed otherwise. In fact, early voting hours were expanded by adding an extra mandatory Saturday of early voting and continuing to allow Sunday voting. Early voting hours must be open from at least 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., a step up from the “normal business hours” required by previous law. Counties can extend those hours to 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., as many have done in the past.

        The president alleged last month that the bill “makes it a crime to provide water to voters while they wait in line.” But providing gifts of any value to voters to reward them for casting a ballot has been illegal in Georgia for years. A similar law exists in the president’s home state of Delaware, though it does not specify water or the infinite other things of value that could be used to persuade voters. Georgia’s legislation simply adds a buffer zone to close a loophole in the law that has been taken advantage of in the past. Notably, the bill allows groups to donate water for poll workers to give out.


        The president has also said that adding a photo ID number requirement to absentee ballots “adds rigid restrictions . . . that will effectively deny the right to vote to countless voters.” Leaving aside that majorities of Black voters and Georgia Democrats support the added security measure, studies show that photo ID laws don’t decrease turnout.

        In an ironic twist, Democrats who now decry adding photo ID numbers sued to get rid of the signature match process for absentee ballots last year, arguing it was subjective. Photo ID numbers are as objective as it comes. They are also widely available. Ninety-seven percent of Georgia voters have a driver’s license or a free state voter ID. Almost all have a Social Security number, the last four digits of which can now be used to cast an absentee ballot thanks to the new law.

        Contrary to popular belief, the legislation writes ballot drop boxes into law for the first time in Georgia history. They were created by a temporary emergency rule in Georgia in response to the pandemic last year. Without legislation, drop boxes would be unlawful.


        Another wild allegation is that changes to the State Election Board allow the legislature to overturn elections. That is false. There is nothing in the bill that allows that and nothing within the Georgia code that gives the election board, let alone the legislature, the power to overturn an election. The law allows the board to remove top elections officials of poorly performing counties after a lengthy review and appeal process. That can be used for elections officials who chronically fail to address long lines, lose absentee ballot applications or mismanage the process overall.

        Don’t get me wrong, this section of the law removes the secretary of state, an accountable representative of the people of Georgia, from the election board and replaces him with an unaccountable appointee of the legislature or governor (depending on when the appointment is made). That is an ill-conceived part of the law. But it isn’t voter suppression.

        The president has also repeated the lie that “this is Jim Crow in the 21st century.” Democrats have clearly realized this is a potential fundraising tactic regardless of the impact on voter confidence. It is no small wonder how a law, which election experts agree expands voting access to all Georgians, could be compared to the vast historical effort to disenfranchise and oppress Black Americans.


        While this isn’t necessarily how Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, or I, would have written this law, it is not what President Biden claims. We saw just three months ago how election disinformation such as this can lead to violence. It was wrong then, and it’s wrong now.

        For the long-term health of our shared democratic republic, let’s turn down the rhetoric, both on the left and the right. Let’s tell the truth. Let’s make elections boring again.


        “You can disagree without being disagreeable.”
        Ruth Bader Ginsburg

        Comment


          Originally posted by armedoldhippy View Post

          physics? most graduating from school these days cannot even SPELL, as is evidenced every single day on...here. physics is WAY over their heads. that is why debit cards are so popular, folks are not capable of balancing a check book.
          Not here to laugh at old guys but this is not the reason debit cards are so popular

          Comment


            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-07-31-08-49-23-1.png
Views:	95
Size:	512.6 KB
ID:	17833166

            ...
            "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." .....Thomas Jefferson

            "Those that give up Liberty to have temporary Security deserve Neither"......Benjamin Franklin.

            "The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." ..... George Orwell

            Comment


              Hello all,

              It is a beautiful Joe Biden day here in the emerald triangle.

              Not a lot of bitch'in about biden these days, ay? buahahahahaha

              minds_I
              "Fate rarely calls upon oneself at a time of one's own chosing"
              "Change is the only one immutable universal truth."
              "Wisdom is the difference between knowledge and experience."
              "Here's to cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women"
              "Sometimes, it is more pleasing to want a thing then to have it."
              "Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.
              "Teach the children quietly for one day sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still"
              "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. T, Jefferson"
              "Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."
              "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."
              "Faith is the deliberate suspension of critical thought."

              Comment


                Originally posted by unclefishstick View Post
                dear joe biden,

                please fix the educational system so people have at least a basic understanding of physics

                if Americans had a basic understanding of physics, they could not have accepted the BS official conspiracy theory re 9-11.
                Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

                who is in Save the Children Mode.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by minds_I View Post
                  Hello all,

                  It is a beautiful Joe Biden day here in the emerald triangle.

                  Not a lot of bitch'in about biden these days, ay? buahahahahaha

                  minds_I
                  i got one...joe just shouldn't speak in public often...he's not good at it...i certainly don't think he's senile or anything,just truly bad at speechafying...that said,still better than the demented,rambling ego stroking nonsense from what's his name...


                  When life gives you lemon-tini!

                  Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

                  Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

                  Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

                  Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

                  Comment


                    Pelosi isn't any better. Her speech yesterday was as bad as it gets.

                    #hammerhead_genetics on IG
                    Hammers Perpetual showroom

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
                      Pelosi isn't any better. Her speech yesterday was as bad as it gets.
                      "let them eat overpriced artisinal ice cream" nancy antoinette


                      When life gives you lemon-tini!

