What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

vaccination???

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
the US "medical" industry has a proven TERRIBLE record of reporting Adverse Events - from American biotech & related medical tech.they are as worthy of Trust - as Mr. Trump himself.

what a load of B U L L S H I T .... check out every tv ad for drugs... a 60 sec ad is comprised of 5sec's what it will cure, and the balance 55sec's are the possible 'ADVERSE' side effects...

go try the putin vaccine for the fukin CHINESE WUHAN VIRUS ... it was tested and proven on 2 dozen people...

Thesearch

In the USA, all vaccine manufacturers are legally not responsible for any damages that occur, they are fully legally protected by the Gov in the form of the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, but I have no idea about in Canada.

Some health and safety information about the vaccines in question, to the best of my knowledge, as it doesn't seem to be known by the vast majority of people right now;

#1. The vaccine has been declared over 95% effective. That is to say 95% effective at preventing the Covid-19 disease. What this *actually* means, is 95% effective at preventing *symptoms*. There is no data whatsoever that tells us they prevent *infection* of the *sars-cov-2* *virus*.
(note the language difference; c19=disease, disease=symtomology, sc2=virus, infection is through virus, not disease)

#2. The vaccines (mRNA) do not write into your DNA, they write into your RNA. They force your RNA to produce proteins from the spikes of the sars-cov-2 virus, in order to induce an immune response. We do not know yet how long this production of virus proteins and stimulation of the immune system will last, or if it will be the same in everyone, but it is being *assumed* that it will be a short period before you need to be reinjected. This *type* of vaccine has never been released to the public before ever, so we have no idea what kind of long term health effects could arise from manipulating our immune systems through writing into our RNA. There is a potential this could cure many chronic illnesses (cure is potentially a misnomer here, but for the sake of argument), but it is also possible it could cause auto-immune dysfunction later on.

So if someone has serious comorbidities, these vaccines could potentially save their lives, and is really applicable in this way as it has not been shown to prevent infection or the spread of infection. But if you had serious comorbidities or auto-immune dysfunction, would you take the risk of taking a medicine that has real potential to cause auto-immune dysfunctions? That is a choice everyone will have to make.

These statements are not medical advice and I am not a doctor, but you can do your own research and verify or disprove anything I have said. In fact, if you have evidence that contradicts what I am saying, I would very much like to read it. Thanks everyone and stay safe.

troutman

Seed Whore
When somebody tries to vaccinate you. Ask them for Government identification with their home address.

When they ask why. Tell them what are they hiding? :biggrin:

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
^^^^

are people walking up to you on the street, troutman, trying to poke you with needles?

you actually might want to report that to police... and reconsider where you're gonna be romping around

but it is also possible it could cause auto-immune dysfunction later on.

real potential to cause auto-immune dysfunctions?
could you elaborate on this and provide relevant literature please?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Don't forget infecting us with a chimp illness. Covid is a bat illness adapted for humans, and they suggest the answer is to mutate a chimp illness for humans. The old woman who swallowed a fly comes to mind.

Don't forget infecting us with a chimp illness. Covid is a bat illness adapted for humans, and they suggest the answer is to mutate a chimp illness for humans. The old woman who swallowed a fly comes to mind.

I agree. I won't get a vaccine but to each their own.

indagroove

Veteran
I heard that the flu vaccine was "safe and effective". Cool, I said, "how effective?". They said "40% effective". "Oh", I said, "and how safe exactly?". Crickets.

h.h.

Veteran

And. So what? Any scientific knowledge besides nursery rhymes?

h.h.

Veteran
In 2009 we had the Mexican flu and the vaccine for it.7000 people among also children developed after vaccination with Mex flu vaccine Narcolepsy.

Narcolepsy is an autoimmune disease

https://www.nature.com/news/narcolepsy-confirmed-as-autoimmune-disease-1.14413
Glad I don’t live in China or some European countries.
It’s always a risk and a gamble. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. All we can do is play the odds. That’s all the doctors can do. Of course they have intense studies to back them up. We have the internet and misrepresentations. Flip a coin.

Veggia farmer

the only problem is... it will be the uneducated who will refuse to get their kids vaccinated, only to further the cycle of the generationally uneducated.

maybe trends will continue with the whole video- classroom thing.

Sorry dude, cant we have arguements. Like real arguements?

My wife grew a up with some parents that are very in to living a healthy lifestyle, and yes, no vaccines for there kids. And I must say, I have NEVER meet anyone who is so little sick as she... Is it because of no vaccines? Who knows...

