No announcement yet.

Sasha Baron Cohen is an Agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i was watching livestream footage of protests in Olympia, WA when in the comments people were saying that Sacha was making fun of people at the anti mask event held at a nearby park. so i followed the link and started watching him sing this song about the wuhan flu. Then when his security couldn't hold back the people any longer, they rushed to an ambulance waiting behind the stage and got away.

So this anti mask event was held by a group that calls themselves Washington's 3%. it is a pro gun antigov group who has a national following but the guy from washington didn't like the racism involved LMAO so he made a little subsection called Washington's 3%. The group members are mostly white but the group is lead by a diverse leadership of white, black, hispanic, and a jewish guy who was flying an Israel flag. So they've been saying they're not a racist group and not associated with the rest of the 3 Percenters, they've been written about in newspapers and they were on the news a couple times.

I'm guessing Sacha saw this and intended on showing them they were indeed racist.

So i missed the beginning of what happened but i saw most of it to be able to say that what people probably saw on Sachas new show is NOT what it seems. There's video footage on Youtube if you google sacha baron cohen sing a long olympia if you want to watch what i saw, including a statement by the leaders and their version.

So what happened was, The leaders were contacted by a mysterious benefactor who wanted to pay for permits, stage and garbage services, etc for the event. the mystery guy got a country singer to perform so the crowd of people who went to the event really just wanted a free show from this well known musician. So the good musician performs and he has a huge crowd. Then this new performer comes on that nobody knew was gonna play. The lyrics were hateful and while it was kinda funny, it really was not. people started to disperse and in comments i read a lot said they didn't like the song and thought the leaders had organized it. this song keeps going on for about 4 minutes or so until the leaders pay attention to the lyrics and hear what the dude is saying. It's then they realized they were being pranked by Sacha and they tried to turn off the speakers, but Sacha was the one who paid for everything so the company refused to shut down the stage! LOL

So while sacha is playing his song, he is asking the crowd to sing a long with him and on the video from news reporters makes it sound/appear like the crowd is singing along but you don't actually see the crowd because it's just showing Sacha on stage. in the livestream it was sacha's security guards out in the crowd along with a few bigots singing and that was it. He really didn't get the whole crowd to sing along to racist tunes. in fact people were booing at the end, posting they had only came down to watch the good country singer perform or they said they left because the song was gross.

Next thing i knew all the news is talking about it and our town is making national headlines! the articles all basically say Sacha succesfully pranks this bigot town and group. The only news article that was even remotely accurate was the NPR piece which actually contacted the group leaders. https://www.npr.org/2020/06/28/88446...ssion-of-borat
    Bigger Britches For My Ladies (2021-current)
    Thai's Blooper Reel ~ 2018-2021

Some days you eat the bear; other days the bear...well...he eats you.

Comment

it was pretty obvious when he was in on that adl internet censorship stuff

Comment

Oh, now you can't make jokes in this cancel culture?

snowflakes

Comment

Yeah,, there not jokes when they are using them to falsely smear political opposituon

Comment

His attacks on cerain people have oddly coincided with smear campaigns led by the ADL and SPLC,, among others

Go figure

Comment

LOL it's funny for sure and the song is super catchy i still remember the lyrics. its just that what was shown on TV wasn't what actually happened in real life. it would've been funnier if he had pranked the Proud Boys or Patriot Prayer in Lewis county where the racists actually live. its wild how attitude can change with a thirty minute drive. Olympia is a super lefty town and basically is like a little portland.

Me? I'm a moderate and both sides act like snowflakes. the right side just carries guns when they get upset. lol
              Bigger Britches For My Ladies (2021-current)
              Thai's Blooper Reel ~ 2018-2021

Some days you eat the bear; other days the bear...well...he eats you.

Comment

His attacks on certain people have oddly coincided with smear campaigns led by the ADL and SPLC,, among others

Go figure

Comment

Last edited by imiubu; 11-23-2020, 21:37.
                  "... You can't dance and stay uptight, it's a supernatural delight..." ~ Sherman Kelly

"First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is." ~ Donovan

Comment

Originally posted by geneva_sativa View Post
                    Yeah,, there not jokes when they are using them to falsely smear political opposituon
                    Says the guy who straight up, falsely smears the political opposition.

Maybe try it in a joke? You might get a movie deal.

Comment

^^ Yeah,, bit of a difference there,,, with billions at yer disposal and the media megaphone for promotion

But nobody really expects the obvious to be recognized by you

Comment

so he's been around for years, did his stuff in the UK until he got too well known.

This accusation seems to be hysterical BS !

Was he an agent when he was Ali G too lol?
                        My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
                        -----
                        To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
                        Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Guess you didnt read article ?

Comment

Originally posted by geneva_sativa View Post
                            Guess you didnt read article ?

The article makes no Mention of Ali G as far as i can see. The earliest date is 2009 - more than 10 years after he started.

If i missed it please copy and paste it !
                            My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
                            -----
                            To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
                            Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

I didnt write the article,,, but am pretty sure if they had found cia links back that far, they woulda posted them

Comment

Why do you right-wingers always have to paint yourselves as the victim?

he is a comedian who has made his career by doing 'gotcha' clips - and he's pretty good at it.
                                -----
                                Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Working...
                                X