What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

vaccination???

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
seriously?...no one has started a vaccination thread yet? well lets get this started. i for one will not be receiving the vaccine, should one be made available. thoughts, comments, viewpoints? lets hear em...

Fixer

I'll get it as soon as it's been proven safe. I've traveled all over the world and never contracted Polio, Mumps, Rubella, etc which I've been vaccinated for. I'm sick of wearing a mask.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FWIW I live in one of the oldest ( based on the average age of the population here ) populations in the USA and while we do have the silly truck that's still parked like a beached whale for over 6 months, and supposed to cart away all of we old folks as we succumb to the chinese flu, nothing has happened at all . Nothing worth mentioning.

HGCC

Its a bit suspect as that testing period was/is very short, can't really say for sure if it causes you to grow a tail in a few years or not. Not sure if I would want to be the first round, but yeah count me in. Seems like its the only path forward since people won't wear masks/stay at home and it isnt really feasible to force it nationwide (cops wouldn't enforce it in various places, people travel to and from those places so you can't really stop it).

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
picture.php

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
ya the extremely short testing period is at the top of my list of concerns but it is a very long list. the ingredients they use to create the vaccine are quite toxic so im wondering how is that healthy? it just doesnt add up.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
The vaccine has aborted foetal tissue in it from a 17 week old male caucasian, the lung tissue, google the ingredients listed on the box.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
it's actually 110% mercury and lead.

vaccines are just another form of brainwashing concocted by CNN.

nevermind that they have probably saved billions of lives

aliens actually create vaccines to stop us from questioning the anal probes

Veggia farmer

Gates family is something special. He have been talking about it several times too. And they aint the only ones talking about it.

G

Like with the high-dive when I was a youngster at summer camp; I'll watch a few folks hit the water before I trudge up that proverbial ladder.

h.h.

Veteran
I ain’t scared. I’ll jump off the cliff with you all. The dead bodies below will soften the blow...London Lemming Society...

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
if it all goes well we should be able to get the worldwide population down around 10 - 15%

[YOUTUBEIF]bQXvekHejLc[/YOUTUBEIF]

h.h.

Veteran
Bill Gates has been trying to kill me for years. I’ve made several reports, but nobody will listen. I saw him one time at Denny’s. He had a little vial and dumped it in my tea. I said “ ohh no you don’t bill gates, you ain’t killing me today”. I dumped it on the floor. Waitress came over slapped him upside the head. I put up a video on Twitter, but I was censored.

Jayded

Not 1 person in any of the finished trials became seriously ill after taking those vaccines.
Do you anti-vax,conspiraloons really think govs would be giving all the docs and nurses it 1st if it wasn't safe?

Scrappy-doo

I'm not antivax, but the Only way I'm going to take a vaccine is if it becomes mandatory. Just rather not inject who knows what into my bloodstream when I'd prolly just shake covid offf like a cold. I read somewhere about airlines not allowing you to travel unless you were vaxxed though. Isn't this some totally new sort of vaccine though? Like I read it's nanotech or something.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Not 1 person in any of the finished trials became seriously ill after taking those vaccines.
Do you anti-vax,conspiraloons really think govs would be giving all the docs and nurses it 1st if it wasn't safe?

Well that would be the perfect solution to stopping people getting better, if you like that sort of thing.

The vaccine will come just after the virus has left. China are in the lead having started it, and months ago had just two critical cases in the whole country. It's essentially over. For most of the northern hemisphere it's going to take two winters. Mask up all you want, it's following the weather. The masks aren't fit for getting the Christmas decorations down from the loft. By April the vaccine will be just a money moving machine that the gov can enforce. They will perhaps demand you buy their antibodies, even if you have your own.

Over 50s get it in the UK. I bet the rest of us must pay or never leave the country

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The vaccine I saw altered your DNA to make it generate the required antibodies.

nope, don't believe all you read:
"
mRNA vaccines are some of the many vaccines being developed to combat the Covid-19 virus. However, they do not alter a person’s DNA."

https://fullfact.org/health/mrna-covid-vaccine/

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so who here has had smallpox? - nobody, because it was iradicated by vaccine

how about polio ? - nobody in the USA, only 40 cases worldwide last year - because it has been nearly eradicated by vaccination...

diphtheria, bacterial influenza, measles, mumps, rubella, and tetanus? - very few cases as nearly eradicated by vaccination.

https://www.vox.com/2018/8/21/17588074/vaccines-diseases-wiped-out

Can you see a pattern emerging ???