What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sasha Baron Cohen is an Agent

geneva_sativa

Crazy how the article really exposes his smug asshattery can fuck someones life up,,, what a prick he is,, an agent working with help from cia and mossad

Wow,, you guys sure know how to pick em!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man he sure gives ya wood, it seems
well sure,i mean duh!

a6e48a02-889d-11e8-8608-b7163509a377_1280x720_113228.jpg

thailer

so i was watching livestream footage of protests in Olympia, WA when in the comments people were saying that Sacha was making fun of people at the anti mask event held at a nearby park. so i followed the link and started watching him sing this song about the wuhan flu. Then when his security couldn't hold back the people any longer, they rushed to an ambulance waiting behind the stage and got away.

So this anti mask event was held by a group that calls themselves Washington's 3%. it is a pro gun antigov group who has a national following but the guy from washington didn't like the racism involved LMAO so he made a little subsection called Washington's 3%. The group members are mostly white but the group is lead by a diverse leadership of white, black, hispanic, and a jewish guy who was flying an Israel flag. So they've been saying they're not a racist group and not associated with the rest of the 3 Percenters, they've been written about in newspapers and they were on the news a couple times.

I'm guessing Sacha saw this and intended on showing them they were indeed racist.

So i missed the beginning of what happened but i saw most of it to be able to say that what people probably saw on Sachas new show is NOT what it seems. There's video footage on Youtube if you google sacha baron cohen sing a long olympia if you want to watch what i saw, including a statement by the leaders and their version.

So what happened was, The leaders were contacted by a mysterious benefactor who wanted to pay for permits, stage and garbage services, etc for the event. the mystery guy got a country singer to perform so the crowd of people who went to the event really just wanted a free show from this well known musician. So the good musician performs and he has a huge crowd. Then this new performer comes on that nobody knew was gonna play. The lyrics were hateful and while it was kinda funny, it really was not. people started to disperse and in comments i read a lot said they didn't like the song and thought the leaders had organized it. this song keeps going on for about 4 minutes or so until the leaders pay attention to the lyrics and hear what the dude is saying. It's then they realized they were being pranked by Sacha and they tried to turn off the speakers, but Sacha was the one who paid for everything so the company refused to shut down the stage! LOL

So while sacha is playing his song, he is asking the crowd to sing a long with him and on the video from news reporters makes it sound/appear like the crowd is singing along but you don't actually see the crowd because it's just showing Sacha on stage. in the livestream it was sacha's security guards out in the crowd along with a few bigots singing and that was it. He really didn't get the whole crowd to sing along to racist tunes. in fact people were booing at the end, posting they had only came down to watch the good country singer perform or they said they left because the song was gross.

Next thing i knew all the news is talking about it and our town is making national headlines! the articles all basically say Sacha succesfully pranks this bigot town and group. The only news article that was even remotely accurate was the NPR piece which actually contacted the group leaders. https://www.npr.org/2020/06/28/8844...d-dude-is-this-like-a-bad-impression-of-borat

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
it was pretty obvious when he was in on that adl internet censorship stuff