bitchin bout biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by growlegal View Post
    That is because the previous guy scared over half the nation with that control

Glad that is over
    Shame about the GOP civil war

Joe Biden needs to take action against those insurrectionist or else
    Next thing you know they'll be trying to burn down buildings with people still inside....ruthless,is what they are!

Comment

Originally posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post
      Next thing you know they'll be trying to burn down buildings with people still inside....ruthless,is what they are!
      Or trying to sweep the whole ordeal under a carpet and act like that is justice
      Originally posted by Cactus Wes
      Indictments. Not likely, that's just a snowflakes wet dream.
      Originally posted by Cannavore
      liberals are hysterical. they actually think trump is going to be tried lmfaoooooooo. they'll literally never understand that their cancer is the reason trump exists in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by eugenegreen View Post
        the time has come

unleash thy fury

(shoutout unc )
        Biden's Keystone XL pipeline cancellation leaves laid-off workers begging for answers: 'They are taking my jobs away'
        Solar jobs and oil jobs are not interchangeable or equal say experts

The National Institutes of Health, which told the Daily Caller News Foundation about the funding through 2024, terminated the grant in April 2020 amid criticism over EcoHealth Alliance’s relationship with the lab, according to the report.

The NIH said in a letter that EcoHealth’s work in China did not align with “program goals and agency priorities.”

In July, the NIH told EcoHealth that it would restore the grant if it met certain conditions, including the arrangement for an independent team to investigate the Wuhan lab to determine if it had possessed the virus prior to the first known cases in December 2019.

Biden’s Immigration Plan Would Offer Path to Citizenship For Millions
        Last Updated
        Feb. 23, 2021, 8:56 a.m. ETFeb. 23, 2021

The proposal, unveiled by Democrats on Capitol Hill, offers an eight-year path to citizenship for most of the 11 million undocumented immigrants in the United States, eliminates restrictions on family-based immigration and expands worker visas. Senator Ted Cruz’s decision to fly to Cancun as Texas was battered by a storm sparks an

Activists want Biden to defund ICE, overhaul migrant detention policies
        IMMIGRATION
        Executive orders and reform proposal are welcome, but president must deliver legalization and change culture at federal agencies, advocates say

Seedsman The White OG grow...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371388

Seedsman Blue Ice OG Feminized grow

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371314

Chemwalker..and other crosses using Chem 91 skva..
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=341865

Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
        29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Matthew 28:18-20 King James Version (KJV)
        18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Comment

Federal judge indefinitely blocks enforcement of Biden administration's 100-day deportation freeze - ABC13 Houston
          https://abc13.com/federal-judge-texa...plan/10367161/

Comment

Biden’s ‘kids in cages’ prove his hypocrisy on immigration
            https://nypost.com/2021/02/24/bidens...n-immigration/

Comment

Biden should convert those cages to lock ups for people who tried a coup on our nation
              Not death penalty worthy
              Come on Joe?
              Originally posted by Cactus Wes
              Indictments. Not likely, that's just a snowflakes wet dream.
              Originally posted by Cannavore
              liberals are hysterical. they actually think trump is going to be tried lmfaoooooooo. they'll literally never understand that their cancer is the reason trump exists in the first place.

Comment

Come on Joe?
                I dont think he hears you.
                *DISCLAIMER: My intent is to appear to be a part of the counter culture represented by this website, and everything I present is fabricated and/or embellished. I am, in reality, not actually a part of, or in any way involved in, said counter culture.

Comment

[iframe1]6sb93BD4spE[/iframe1]

Comment

Biden should convert those cages to lock ups for people who tried a coup on our nation
                    Not death penalty worthy
                    Come on Joe?
                    Seems at this point it's everyone's nation.
                    I'm one of the unlucky ones , still have to work and pay for everything I get.
                    As far as the death penalty thingy , I'm not sure how things would turn out for me if I went down to my local PD tonight with a 5 gallon can of gasoline , and tried to burn it down with them inside , prolly would be in a heap of shit...part of that white privilege thingy I'm thinking.
                    Of course Kamala may ultimately start a fund to bail me out...well until she finds out I'm a person of color(white).
                    Another hundred years and my great grandkids will be getting reparations.......hey at least it's something to look forward to.

Hahaha only kidding........anyone who doesn't approve of the left's progressive agenda are just assholes.

Comment

Wow
                      I eat legos

Comment

[iframe1]6jjMuhGZyGM[/iframe1]

Comment

https://www.wsj.com/articles/gov-and...04584?mod=e2tw

Pound me too movement claims another Biden hero
                          #CannavoreDoesntDeserveBanhamm er

Comment

buahahaha....whose your president....that's right sweetie
                            "Fate rarely calls upon oneself at a time of one's own chosing"
                            "Change is the only one immutable universal truth."
                            "Wisdom is the difference between knowledge and experience."
                            "Here's to cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women"
                            "Sometimes, it is more pleasing to want a thing then to have it."
                            "Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.
                            "Teach the children quietly for one day sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still"
                            "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. T, Jefferson"
                            "Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."
                            "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."
                            "Faith is the deliberate suspension of critical thought."

Comment

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." .....Thomas Jefferson

"Those that give up Liberty to have temporary Security deserve Neither"......Benjamin Franklin.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." ..... George Orwell

Comment

That tan may be more real than the man.
                                That which matters most

Comment

Working...
                                X