What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What do you want to find under christmas tree

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I'd put it down to clumsiness - and being rather inebriated on cannabis - which inevitably leads to spilt coffee on keyboards - so I have found -

- Where-as today I have a dry keyboard - and am keeping the coffee away from it - just in case - although its still not working quite right -

- anyway - HAPPY NEW YEAR -

G

- I'd put it down to clumsiness - and being rather inebriated on cannabis - which inevitably leads to spilt coffee on keyboards - so I have found -

- Where-as today I have a dry keyboard - and am keeping the coffee away from it - just in case - although its still not working quite right -

- anyway - HAPPY NEW YEAR -

But... Is it -REALLY- a New Year??

According to The Intercept, it's not really a 'New year', it's been hijacked, and it's a Chinese knock-off, only accepted by the most gullible of readers.

My super-secret, tried-and-vetted news source says it's actually LAST YEAR, re-canned as a '-new- year' for the unsuspecting subscribers.. Don't fall for it, or we'll just have to go through this whole thing all over again!!!.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
But... Is it -REALLY- a New Year??

According to The Intercept, it's not really a 'New year', it's been hijacked, and it's a Chinese knock-off, only accepted by the most gullible of readers.

My super-secret, tried-and-vetted news source says it's actually LAST YEAR, re-canned as a '-new- year' for the unsuspecting subscribers.. Don't fall for it, or we'll just have to go through this whole thing all over again!!!.

- FOR SURE - I can see this perpetual Groundhog Year thing going on - we are stuck in some yearly habitual behaviour whilst praising some mythical super-generous figure - who we should all aspire to being like - red-suit, reindeer's and all -

- so if 2020 was so bad - will 2021 just be a repeat performance?

picture.php

armedoldhippy

Veteran
- FOR SURE - I can see this perpetual Groundhog Year thing going on - we are stuck in some yearly habitual behaviour whilst praising some mythical super-generous figure - who we should all aspire to being like - red-suit, reindeer's and all -

- so if 2020 was so bad - will 2021 just be a repeat performance?

View Image

well, it IS a shorter distance down now...:biggrin: i hate to think that a couple of years from now, we "might" be looking back on 2020 as "the good ol' days..." (gunshot echoes):)