What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRUMP has Covid-19

OldSSSCGuy

hydroxychloroquine, intro-venous bleach, and a UV light up his butt and he'll be right as rain by the time it just isn't here anymore.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Well he knows how to cure himself. Inject disinfectant and get some sunlight wasn't it?

rolandomota

Joe Biden is shitting bricks now.
I told you guys it's the trump virus not china.
The real question here is will we see a president pence? A pence Harris election? Only time will tell . Trump might die ain't that some shit to think about. Open up the schools because it's not dangerous to young people but guess what they spread it the same
His personal aid early in the year tested positive he was lucky that time Man this election is turning into a crazy football game where strange things and fumbles keep happening let's see if Biden got it

Peacefrog

Veteran
OMG this is for real. I didn't think Sam would post BS but I did have to go verify. My gut says this is a desperate political ploy to marginalize the effects of the virus. He'll emerge stronger than ever in time for election day to save this country from the hoax. Please don't let it be so. Where is Ross Perot when we need him?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't kid yourselves. He'll be getting the absolute best care on the planet. Depending on how virulent it is, he might very well be fine.

Remember Boris Johnson had it too, and he's ok. But Boris is younger and arguably in a little better shape than Trump.

Chappi

If you’re a hardcore Trump supporter then you don’t believe COVID is real so you’re not worried, this must be part of the plan right or he’ll get over it fast like a flu? Or are you questioning your core beliefs right now? Or are you genuinely worried about Trump? Curious....

M

member 505892

China virus, China virus, China virus, China virus, but now i have it, this is not a laughing matter so it's called Covid-19. Ok?

rolandomota

I mean Biden is scared because he might of got it the trump virus from trumpanzee after he couldn't stop interrupting him all night during the presidential argument I mean presidential debate
Trump was proud of his big rallies and mocking Biden for wearing a big mask in small events

The Chump trump virus

He is going to lose for sure now I just have that feeling

Wear a fucking mask the real kicker is hope Hicks lol hope Hicks she gave it to him yup lots of hope for the Hicks

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This gets him out of the debates and changes the narrative away from his failure to denounce white supremacists. It’s just too convenient. It would also help if absolutely everything that comes out of his mouth wasn't a lie.

Jayded

I wonder how many others in the gov have also got it.Could end up with Pelosi in charge if Pence has it too!

indagroove

Veteran
attachment.php

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
As Martin Luther King said, the arc of the moral universe bends towards justice.

Looks like it just took a hairpin turn.