I have met many who have problems after different kinds of vaccines too.

h.h.

Veteran
I remember polio. How bout you youngsters? Vaccines work. Even with their downsides. Even though some folks don’t need them. Life in general, as we know it, is better with medicine.

Now if you don’t believe in prolonging life. If you believe in population control. Letting god handle it. Doctors are evil.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
I'm not vaccinated for whooping cough and smallpox, smallpox was already in decline, but whooping cough is still once a while flowing around and never got it.

painter66

if that globalist gates is so into getting everyone vaccinated then ask yourselves this :
why has NONE of his family ever been vaccinated ???????

Thesearch

nepalnt21;9059188? said:
could you elaborate on this and provide relevant literature please?

As I mentioned, there is no information I can find on how long your RNA will be producing the virus proteins, and thus, inducing the immune system. prolonged and chronic stimulation of the immune system is autoimmune disease. If you can provide any relevant literature to show me how long the proteins will be produced for and whether that will be the same for everyone, or even most people, I would be very happy to read it and post about it here, but for now, all we have is a lack of information, as far as I can find. you can look up auto-immune pfizer vaccine and find articles like "Longer term side effects of mRNA vaccines remain theoretical. They include the possibility that people with lupus, whose disease is driven by antibodies against their own genetic code, could experience flare-ups because of the revved up immune response induced by the vaccines, says Sarfaraz Hasni, director of lupus clinical research at the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases.",
and '...[Pfizer] doesn’t indicate how long protection will last or how often people might need boosters.
“It’s a reasonable bet, but still a gamble that protection for two or three months is similar to six months or a year,” said Dr. Paul Offit, a member of the Food and Drug Administration panel that is likely to review the vaccine for approval in December. Normally, vaccines aren’t licensed until they show they can protect for a year or two.
The company did not release any safety information. To date, no serious side effects have been revealed, and most tend to occur within six weeks of vaccination. But scientists will have to keep an eye out for rare effects such as immune enhancement, a severe illness brought on by a virus’s interaction with immune particles in some vaccinated persons, said Dr. Walt Orenstein, a professor of medicine at Emory University and former director of the immunization program at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.'
but I would be very happy to read something more then theory.

Here is a write up on autoimmune diseases, for clarification:
"In cases of immune system overactivity, the body attacks and damages its own tissues (autoimmune diseases). Immune deficiency diseases decrease the body's ability to fight invaders, causing vulnerability to infections.
In response to an unknown trigger, the immune system may begin producing antibodies that instead of fighting infections, attack the body's own tissues. Treatment for autoimmune diseases generally focuses on reducing immune system activity. "

It may be noted that the main complication leading to death from covid-19 is actually an overreaction of the immune system, namely the "cytokine storm" effect. That said, I don't believe anyone has died from the studies so far, and I have read that they did study people with immune dysfunctions as well.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if that globalist gates is so into getting everyone vaccinated then ask yourselves this :
why has NONE of his family ever been vaccinated ???????

as if you would believe them if they said they WERE vaccinated, lol. pretty fair odds that their kids are at minimum, and prob the whole lot. ask yourself why it is important to you that we believe he is a hypocrite...

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Its not a case of believing in vaccines or not. Its a case of knowing if they are safe or not. That takes time, which we haven't had yet.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
In 2009 we had the Mexican flu and the vaccine for it.7000 people among also children developed after vaccination with Mex flu vaccine Narcolepsy.

Narcolepsy is an autoimmune disease

https://www.nature.com/news/narcolepsy-confirmed-as-autoimmune-disease-1.14413
interesting stuff

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5104623/

not to undermine the problems these people have from getting narcolepsy, just fascinated with all of this.

it looks like, according to nih, the h1n1 flu itself can trigger narcolepsy. so is it a "damned if you do or don't" type thing, as suggested by h.h.?

one thing is for sure, vaccines in general have saved countless lives. who knows how many? billions? how many dollars saved, how much suffering avoided by averting the potential serious complications from (for example) polio?

so maybe in my not professional opinion, the minimal (statistically) chance of serious side- effects from modern vaccines is worth it for something like sars-cov-2 which cost our healthcare systems dearly and has claimed millions of lives... but worth it for the common cold? maybe not.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
read earlier today one vac was touting 100 percent. i caught the covid few months back that shit was nothing to me had minor sinus issues for aweek.