What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRUMP has Covid-19

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now he has to inject disinfectans and needs some sunshine, as he said in April.

Hey Herman, what's German for schadenfreude ?

:laughing:

Nice of the Donald to have a face to face meeting with his donors AFTER he knew that his Aide tested positive !

i wonder who else has been exposed by his irresponsibility.?

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
Ha ha Verdant, interesting, I heard that Schadenfreude is a word that´s used sometimes in english. From human to human, I wish him a good recovery, he has the best doctors, I think he is gonna be allright soon.

Cuddles

the same doctors that told him to tell people to inject themselves with ISO? In that case he won´t last long I´m afraid

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Getting deeper....

Pentagon appears to be treating this as a national security crisis:

The E-6B is “the plane that has the ability to order the killing of everyone on earth if someone attacks the US with nukes in a first strike. It can talk to our missile subs under water even if DC is gone.”

Tim Hogan
@TimInHonolulu
RT There's an E-6B Mercury off the east coast near DC. I looked because I would expect them to pop up if he tests positive. It's a message to the small group of adversaries with SLBMs and ICBMs.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TimInHonolulu/status/1311883569086623744?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1311914830178193410%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.godlikeproductions.com%2Fforum1%2Fmessage4538732%2Fpg1

S2 really

Don't kid yourselves. He'll be getting the absolute best care on the planet. Depending on how virulent it is, he might very well be fine.

Remember Boris Johnson had it too, and he's ok. But Boris is younger and arguably in a little better shape than Trump.

I imagine he and Melania are both already getting convalescent plasma therapy.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorted.
picture.php

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I opened this thread and couldn't believe that an old guy who had this, was sick as a dawg for only a day, so he said, would come out and say what he did.

Respect went down a few notches.

Somebody get Trump a vaporizer and some gassy weed. I think if SS opened his eyes, he might see that dope may have been why he recovered so quickly.

Amynamous

Don't kid yourselves. He'll be getting the absolute best care on the planet. Depending on how virulent it is, he might very well be fine.

Remember Boris Johnson had it too, and he's ok. But Boris is younger and arguably in a little better shape than Trump.

As a “billionaire”, trump can afford to pay and receive the best care anywhere. And yet, he chooses to receive socialized medical care for himself.
Ironic, isn’t it?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Just for comparison, it was 10 days after testing positive for covid that Boris Johnson was admitted to hospital..... he was claiming to be fine up until near that time.

and yes, he was treated 'passively' with oxygen - i.e. NOT put on a ventilator which is much more invasive and risky... but passive treatment uses a lot more oxygen and was not available to the general public.

VG

imiubu

Karma is a bitch? Keep in mind that works both ways.

Folks in here wishing ill on someone because they don't like him??
Remember this when Karma comes for you.

ffs

M

member 505892

Karma is a bitch? Keep in mind that works both ways.

Folks in here wishing ill on someone because they don't like him??
Remember this when Karma comes for you.

ffs

If someone you believe is a horrendous criminal and detriment to humanity wouldn't you wish them some form of punishment?
Like how rapists or murderers or conmen thieves go to prison for a long time?
It is not unreasonable to get some feeling of poetic justice if the punishment fits the crime.