• Frosty Nuggets
    replied
    3:30 in
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/hCD1R4rJZjZg/

Leave a comment:

• armedoldhippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Sertaiz View Post
    killing them slowly is highly profitable.

edit, everyone who hasnt should watch idiocracy.....
    a cure is a one-shot deal. treatment? that lasts for a lifetime...

Leave a comment:

• mowood3479
    replied
    Originally posted by mean mr.mustard View Post
    I don't consent to the law.
    Ya me either, I just break the laws I think are bullshit

Leave a comment:

• h.h.
    replied
    Originally posted by Sertaiz View Post

Better to get them addicted.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs.Berkster
    replied
    Originally posted by eugenegreen View Post
    Still meming!!

Leave a comment:

• BudToaster
    replied
    medicare for all - everyone can copay until they die

have you noticed that generic drugs ain't cheap anymore? monopoly much? why are drugs always the first answer? (says the stoned boy on the cannabis website with a jar of shrooms)

Leave a comment:

• dramamine
    replied
    Originally posted by h.h. View Post
    Everything is for profit. Killing clients isn’t profitable.
    Who's killing them if they can't afford to become clients?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Last edited by Sertaiz; 12-28-2020, 02:10. Reason: idiocracy

Leave a comment:

• h.h.
    replied
    Originally posted by Gry View Post
    Believe firmly in vaccines and vaccination. My problem is with for profit (Rockefeller ) medicine in general. Evil manifested.
    Every religion I am aware of tells us to heal and serve those with need. Except the church of the almighty dollar.
    The mentioned link: https://www.newyorkfed.org/medialibr...orts/sr921.pdf
    Everything is for profit. Killing clients isn’t profitable.

Leave a comment:

• Gry
    replied
    Originally posted by gaiusmarius View Post
    i have not read any of those papers, pls link.

i'm shocked to hear you doubting the vaccine to be honest lol. i thought that was strictly forbidden nowadays

except before the election, then all media were speculating how rushed this vaccine was and how we shouldn't trust trumps cdc, lmao. now anything against vaccines in general is scrubbed from the social programming monopolies. and saying there is no long term safety data is classed as fear mongering, LOL. we are now officially living in what ever came just before full blown idiocracy. when merely stating a true fact is somehow not valid.
    Believe firmly in vaccines and vaccination. My problem is with for profit (Rockefeller ) medicine in general. Evil manifested.
    Every religion I am aware of tells us to heal and serve those with need. Except the church of the almighty dollar.
    The mentioned link: https://www.newyorkfed.org/medialibr...orts/sr921.pdf

Leave a comment:

• nepalnt21
    replied
    Originally posted by mowood3479 View Post
    That’s up for debate
    would you please back your inferences up with examples and/ or elaboration?

Leave a comment:

• h.h.
    replied

i'm shocked to hear you doubting the vaccine to be honest lol. i thought that was strictly forbidden nowadays

except before the election, then all media were speculating how rushed this vaccine was and how we shouldn't trust trumps cdc, lmao. now anything against vaccines in general is scrubbed from the social programming monopolies. and saying there is no long term safety data is classed as fear mongering, LOL. we are now officially living in what ever came just before full blown idiocracy. when merely stating a true fact is somehow not valid.
    The media has nothing to do with it. Neither does trump. Or the trumpsters. Or the liberals. Nonsense used to distract.

The virus is real and has its own mind. We can beat it if we quit being purposely ignorant.

Leave a comment:

• mexcurandero420
    replied
    Only 2 months protection according to the health authorities in North-Carolina (NCDHHS)

https://twitter.com/RobSchneider/sta...995736064?s=20

Leave a comment:

• gaiusmarius
    replied
    Originally posted by Gry View Post
    Not at all sure I think we will see this eliminated even with a vaccine, it may well be that we have to learn to live with it. I do expect that we will find that some of the vaccines available will offer better protection than others. Have to wonder if you have read any of the papers suggesting a linkage between the flu at the outset of WWI, with the advent of fascism ?

Leave a comment:

• mowood3479
    replied
    i keep reading statements to the effect that if only there was more folks wearing masks, or social distancing, if only we locked down earlier, if only boogie would take it seriously , if only we didnt have boris, or trump, then covid would never have been a big deal. thats all bull shit, this is an air borne virus, it escapes your mask as soon as you spend longer with people in a closed space. this is one of those situations where we humans have to understand that we are not all powerful and the smallest thing can bring us down. not matter which moron sits atop the mountain. we swiss have a great logical sensible government and we still have some of the highest case numbers in the world right now. maybe the vaccine will help, but thats it, nothing else except warmer weather. a new leader certainly won't make any difference. as long as 1 person is spreading covid to more then 1 other you have an exponential problem. how many people live alone? how many in groups? thats the problem and it's impossible to solve without literally splitting families apart. yes closing restaurants, clubs and gyms will help, but the main driver is the family units and there is absolutely nothing you can do about that without bringing in tyranny worse then any covid could be.
    This is spot on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X