What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bitchin bout biden

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
been a while since there's been a head to head competition
but back in the 80s/90s there was a track record of Russian equipment vs western equipment
Russian equipment did not fare well, in fact that is why we have the Israeli Arab situation of today
Russian equipment fared very badly
but you can never rest on your laurels, it's always a new day and you're only as good as your performance out in the field

like the Kalashnikov? Back in the day TRW produced a simple combat rifle [for the Pentagon] which was cheap and did not jam. It was too elegant and cheap for the USA government so they turned it down. They like wasting money on expensive stuff that breaks down.

igrowone

Veteran
like the Kalashnikov? Back in the day TRW produced a simple combat rifle [for the Pentagon] which was cheap and did not jam. It was too elegant and cheap for the USA government so they turned it down. They like wasting money on expensive stuff that breaks down.

no question some roads lead to dead ends
but at the end of the day it's others copying US equipment more than the other way around
we're actually quite like Germany in WW2, the Germans were willing to think outside of the box
they'd try new things, some blew up in their faces
others set the standard for warfare for years

'Boogieman'

physics? most graduating from school these days cannot even SPELL, as is evidenced every single day on...here. physics is WAY over their heads. that is why debit cards are so popular, folks are not capable of balancing a check book.

When I was in high school teacher's were very easy to get over on. They were looking for kids looking at other kids work to cheat, they never thought we could just pull the answers off our new blackberry phones lol. Most teachers had a flip phone or whatever and they were just unaware.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
When I was in high school teacher's were very easy to get over on. They were looking for kids looking at other kids work to cheat, they never thought we could just pull the answers off our new blackberry phones lol. Most teachers had a flip phone or whatever and they were just unaware.

when i was in high school, phones were bolted to walls, or set out by the street in these neat little glass cubicles called "phone booths" ; and teachers were -very- aware. LOL!

imiubu

when i was in high school, phones were bolted to walls, or set out by the street in these neat little glass cubicles called "phone booths" ; and teachers were -very- aware. LOL!

Yep. Maybe the same reason that most the time, my mobile device sits on the table when I am out and about.
My phone is not an extension of my arm for cripes sake.
Yeah... my teachers were sharp and very aware. Acting up in class earned ya a trip to the principals office.
That meant a call to the folks also. I avoided that walk of shame on most occasions.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO, Yep we had telephones attached with cords. The smaller flip-type cell phones came out in 1983.

igrowone

Veteran
back in 1983 here's what we had for cellphones
and a manly phone it was, with a manly price
and only very big men carried this sucker in their pocket

Attachments

• photo2040279.jpg
    photo2040279.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 8

minds_I

Veteran
Heeellllloooo alllll,

A little empty in here these days...run out of stuff to trash biden with? buahahahahaha

minds_I

mowood3479

Veteran
Heeellllloooo alllll,

A little empty in here these days...run out of stuff to trash biden with? buahahahahaha

minds_I

He just started another war in Mozambique..
that’s pretty shitty

im sure they’ll call it a police action or special forces op... but the truth is we are sending men with guns and drone air support to murder people

also he shot a stray dog on his property a couple years ago. Fuck anyone that shoots dogs for sport

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all,

It is a beautiful Joe Biden day here in the triangle.

Buahahahahaha

minds_I

Thank God for Joe , I now have permission to go for a hike in the woods with my dogs,and I don't need a mask.Save the chipmunks!

minds_I

Veteran
Thank God for Joe , I now have permission to go for a hike in the woods with my dogs,and I don't need a mask.Save the chipmunks!

Hello all,

Well, I have to ask...were you wearing a mask in the woods by yourself while in the woods in the first place?

minds_I

'Boogieman'

At the end of the day we forced democrats to vote for an old white dude. We have them wrapped around our fingers now. I hear Biden is blocking travel from other countries to help Americans, say it with me folks... blue MAGA!

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He just started another war in Mozambique..
that’s pretty shitty

im sure they’ll call it a police action or special forces op... but the truth is we are sending men with guns and drone air support to murder people

also he shot a stray dog on his property a couple years ago. Fuck anyone that shoots dogs for sport

how about some proof of the dog shooting? sounds fake.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
how about some proof of the dog shooting? sounds fake.

some states allow private property/livestock owners to kill stray dogs/ferals that attack cattle, sheep, their dogs, etc, and lots of places look the other way if you shoot one that is chasing deer. "shoot, shovel, shut up"