What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

vaccination???

Gry

i have not read any of those papers, pls link.

i'm shocked to hear you doubting the vaccine to be honest lol. i thought that was strictly forbidden nowadays :D

except before the election, then all media were speculating how rushed this vaccine was and how we shouldn't trust trumps cdc, lmao. now anything against vaccines in general is scrubbed from the social programming monopolies. and saying there is no long term safety data is classed as fear mongering, LOL. we are now officially living in what ever came just before full blown idiocracy. when merely stating a true fact is somehow not valid.
Believe firmly in vaccines and vaccination. My problem is with for profit (Rockefeller ) medicine in general. Evil manifested.
Every religion I am aware of tells us to heal and serve those with need. Except the church of the almighty dollar.
The mentioned link: https://www.newyorkfed.org/medialibrary/media/research/staff_reports/sr921.pdf

S

Sertaiz

killing them slowly is highly profitable.

edit, everyone who hasnt should watch idiocracy.....

Last edited:

BudToaster

Veteran
medicare for all - everyone can copay until they die

have you noticed that generic drugs ain't cheap anymore? monopoly much? why are drugs always the first answer? (says the stoned boy on the cannabis website with a jar of shrooms)