What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRUMP has Covid-19

Brother Nature

An 18 year old kid thinks anybody over 30 is a "boomer". They call you a "boomer". Hating your grandparents. How proud they must be. Be sure to tell them how they fucked up and ruined your generations lively hood. Trump is a "boomer".

Cannavore can meme. You not so much. Yours are over used and not witty.

I quite like Boogies memes and I certainly don't support 'his side' as it's called. And yeah, boomers do suck, living off the hard work of their parents generation, looking at the world through rose-tinted glasses preaching 'peace, love and understanding' all the while destroying the climate, economy, and future of all subsequent generations. Not to mention all the bullshit feelygood hippie shit that's bread a generation of pussies who prefer to sit at home playing video games and needing safe spaces at schools because mommy told them their special. As a millenial I totally get how we suck, but boomers created us so it's kinda on you guys. If I can accept my generations bullshit, you guys can own yours too.

I also hope trump doesn't get better and spreads it to Biden.

Absolem

I quite like Boogies memes and I certainly don't support 'his side' as it's called. And yeah, boomers do suck, living off the hard work of their parents generation, looking at the world through rose-tinted glasses preaching 'peace, love and understanding' all the while destroying the climate, economy, and future of all subsequent generations. Not to mention all the bullshit feelygood hippie shit that's bread a generation of pussies who prefer to sit at home playing video games and needing safe spaces at schools because mommy told them their special. As a millenial I totally get how we suck, but boomers created us so it's kinda on you guys. If I can accept my generations bullshit, you guys can own yours too.

I also hope trump doesn't get better and spreads it to Biden.

I'm Gen-x myself. My parents are baby boomers. Maybe if millennials took the time to learn about other generations they wouldn't assume so much of other people. Easy to wrap every generation in a neat little package of blame. Kids have been doing it for generations to their parents. The baby boomers used to say "don't trust anyone over 30". How little times change. When you realize every generation goes through the same thing you can learn from others mistakes. Millennials don't get that. The kids 20 years younger then you will shit on your generations work as well. Because you didn't fix all the world's problems.

I wrote this a while back. Might help ya to understand the WWII and Boomer generations.

Those numbers don't surprise me at all. I've never once heard anybody say we need to return to the economic time period somewhere between 1776-1940.

The year is 1945. WWII is ending. The men over seas fighting for our country are coming home. For 4 years these men rich or poor wore the same clothes, ate the same food, had the same rifles, everything they did they did together.

The people at home were in the same boat. They had the same food rations, had loved ones fighting overseas, waited in line for food and gas. The people of the US for 4 years were one. It's what made that generation great.

When the troops came home. They moved into houses. If you look at the neighborhoods they lived in every third or fourth house was the same. They didn't mind being alike. It's what brought them
comfort in the war. They were all going through the same thing.

Enter their children(Baby Boomers). The offspring of the WWII generation saw their parents as conformists with zero individuality. They couldn't stand or mostly they couldn't understand why their parents generation was the way they were. The WWII generation is what brought out the hippies. The hippies were a direct rebellion of their parents ideals. Were their parents ideals really that bad? I don't think so.

The US from 1945-1970s was the Bubba Gump Shrimp boat. We enjoyed economic success beyond our dreams.

WHY?
BECAUSE WE HAD NO ECONOMIC COMPETITION FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD.

At the end of WWII our factories were intact and could pump out products like never before. Europe and a good chunk of the world was a pile of fucking rubble. Their biggest concern was building their infrastructure back. Roads, water, power, food sources, etc.

It wasn't until the late 60's early 70's rest of the world came back from the devastation of WWII. But when they did the US was not prepared at all. We had a comfort level of not pushing the envelope or advancing our technologies much. In the 1970's we were still producing products like cars, tv's, and appliances with pre WWII technology.

When Europe hit the market in the 70's with Japan they were using technology post WWII. Their cars had computer chips, fuel injection was standard along with power brakes and steering. The products produced in Japan and Europe were far superior to our American made products. It caught us off guard and our manufacturing base technology wise wasn't able to catch up until the the early 90's.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They should have cut the date off for boomers 1946-1953 is when everyone started pumping out the babies after WWII... 1954-1964 we where not like our war time parents. We didn't have videos games or any other electronic gizmos. Only a small part of 1954-1964 kids where considered hippies. Even though we all went to woodstock most of us kids leaned towards rock music and movies like The Outsiders, Cheech & Chong and Dazed and Confused..All we wanted was sex,drugs and RR. Fuck the hippies.

