What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bitchin bout biden

Cannavore

Veteran
I agree on everything but your analysis that capitalism, is to blame.. I think it’s regulatory capture that is the main reason for the fascism/corporatism that runs this country,
state corruption is what’s robbing the middle class more than anything Imo
we have no free markets. We only have red tape a mile long everywhere you look.

"In politics, regulatory capture is a corruption of authority that occurs when a political entity, policymaker, or regulatory agency is co-opted to serve the commercial, ideological, or political interests of a minor constituency, such as a particular geographic area, industry, profession, or ideological group."

Yes lol it's been captured by capitalists.

state corruption? Capitalists just robbed a trillion dollars from the treasury aka federal taxpayer dollars with the help of congress.

audiohi

Veteran
To be fair, she is a miserable bitch who hates Christmas. She probably wants it canceled.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
poor Melania, talk about getting a raw deal. hated for the guy she's married to, lol.

she is being adequately compensated for her suffering, i'm sure. if i was her, however, i'd cash any checks BEFORE i took the vise grip pliers off of his balls...

St. Phatty

Hello all,

Looks like Mike is back on the crack, ay? buahahahahahaha

MyPillow guy tells Steve Bannon that Trump 'will be back in office in August'

https://news.yahoo.com/mypillow-guy-tells-steve-bannon-213700145.html

minds_I

Well he must be good at selling pillows.

are his pillows better than the $3 walmart pillows ?

Are they better than the $10 Walmart pillows ?

Does he just go down to Walmart & buy all the pillows - double the price - & re-sell them with a 100% mark-up ?

I can see the attraction to Trump.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...it is a sad commentary seeing just how low some of you people are willing to go.

You still haven't corrected your sig quotes lol. There is no record of Jefferson ever saying this, though it is widely misattributed to him. It’s unclear where the phrase originated. Its not like you can choose which laws to follow. I guarantee if any did this you will be in jail for being a dumbass.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

It IS a beautiful Joe Biden day here in the emerald triangle.

Great jobs numbers,ay?

And since it is such a fine day, this is for all my trumphumping buddies that are starting to come to terms that they were indeed conned, I dedicate this tune to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A95rn7Tgl30

minds_I

justanotherbozo

Veteran
You still haven't corrected your sig quotes lol. There is no record of Jefferson ever saying this, though it is widely misattributed to him. It’s unclear where the phrase originated. Its not like you can choose which laws to follow. I guarantee if any did this you will be in jail for being a dumbass.

...so THIS explains why YOU have no class?

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Awfully quiet in here....gettin' kinda lonely....buahahahahaha

I suspect that there just is not much to say, ay? buahjahahahahaha

It is a beautiful Joe Biden day here in the Emerald Triangle.

And as always, phuquing tRump a little everyday...and his devil spawn too.

minds_I

CaptainDankness

Hello all,

Awfully quiet in here....gettin' kinda lonely....buahahahahaha

I suspect that there just is not much to say, ay? buahjahahahahaha

It is a beautiful Joe Biden day here in the Emerald Triangle.

And as always, phuquing tRump a little everyday...and his devil spawn too.

minds_I

Until he reschedules marijuana so only big pharma can sell medical marijuana.

Hopefully NY and Virginia help pass the federal legalization bill, but Biden is definitely against it, though he'll probably change his stance because of the riots when the cop is found not guilty. The vaccine doesn't work either dozens of fully vaccinated people caught Covid-19 in Florida. Masks and lockdowns also don't work as we can see with Texas. Hell they got migrants shoulder to shoulder in them cages and Covid-19 doesn't seem to be an issue at all.

Lots to bitch about Biden for, we have inflation for sure and it's only just begun. To combat it he plans to print several trillion more dollars, like that's not going to make anything worse. LMAO

If you have millions of dollars, I hope it's in assets and not dollars cause we're taking on water.

igrowone

Veteran
Until he reschedules marijuana so only big pharma can sell medical marijuana.

Hopefully NY and Virginia help pass the federal legalization bill, but Biden is definitely against it, though he'll probably change his stance because of the riots when the cop is found not guilty. The vaccine doesn't work either dozens of fully vaccinated people caught Covid-19 in Florida. Masks and lockdowns also don't work as we can see with Texas. Hell they got migrants shoulder to shoulder in them cages and Covid-19 doesn't seem to be an issue at all.

Lots to bitch about Biden for, we have inflation for sure and it's only just begun. To combat it he plans to print several trillion more dollars, like that's not going to make anything worse. LMAO

If you have millions of dollars, I hope it's in assets and not dollars cause we're taking on water.

tell us CD, do you believe in the Q too?
not saying you do, but would be an exception to the pattern if you don't

Absolem

The vaccine doesn't work either dozens of fully vaccinated people caught Covid-19 in Florida. .

Not one person has claimed the vaccine was 100% effective. More then 7 million people have been vaccinated in Florida so the 12 people who got covid are within the vaccines effectiveness rate of possibly getting covid.

CaptainDankness

tell us CD, do you believe in the Q too?
not saying you do, but would be an exception to the pattern if you don't

No, I've never actually seen any Q anon shit online, no idea what they're actually about. I can bitch about Trump, Obama and Bush too. I can even argue with you about the rain if you'd like. :tiphat: