vaccination???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vaccination???

seriously?...no one has started a vaccination thread yet? well lets get this started. i for one will not be receiving the vaccine, should one be made available. thoughts, comments, viewpoints? lets hear em...
    an OUNCE of prevention is worth a POUND of cured ...... anyone that doesnt like cannabis just hasnt tried the right strain.

I'll get it as soon as it's been proven safe. I've traveled all over the world and never contracted Polio, Mumps, Rubella, etc which I've been vaccinated for. I'm sick of wearing a mask.
    Specs for the New Growroom

Comment

FWIW I live in one of the oldest ( based on the average age of the population here ) populations in the USA and while we do have the silly truck that's still parked like a beached whale for over 6 months, and supposed to cart away all of we old folks as we succumb to the chinese flu, nothing has happened at all . Nothing worth mentioning.
      The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good things is my religion. Thomas Paine ( Godfather of the American Revolution)

Comment

Its a bit suspect as that testing period was/is very short, can't really say for sure if it causes you to grow a tail in a few years or not. Not sure if I would want to be the first round, but yeah count me in. Seems like its the only path forward since people won't wear masks/stay at home and it isnt really feasible to force it nationwide (cops wouldn't enforce it in various places, people travel to and from those places so you can't really stop it).

Comment

Live Peacefully...

SAFETY
          Peter Bourne, President Carter's Drug Czar
          ''We did not view marijuana as a significant health problem--as it was
          not....Nobody dies from marijuana. Marijuana smoking, in fact, if one
          wants to be honest, is a source of pleasure and amusement to countless millions of
          people in America, and it continues to be that way.''
          Source: PBS's Frontline: ''Drug Wars,'' October 2000

R.I.P. LMN
          R.I.P. Medjool

Comment

ya the extremely short testing period is at the top of my list of concerns but it is a very long list. the ingredients they use to create the vaccine are quite toxic so im wondering how is that healthy? it just doesnt add up.
            an OUNCE of prevention is worth a POUND of cured ...... anyone that doesnt like cannabis just hasnt tried the right strain.

Comment

The vaccine has aborted foetal tissue in it from a 17 week old male caucasian, the lung tissue, google the ingredients listed on the box.
              My Grow Setup 2;
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=370402

Originally posted by MOneYMiKe
              But my freedom doesn’t end where your fears begin
              Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana
              - Can't we all just get a bong?
              Originally posted by flylowgethigh

Ya'll free to do what you want, except force your fears onto me.

Comment

* IT BEARS THINKING ABOUT IT -
                'It can all start from a seed'

Comment

it's actually 110% mercury and lead.

vaccines are just another form of brainwashing concocted by CNN.

nevermind that they have probably saved billions of lives

aliens actually create vaccines to stop us from questioning the anal probes

Comment

Gates family is something special. He have been talking about it several times too. And they aint the only ones talking about it.
                    Hehe

Comment

Like with the high-dive when I was a youngster at summer camp; I'll watch a few folks hit the water before I trudge up that proverbial ladder.

Comment

I ain’t scared. I’ll jump off the cliff with you all. The dead bodies below will soften the blow...London Lemming Society...
                        “I'm in a constant process of thinking about things. ”
                        ― Richard Brautigan

Comment

if it all goes well we should be able to get the worldwide population down around 10 - 15%

[YOUTUBEIF]bQXvekHejLc[/YOUTUBEIF]

Comment

Bill Gates has been trying to kill me for years. I’ve made several reports, but nobody will listen. I saw him one time at Denny’s. He had a little vial and dumped it in my tea. I said “ ohh no you don’t bill gates, you ain’t killing me today”. I dumped it on the floor. Waitress came over slapped him upside the head. I put up a video on Twitter, but I was censored.
                            “I'm in a constant process of thinking about things. ”
                            ― Richard Brautigan

Comment

Not 1 person in any of the finished trials became seriously ill after taking those vaccines.
                              Do you anti-vax,conspiraloons really think govs would be giving all the docs and nurses it 1st if it wasn't safe?

Comment

Working...
                              X