Absolem

Millennials can get in line and wait their turn like other generations have too. My Gen X group would love to have the power structure turned over to us and Gen Y. Griping about not having a say. Ya I get ya on that. Cue up.

I think millennials take a bunch of heat for gen Z. The youngest millennials are like 25 years old. Millennials graduated during the recession.
We grew up on south park, and called our best friend's "faggot" 30x per day, and choked each other out for fun.
We do have a drug problem; millennials. My observation is the kids who smoked weed young are still alive. The kids who waited till college to experiment are dead.

I know lots and lots of conservative millennials. Though I would call them libertarians.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i feel bad for you youngsters,your music sucks,those skinny jeans are crushing your balls,and you get a planet us old folks have utterly trashed...you're welcome by the way!

Absolem

I think millennials take a bunch of heat for gen Z. The youngest millennials are like 25 years old. Millennials graduated during the recession.
We grew up on south park, and called our best friend's "faggot" 30x per day, and choked each other out for fun.
We do have a drug problem; millennials. My observation is the kids who smoked weed young are still alive. The kids who waited till college to experiment are dead.

I know lots and lots of conservative millennials. Though I would call them libertarians.

Personally I don't like the political labels or generation labels. It divides people too much. Like Hammerhead stated how many people in his age group are lumped into aspects of a certain generation but his age group didn't experience it.

I agree with ya on them being libertarians. Socially liberal and from what I've seen fiscally conservative. Growing up during a recession is a scar that doesn't go away. The great depression turned the WWII generation into hoarders. They didn't throw anything out. We have to much in common to let age differences divide us.

rolandomota

Veteran
God damn it this is not a chit chat thread it's about how the fucking president got covid because he's a moron

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran

That would be great if they/you all can mobilize. Only one time has a 3rd party candidate been on the ballot in all 50 states, I think it was 1996 with Harry Browne. He was a hard asset guy that really knew what he was talking about with regards to economics. Here's some of Harry's ads from 2000...Harry Browne 2000 ads, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pIYIB4JfzA

Interesting that despite Harry getting on the ballot in all 50 states they would NOT allow him in on the "presidential debates" and some states are so corrupt, Florida as a case in point, there had to be a certain number of names to be on the ballot in Fl...........but not for the democrat or republican, only a 3rd party candidate and even if that incredible hill can be climbed, which Harry did, the LP then had to pay a big fee, I don't remember how much it was but that "fee" was then split between the democrat and republican parties. And despite overcoming all that, they allowed Ross Perot in the debates who was not on the ballot in all 50 states and DC.

iTarzan

But no worry it will just disappear like a miracle...

Says the person who had it too because your wife had to go to zumba class. Was she thinking it would just go away or just stay away from zumba class.

LOL!

Everything was going great until somebody had to go to the all important zumba class.

You and your wife could have died because of zumba class. Trump could have died because
he was running the country and trying to get reelected.

Presidency vs Zumba class. Hmmmm...

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent

Clearly you Dembs :bashhead: don't get the point I'm trying to make.

Corrupt Donnie ("My Boy" according to libturf), Clintons, Bidens, Pelosie, ( enter Republican/Democrat name here) get away without paying their fair share, yet we the people get bent over by the IRS.

You Republicans and Democrats are too dumb to realize that these corrupt assholes are just fucking you over, and like little zombies you grab your ankles.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who ever said "there is no such thing as a stupid question" never read your post.

Remove a % of Gods Chosen lunatics and sellouts (actual humans that profit off of others suffering and death), then maybe things will be better... But let's all go after TrUmp. Never mind the fact that Obama/Biden/Clinton was dropping bombs on school buses full of children or bombing Hospitals or killing innocent women and children in the middle east OR building cages for childern.

Yeah, fancy, Trump and his illness being the subject of discussion in a thread about Trump being ill !
Crazy world we live in....

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Yeah, fancy, Trump and his illness being the subject of discussion in a thread about Trump being ill !
Crazy world we live in....

I was specifically talking about the Trump dead, better world part.

If trump dies there is just going to be another asshole/corrupt politician to take his place, nothing will really change, you'll just receive a better illusion.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If trump dies there is just going to be another asshole/corrupt politician to take his place, nothing will really change, you'll just receive a better illusion.

I disagree. The rest may be assholes but Trump is a much bigger asshole than anyone. He takes assholery to whole new heights.. and is a much bigger danger to the world.

Just someone who is sane and doesn't act like a needy spoiled child would be a huge improvement.

VG

Latest posts

Latest posts