What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What do you want to find under christmas tree

J

JimCreator

:xmastree:

Like in title, what gift do you want to get for Christmas, feel free to speak.

Akss

Was just thinking of buying myself an early Christmas present there's so many seeds i want...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a set of industry9 hydra hubs built onto velocity blunt35 rims custom poilished with wheelsmith stainless steel double butted spokes...

in english a set of ridiculously expensive bicycle wheels...

Untitled.jpg

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
I'm blade lover, dont like violence, guns.

U.S. WWI Mark I Trench Knife with Steel Scabbard - Marked LF&C 1918, they called it scull crusher, I'm using knifes to open letters.

https://www.ima-usa.com/products/u-s-wwi-mark-i-trench-knife-with-steel-scabbard-marked-lf-c-1918
i'm partial to a simple ontario rat i d2 steel folder, but one of those esee fives or a buck punk would be nice.

i'd really like to find 20 plus acres of partially wooded and untaxed land under said tree. something at the foothills of appalachia, preferably maryland, pa, virginia or wv

shithawk420

Veteran
How the heck do you find the time to moderate unclefish when your riding those nice bikes?those are too nice on your salary! Lol just kidding.those are nice as hell.