What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sasha Baron Cohen is an Agent

thailer

LOL it's funny for sure and the song is super catchy i still remember the lyrics. its just that what was shown on TV wasn't what actually happened in real life. it would've been funnier if he had pranked the Proud Boys or Patriot Prayer in Lewis county where the racists actually live. its wild how attitude can change with a thirty minute drive. Olympia is a super lefty town and basically is like a little portland.

Me? I'm a moderate and both sides act like snowflakes. the right side just carries guns when they get upset. lol

geneva_sativa

His attacks on certain people have oddly coincided with smear campaigns led by the ADL and SPLC,, among others

Go figure

geneva_sativa

^^ Yeah,, bit of a difference there,,, with billions at yer disposal and the media megaphone for promotion

But nobody really expects the obvious to be recognized by you

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so he's been around for years, did his stuff in the UK until he got too well known.

This accusation seems to be hysterical BS !

Was he an agent when he was Ali G too lol?
picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why do you right-wingers always have to paint yourselves as the victim?

he is a comedian who has made his career by doing 'gotcha' clips - and he's pretty good at it.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You're the one making the claims and starting a thread about it... seems like you can't back it up? who's deflecting now ???

All i can see in the article is that he said he had a contact in the CIA in an 9 year old interview... and that he organizes and sets up his stunts very thoroughly, and has a big support team.

He's good at his job. and hilariously funny.

geneva_sativa

I find him tasteless and very unoriginal.

Not funny, nope not in the least.

I question those who think his blatant bigotry is actually considered humor.

He in no way measures up to nor will he ever have the brilliance and genius of Bruce or Carlin.

Cohen is not of their caliber and IMO, never will be. His "shock value" comedy is lame at the very best.
Bah.

Got to say, i agree

Nicely stated !

Latest posts

Latest posts