What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bitchin bout biden

Cannavore

Veteran
i'm not laughing i'm crying at how sad this all is. we got a geriatric who's falling back on every campaign promise they made, and firing people over past weed use while he illegally bombs other countries and has drug addict children.

this presidency is going to lead straight to the dems losing in 2022 and 2024 and the dems themselves know this. they don't want power because it means they'll actually have to do something besides incremental tweaks around the edges that don't do shit but move the overton window further right.

these sacks of shit couldn't even get on board with a min wage hike over a 5yr period lmao somehow arguing that's too much or too fast. min wage should have been $15 back in Obama's presidency lol to the point where $15 is the compromise and it should really be $20 or more if kept up with inflation.

Gry

I believe it is about 7.25 an hour, had we political representation, it would have been three times that long ago.
Our reps have served our employers well.

growlegal

Veteran
i'm not laughing i'm crying at how sad this all is. we got a geriatric who's falling back on every campaign promise they made, and firing people over past weed use while he illegally bombs other countries and has drug addict children.

this presidency is going to lead straight to the dems losing in 2022 and 2024 and the dems themselves know this. they don't want power because it means they'll actually have to do something besides incremental tweaks around the edges that don't do shit but move the overton window further right.

these sacks of shit couldn't even get on board with a min wage hike over a 5yr period lmao somehow arguing that's too much or too fast. min wage should have been $15 back in Obama's presidency lol to the point where $15 is the compromise and it should really be $20 or more if kept up with inflation.

You'll be ok Bernie will never be President , regardless

Let it go

Cannavore

Veteran
interesting takeaway, it was never about bernie it was about the policies. i'd vote for a republican if they have bernie's platform, it doesn't matter. it's going to be hilarious when kamala harris, who did not win a single delegate in the 2020 primaries LOL, loses to tucker carlson or some other fascist in 2024 and liberals will be out here blaming russia, the gop and the left again for their own blatant failures that can be seen from 5 football field lengths away.

be sure to take it in while you can, cause this is about the best the Biden administration is going to get. everything is going to be be blocked by GOP+Manchin from here on out.

growlegal

Veteran
...yawn, he is barely conscious so i'd say he is no ones president.

Ok the majority of Americans agree he is our President
The Anti everything right or as I like to call them the NO party no longer believes in democracy
They can just bury their heads in the sand and suffer

growlegal

Veteran
interesting takeaway, it was never about bernie it was about the policies. i'd vote for a republican if they have bernie's platform, it doesn't matter. it's going to be hilarious when kamala harris, who did not win a single delegate in the 2020 primaries LOL, loses to tucker carlson or some other fascist in 2024 and liberals will be out here blaming russia, the gop and the left again for their own blatant failures that can be seen from 5 football field lengths away.

be sure to take it in while you can, cause this is about the best the Biden administration is going to get. everything is going to be be blocked by GOP+Manchin from here on out.

The same as it would have been if Bernie won ...
So I'm not crying over what might have been
We need to make the best of it

Riding with Biden ☠

justanotherbozo

Veteran
Ok the majority of Americans agree he is our President
The Anti everything right or as I like to call them the NO party no longer believes in democracy
They can just bury their heads in the sand and suffer

yawn, i think i hear the pot calling the kettle 'black'.

...again you accuse others of what you yourself are guilty.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

images.jpg

growlegal

Veteran

Rubber and glue is the radical right mantra (aka Russian view) up until your victim card got revoked by true Americans on 01/06/21
Sucks to be on the minority aka silent minority side ehh?
Oh well

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahahaha........President Harris is gonna heel the country soon enough.......Nothing to worry about,relax y'all

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love it....sit back and watch them turn on each other.

Somewhere in the world some very powerful people are thinking precisely the same thing.

Bah ha ha

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nah....on the bright side you fella's can't reproduce, not the interstitial threat on this one.

LMBO......hahahahabahbahbah

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Nothing like some good ol' neo-fascist story time with a side of Orange la la land.