                      Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

                      Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

                      Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

                      Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

                      Comment


                        Joe has spoken to President XI,but he said Covid 19 hasn't come up

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by buzzmobile View Post
                          Gotta get back to bitchin:
                          https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ece_story.html


                          Mr. President, your misinformation on Georgia’s voting law is dangerous

                          Opinion by Gabriel Sterling
                          April 14, 2021 at 4:56 p.m. EDT

                          Gabriel Sterling is the chief operation officer and chief financial officer in the office of the Georgia Secretary of State.

                          “Someone is going to get hurt.” I made that prediction four months ago regarding misinformation about the 2020 election. I was horrified to see it come true on Jan. 6.

                          The reaction to Georgia’s new election law has me worried again. Though I have not received any threats yet, thankfully, that same foreboding is creeping up again as the president of the United States and others once again spread lies about what is going on in Georgia.

                          So I plead with the president once again: Someone is going to get hurt. Your words matter. The facts matter.


                          In the weeks and months after Nov. 3, my boss and I, along with local election workers, received death threats because we would not bend to pressure from one president to alter the outcome of the election. It is disappointing to see the new president engage in similarly dangerous hyperbole.

                          First, as The Post has correctly noted, the new legislation does not decrease early voting hours, though President Biden falsely claimed otherwise. In fact, early voting hours were expanded by adding an extra mandatory Saturday of early voting and continuing to allow Sunday voting. Early voting hours must be open from at least 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., a step up from the “normal business hours” required by previous law. Counties can extend those hours to 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., as many have done in the past.

                          The president alleged last month that the bill “makes it a crime to provide water to voters while they wait in line.” But providing gifts of any value to voters to reward them for casting a ballot has been illegal in Georgia for years. A similar law exists in the president’s home state of Delaware, though it does not specify water or the infinite other things of value that could be used to persuade voters. Georgia’s legislation simply adds a buffer zone to close a loophole in the law that has been taken advantage of in the past. Notably, the bill allows groups to donate water for poll workers to give out.


                          The president has also said that adding a photo ID number requirement to absentee ballots “adds rigid restrictions . . . that will effectively deny the right to vote to countless voters.” Leaving aside that majorities of Black voters and Georgia Democrats support the added security measure, studies show that photo ID laws don’t decrease turnout.

                          In an ironic twist, Democrats who now decry adding photo ID numbers sued to get rid of the signature match process for absentee ballots last year, arguing it was subjective. Photo ID numbers are as objective as it comes. They are also widely available. Ninety-seven percent of Georgia voters have a driver’s license or a free state voter ID. Almost all have a Social Security number, the last four digits of which can now be used to cast an absentee ballot thanks to the new law.

                          Contrary to popular belief, the legislation writes ballot drop boxes into law for the first time in Georgia history. They were created by a temporary emergency rule in Georgia in response to the pandemic last year. Without legislation, drop boxes would be unlawful.


                          Another wild allegation is that changes to the State Election Board allow the legislature to overturn elections. That is false. There is nothing in the bill that allows that and nothing within the Georgia code that gives the election board, let alone the legislature, the power to overturn an election. The law allows the board to remove top elections officials of poorly performing counties after a lengthy review and appeal process. That can be used for elections officials who chronically fail to address long lines, lose absentee ballot applications or mismanage the process overall.

                          Don’t get me wrong, this section of the law removes the secretary of state, an accountable representative of the people of Georgia, from the election board and replaces him with an unaccountable appointee of the legislature or governor (depending on when the appointment is made). That is an ill-conceived part of the law. But it isn’t voter suppression.

                          The president has also repeated the lie that “this is Jim Crow in the 21st century.” Democrats have clearly realized this is a potential fundraising tactic regardless of the impact on voter confidence. It is no small wonder how a law, which election experts agree expands voting access to all Georgians, could be compared to the vast historical effort to disenfranchise and oppress Black Americans.


                          While this isn’t necessarily how Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, or I, would have written this law, it is not what President Biden claims. We saw just three months ago how election disinformation such as this can lead to violence. It was wrong then, and it’s wrong now.

                          For the long-term health of our shared democratic republic, let’s turn down the rhetoric, both on the left and the right. Let’s tell the truth. Let’s make elections boring again.

                          you goddam leftist liberal snowflake...posting such shit. [sarcasm - just in case; for those..um....well....just those]
                          ****************************** *******************
                          Anybody can be wrong about anything.

                          "When the facts change, I change my mind.
                          What do you do, sir?"
                          "Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone."

                          ~John Maynard Keynes~
                          The thing which man is most sure of, is man's greatest mystery.....gravity. ~ tjw

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Microbeman View Post

                            you goddam leftist liberal snowflake...posting such shit. [sarcasm - just in case; for those..um....well....just those]
                            Thank you for recognizing me you funny looking bug! and your little dog too.
                            “You can disagree without being disagreeable.”
                            Ruth Bader Ginsburg

                            Comment


                              So what are the odds on Russia vs 'Merka now? Just want to know where to invest my doge coins.
                              "No Nation has ever benefited
                              From a protracted war"
                              -Sun Tzu

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Brother Nature View Post
                                So what are the odds on Russia vs 'Merka now? Just want to know where to invest my doge coins.
                                Try flipping a coin.
                                “You can disagree without being disagreeable.”
                                Ruth Bader Ginsburg

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X