What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redlaser

Veteran
Finally.......KFC's secret recipe will be revealed.
Almost as exciting as when Geraldo opened Capones safe.

Used to work at KFC, forty years ago,cooking that chicken. Crispy is pretty easy, original had to have a pre made seasoning mix you added to the flour, pressure cooked it at 350 for thirteen minutes.

For crispy, flour the pieces, dip in egg/milk “wash”, flour again, cook in oil until it floats (13 minutes) at 350.

Absolem

A few more. Riding the underground train the Senators take from the Capitol to their office buildings was super cool.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

'Boogieman'

Used to work at KFC, forty years ago,cooking that chicken. Crispy is pretty easy, original had to have a pre made seasoning mix you added to the flour, pressure cooked it at 350 for thirteen minutes.

For crispy, flour the pieces, dip in egg/milk “wash”, flour again, cook in oil until it floats (13 minutes) at 350.

The local KFC called us to fix some shit. First time I walked through I slipped and hit the floor hard. Those floors are worse than walking on ice. I could never work there.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
That is terrible, very sorry to hear of that.
Had heard 3 others passed away as a result of
medical issues which could not be attended to.

yeah, it’s a damn shame...

capitol police aren’t like regular cops,
they’re not assholes,
they’re actually quite friendly and helpful
because they deal with tourists all day.

these hypocritical trumptards do not love america,
or their fellow americans...

they only care about themselves.

'Boogieman'

Here's a few photo's from a private tour I had at the Capitol a few years ago. Once you have been there and seen the history you come away with a new respect for what is in DC. In case you are confused, I'm not even talking about Biden or Kamala, I'm talking about all of Congress. Even those we do trust are probably corrupt.

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

I respect the History, I don't respect the people who run Washington.

Absolem

I respect the History, I don't respect the people who run Washington and a few blood stains would be part of the History in itself after time goes on.

In time your rage will settle as Trump fades away. It's ok. Trump was your first presidential vote. We all make mistakes.

'Boogieman'

In time your rage will settle as Trump fades away. It's ok. Trump was your first presidential vote. We all make mistakes.

It's not about Trump, I don't think you could understand, your type has a strange love for government. I never met anyone like that until I came on weed forums.

Absolem

It's not about Trump, I don't think you could understand, your type has a strange love for government. I never met anyone like that until I came on weed forums.

You are a political newbie who has so many preconceived notions on who people are. Emotional attachment to a political candidate or party is sad. It's formed your whole view on who people are. It's what gives you the mental ability to dismiss Trump terrorists at the capitol.

h.h.

Veteran

You must be really oppressed to hate America as you do. Is your life really that bad? Are you that tortured you need to kill? You’re 401 is still going up.

redlaser

Veteran
The local KFC called us to fix some shit. First time I walked through I slipped and hit the floor hard. Those floors are worse than walking on ice. I could never work there.

I believe it, one of us had to clean the floors every night, one did the dishes, plus we both cooked chicken.( the two guys in back, girls worked counters and did fries and coleslaw and burgers, shrimp.)

Even with lots of hot water to clean the floor the night before, by mid day, the next day it would get slippery. Can only imagine how bad it would get if it wasn’t getting cleaned right. Still had grease on the walls and other places, don’t think the place was vented enough. 8-9 cookers running in a small space.

Worse thing I ever saw there was when I had to go back in to check if something was turned off in the dark, after closing by the sink. A tile job was half done for weeks, boxes against the wall, so wasn’t getting cleaned and cardboard stayed wet. Flipped on the light and roaches were about two inches apart on every wall surface and floor and part of the ceiling. Hadn’t seen them before that.

'Boogieman'

You must be really oppressed to hate America as you do. Is your life really that bad? Are you that tortured you need to kill? You’re 401 is still going up.

I'm not going to kill anyone. You guys were hoping Trump died from covid or whatever, well I hope that what happened in Washington is just the beginning.

:blowbubbles:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I'm not going to kill anyone. You guys were hoping Trump died from covid or whatever, well I hope that what happened in Washington is just the beginning.

:blowbubbles:
What do you actually think would happen if you did away with all politicians?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I'm not talking about doing away with them, we would vote in new politicans to take their place and perhaps they would take us more seriously. Term limits would happen, spending wouldn't be out of control. Perhaps the left would get some things, perhaps the right would get some things.
So, elect new ones. New boss, better than the old boss.

Really, a lot of people in public service go into this with a genuine interest in improving the world, from their own perspectives. I think they get stuck in a system that is constraining by party politics, with a lot of competing interests. Then it goes to shit, somewhat.

Of course some are just self serving arseholes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.