What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bitchin bout biden

Gry

I don't doubt he has a neurological disorder or two. lol.

If you look at how he stands and sits when he is in golf attire it's normal posture. He only stands like that when he is in his over sized suits to conceal his girdle.
Adult diapers may have been factored in as well.

redlaser

Veteran
I don't doubt he has a neurological disorder or two. lol.

If you look at how he stands and sits when he is in golf attire it's normal posture. He only stands like that when he is in his over sized suits to conceal his girdle.

Seems accurate about only being in a suit while leaning, but also seems like a suit would cover up anything underneath. Maybe exposes straps somehow. Need to bleach the brain after that.
[iframe1]1-Io3VI5a80[/iframe1]

redlaser

Veteran
They blame his sweating over the vest, easy to put plates in a vest. Armor so heavy you lean is a stretch.

[iframe1]GU_eMbMLCj8[/iframe1]
[iframe1]5Xu5lz4fS-Y[/iframe1]

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I guess Millennia just goes for the bulletproof breast.

Funny how some people get all giddy when they see their old geezer president spray painted orange.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
mannnnnn,

picture.php

joe biden is fucking up

Latest posts

Latest posts