Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bitchin bout biden

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    It wont happen even if Biden wanted to.


    Most start buying guns when they get paranoid. Your no different. Just a way to get people to buy more guns.

    #hammerhead_genetics on IG
    Hammers Perpetual showroom

    Comment


      I hope you are right. On the other hand if they get banned I'm going to buy gun stocks most effected from the ban and hope we get Republicans in to reverse the law.

      Comment


        Hello all,


        Vaccines are rolling out...thanks Joe...buahahahahaha

        minds_I
        "Fate rarely calls upon oneself at a time of one's own chosing"
        "Change is the only one immutable universal truth."
        "Wisdom is the difference between knowledge and experience."
        "Here's to cigarettes, whisky and wild wild women"
        "Sometimes, it is more pleasing to want a thing then to have it."
        "Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security.
        "Teach the children quietly for one day sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still"
        "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground. T, Jefferson"
        "Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved."
        "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip."
        "Faith is the deliberate suspension of critical thought."

        Comment


          Originally posted by 'Boogieman' View Post
          I'm still going to buy an AR now just incase they become illegal. Republicans will run on reversing the law if changes are made.
          you are buying at a time that the sellers have the upper hand, very expensive. you can buy the 80% receiver blocks & finish them with a hand drill/drill press/files. if you do not make a working firearm with them, my understanding is that you can trade them as gun parts, say your receiver for an upper/barrel/trigger group etc. (i may be wrong here) i've seen 80%ers for under $50 locally. if Biden really leans into the gun issue, he will be a one-term president. at his age, it is likely even. if you are going to build/buy an AR, i'd buy some magazines & put them up for future use/sale etc. price is going up on them as well...ammunition at the moment? good luck. you CAN build several caliber versions & make that a mite better. i'd like a Ruger Mini-14 myself...
          smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

          Comment


            Originally posted by 'Boogieman' View Post
            I'm still going to buy an AR now just incase they become illegal. Republicans will run on reversing the law if changes are made.
            Make one yourself...easy peasy

            Click image for larger version

Name:	High_resolution_wallpaper_background_ID_77701098398-768x480 .jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	13022576

            Comment


              Originally posted by mean mr.mustard View Post
              I doubt anyone would regard abortion casually.

              I have actually heard a girl refer to her pregnancy as inconvenient in regards to this. Totally blew my mind. And I am sure she is not the only one.

              Comment


                ‘You Go Back Where You Came From,’ Says Texan Pointing Gun At Snowman Trespassing On Property

                Yesterday 3:00 pm

                HALLSVILLE, TX- As he aimed his Winchester rifle at the three large snowballs in his front yard, Texas man Bob Brookson was overheard notifying a snowman Tuesday that it was trespassing on private property and needed to go back to where it came from.
                “Now listen hear, boy, I don’t want no trouble, so you best go and git before I put a big .38 caliber hole in that big smiley head of yours” said Brookson, cocking the gun while he explained to the frozen figure that it’s kind was not welcome around here and he would be well within his rights should he choose to neutralize the threat to his home.
                “You come one step closer and your done for, you hear me? Huh? Say, you dumb or sum’n boy? I don’t appreciate you starin’ at me neither, you stoney eyed sonafabitch.”

                After it failed to respond to several warning shots, Brookson reportedly noticed the snowman was wearing his 7 year old daughters scarf and immediately fired multiple rounds into the head and chest of “the thieven coward”.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by redlaser View Post
                  ‘You Go Back Where You Came From,’ Says Texan Pointing Gun At Snowman Trespassing On Property

                  Yesterday 3:00 pm

                  HALLSVILLE, TX- As he aimed his Winchester rifle at the three large snowballs in his front yard, Texas man Bob Brookson was overheard notifying a snowman Tuesday that it was trespassing on private property and needed to go back to where it came from.
                  “Now listen hear, boy, I don’t want no trouble, so you best go and git before I put a big .38 caliber hole in that big smiley head of yours” said Brookson, cocking the gun while he explained to the frozen figure that it’s kind was not welcome around here and he would be well within his rights should he choose to neutralize the threat to his home.
                  “You come one step closer and your done for, you hear me? Huh? Say, you dumb or sum’n boy? I don’t appreciate you starin’ at me neither, you stoney eyed sonafabitch.”

                  After it failed to respond to several warning shots, Brookson reportedly noticed the snowman was wearing his 7 year old daughters scarf and immediately fired multiple rounds into the head and chest of “the thieven coward”.
                  Pics/video or it never happened!
                  Harlequin & Acapulco Gold manifold grow
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81581

                  “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
                  but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”


                  May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
                  the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
                  may their arms be too short to scratch.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Switcher56 View Post
                    Pics/video or it never happened!

                    It never happened.. It was a story in "the Onion"...

                    ..
                    ...

                    Isn't Mother Nature grand !

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Bud Green View Post
                      It never happened.. It was a story in "the Onion"...

                      ..
                      That being said good buddy, abortion is being used as birth control, and that IMHO is the wrong approach!
                      Harlequin & Acapulco Gold manifold grow
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81581

                      “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
                      but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”


                      May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
                      the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
                      may their arms be too short to scratch.

                      Comment


                        It definitely happened

                        [iframe1]aP_Y5gX-PrM[/iframe1]

                        Comment


                          Flyin' Ted really hit it out of the park with his pop up vacation to Cancun.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Zeez View Post
                            Flyin' Ted really hit it out of the park with his pop up vacation to Cancun.
                            well, he was only taking his girls down & he was gonna turn right around & come straight back the next morning...right? sure, he was...
                            smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Zeez View Post
                              Flyin' Ted really hit it out of the park with his pop up vacation to Cancun.



                              i believe in the local vernacular...


                              all hat and no cattle


                              When life gives you lemon-tini!

                              Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

                              Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

                              Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

                              Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by armedoldhippy View Post
                                well, he was only taking his girls down & he was gonna turn right around & come straight back the next morning...right? sure, he was...
                                A real epic disaster going on in Texas.

                                No water, food, electricity, heat. Homes made unlivable. It's freezing. People are dying.

                                Monday the temperatures should get better.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X