What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What do you want to find under christmas tree

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image

Do the hubs come with a compass built in?

nope,but they do have volume control! it goes to 11!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

White Beard

Either Laurie or Cindy...I’ll just leave it at that....

Uncle, I gotta say that’s the fanciest thing I’ve ever seen on a bike (gear-wise)!!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Either Laurie or Cindy...I’ll just leave it at that....

Uncle, I gotta say that’s the fanciest thing I’ve ever seen on a bike (gear-wise)!!!

those industry9 hydra hubs are pretty sweet...here's some meaningless bike babble...

702 points of engagement, .52 degrees for hub engagement,6 simultaneously engaging pawls...

plus they make a sound like an alien sex toy gone berserk to let the peasants know your disposable income kung fu is mighty!

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beer, weed and putang. Somebody has to say it.

Well, no alcohol for me but "Poontang" and weed, most definitely :dancer::good:

My holiday comes before Christmas AND we celebrate Christmas too!
nana.gif

White Beard

Well, no alcohol for me but "Poontang" and weed, most definitely :dancer::good:

My holiday comes before Christmas AND we celebrate Christmas too! View Image

In my house, we celebrate Yule...and the other two....

BTW, bro - your tag line / signature expresses my feelings exactly; I know we don’t often agree about ‘things’ - but I wanted you to know that we absolutely agree on *that* :friends:

G

Well, both of them are about 38 to 40 years old, shapely, function well for their age, and hardly show the wear and tear they've been through. Yep, I could use a couple retro-style sofas or love seats for the living room..

And a wee bit of some 92% pure, uncut coca, just for old times' sake.

And a newer, healthier prostate gland to last me through the next 60-some-odd years.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
why that particular cartridge, hippy?

sentimental, i guess. i loved getting my grandfathers 30-40 Krag from WW1 out when i was a kid. never got to shoot it. my uncle won't even let me borrow it for a weekend & burn a box or two of shells through it at the range. i love the Ruger falling blocks, so...:shucks:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I already got it, a large Cheeto colored blowhard evicted from a large white house!

Oh and a 5 pound box of hundos..