X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h.h.
    replied
    Originally posted by unclefishstick View Post
    this is a website where you agreed to the terms of use,that's all the freedom of speech you get here...

it ain't american owned either...so no dissing the queen!
    While wholly owned, the content , the support comes from the dope smoking community. It is nothing without us. Without dissent it dwindles into propaganda. Especially this section.

Leave a comment:

• Veggia farmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
    The more I look, some groups look more and more to the 1% clubs than I thought before.

But one thing never changes. They ride cages instead of MC, with a chauffeur.

Leave a comment:

• h.h.
    replied
    Property rights are the crux of government. When they took the land, they took the responsibility to care for all. While social programs are not rights, they are payment due.

Leave a comment:

• Gypsy Nirvana
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Switcher56
    replied
    this is a website where you agreed to the terms of use,that's all the freedom of speech you get here...

I hear you good buddy. I served for God, Queen and country. No danger of that You'll be glad to know we put "Us" everywhere as well, but unlike some of my British friend say, we don't say aboot (pronounced (a boot)) WE say a bout!

Leave a comment:

• Betterhaff
    replied
    Originally posted by armedoldhippy View Post
    if they are in the US, i think that most of them do, actually. but their rights as Canadians disappear at our border, just as US citizens lose theirs heading north...
    Every time I go I end up with loonies and toonies. I just throw them in the jar. Thanks Switcher

Leave a comment:

• unclefishstick
    replied
    Originally posted by Switcher56 View Post
    Freedom of speech THEN!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• armedoldhippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Amynamous View Post
    US rights don’t apply to Canadians.
    if they are in the US, i think that most of them do, actually. but their rights as Canadians disappear at our border, just as US citizens lose theirs heading north...

Leave a comment:

• Switcher56
    replied
    Originally posted by Amynamous View Post
    Freedom of speech THEN!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hammerhead
    replied
    It only takes 4 years to get a Bachelor's degree. It will not cause a debt for life. Ave cost 35k$ today. If that's to much an AA degree is fine. Only takes 2 years at a cost of 8k$.

Leave a comment:

• Brother Nature
    replied
    Originally posted by BearCreekFarms View Post
    Hello sir.

If they were worth a shit theyd have gone to college and been more reliable, probably be to expensive for you to hire. You get what you pay for.........
    I'm not sure what generation you fellas are from, but to mine, a University level education is only really desirable to those of us who want to become lawyers or doctors or work at google. Otherwise you've spent 3-4 years of your life putting yourself into unmeasurable debt that you'll be paying back forever. I think the advantage of going to University is that it shows your prospective employers you can play the game, follow the rules, and be reliable as you can't graduate without having these qualities, but that doesn't mean you can't have these qualities without going to University. I work for an IT company, run by myself and another guy, neither of us have university degrees, however we can charge out at $300 an hour (charge rates, I don't get that in pocket) and have so much work that we have to deny the less profitable jobs. While I agree University is something all should shoot for, you should always have a fall back. Having some intrinsic intelligence and a good work ethic will get you anywhere in this world, University will help but given the prohibitory cost these days, my generation is really having to think outside the box and hustle in ways previous generations didn't.

Leave a comment:

• Amynamous
    replied
    Originally posted by Switcher56 View Post
    I'm exercising my 1st amendment rights

Leave a comment:

• Zeez
    replied
    hey man,don't sully tull by comparing trump to them!
    His line "And your wise men don't know how it feels To be thick as a brick", It rings true for trump.

Leave a comment:

• Switcher56
    replied
    hey man,don't sully tull by comparing trump to them!
    I'm exercising my 1st amendment rights

Leave a comment:

• St. Phatty
    replied
    I think they should give him more Dexamethasone.

As much as he wants.

Then cut off his phone to the Pentagon & Steve Mnuchin, so he can't start any wars or destroy the economy any worse.

Trump will probably be in office another 3 months and 9 days ?

January 20, 2021, Wednesday

Let him mainline the Dexamethasone and be the Trump Show Man that he is.

If he dies - how is this a problem ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X