X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#CannavoreDoesntDeserveBanhamm er

Comment

sorted.
      My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
      -----
      To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
      Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Mike Pence tests negative for Covid 19.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...diagnosis.html
        Seedsman The White OG grow...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371388

Seedsman Blue Ice OG Feminized grow

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=371314

Chemwalker..and other crosses using Chem 91 skva..
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=341865

Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
        29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Matthew 28:18-20 King James Version (KJV)
        18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Comment

I opened this thread and couldn't believe that an old guy who had this, was sick as a dawg for only a day, so he said, would come out and say what he did.

Respect went down a few notches.

Somebody get Trump a vaporizer and some gassy weed. I think if SS opened his eyes, he might see that dope may have been why he recovered so quickly.
          ______________________________ __________________________
          Dr. Tuggle's Compound Syrup of Globe Flower

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Things just chug long when those microbes are happy........scrappy

Comment

Originally posted by GOT_BUD? View Post
            Don't kid yourselves. He'll be getting the absolute best care on the planet. Depending on how virulent it is, he might very well be fine.

Remember Boris Johnson had it too, and he's ok. But Boris is younger and arguably in a little better shape than Trump.
            As a “billionaire”, trump can afford to pay and receive the best care anywhere. And yet, he chooses to receive socialized medical care for himself.
            Ironic, isn’t it?

Comment

Originally posted by GOT_BUD? View Post
              Remember Boris Johnson had it too, and he's ok. But Boris is younger and arguably in a little better shape than Trump.

Just for comparison, it was 10 days after testing positive for covid that Boris Johnson was admitted to hospital..... he was claiming to be fine up until near that time.

and yes, he was treated 'passively' with oxygen - i.e. NOT put on a ventilator which is much more invasive and risky... but passive treatment uses a lot more oxygen and was not available to the general public.

VG
              My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
              -----
              To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
              Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Originally posted by Betterhaff View Post
                I wonder about the contact tracing
                yeah...wonder how many hookers are sweating bullets right now...
                smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Damned, I just heard, the corona-virus is infected by Donald Trump!

Comment

Karma is a bitch? Keep in mind that works both ways.

Folks in here wishing ill on someone because they don't like him??
                    Remember this when Karma comes for you.

ffs
                    Let's Work Together ~ Canned Heat
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGGW4IezbC4

Comment

Originally posted by imiubu View Post

ffs
                      If someone you believe is a horrendous criminal and detriment to humanity wouldn't you wish them some form of punishment?
                      Like how rapists or murderers or conmen thieves go to prison for a long time?
                      It is not unreasonable to get some feeling of poetic justice if the punishment fits the crime.

Comment

Yeah, well since this thread has taken a political turn maybe it should be bumped up to the Speakers Corner?

Just sayin!

Comment

Originally posted by imiubu View Post

ffs
                          Hitler was just misunderstood too.
                          Be Lucky

Current Karma OG Test Thread

Originally posted by Greyskull
                          Sorry its not chock full with landrace genes... blame joesy

Comment

..... they all mean well, I'm sure, just in different stages of development (or not!).

Comment

Same shit as with Boris Johnson in the UK. It's a PR stunt to be seen closer to the people, to appear more like one of them instead of a billionaire with no idea about day to day struggles of the majority of citizens.
                              " Hey, see? I'm one of you!"
                              Then, two weeks they are back healthy like nothing had happened, standing in fron of the camera saying "yes it was tough, very, very tough but I made it... we'll win this battle and bla bla bla.

Ain't nothing new sadly...
                              CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Comment

Karma is not a bitch, there is good karma as well. Trump didn’t take it seriously putting a lot of people at risk. Meadows just came out without a mask, They didn’t follow what the professional’s said to do, and probably infected a lot of people. Too bad he can still tweet...
                                Prop 215 compliant.
                                Don't panic it's ORGANIC...

Comment

Working...
                                X