TRUMP has Covid-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unclefishstick View Post
    hey man,don't sully tull by comparing trump to them!
    I'm exercising my 1st amendment rights
    Harlequin & Acapulco Gold manifold grow
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=81581

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
    but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
    the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
    may their arms be too short to scratch.

Comment

hey man,don't sully tull by comparing trump to them!
      His line "And your wise men don't know how it feels To be thick as a brick", It rings true for trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Switcher56 View Post
        I'm exercising my 1st amendment rights
        US rights don’t apply to Canadians.

Comment

Originally posted by BearCreekFarms View Post
          Hello sir.

If they were worth a shit theyd have gone to college and been more reliable, probably be to expensive for you to hire. You get what you pay for.........
          I'm not sure what generation you fellas are from, but to mine, a University level education is only really desirable to those of us who want to become lawyers or doctors or work at google. Otherwise you've spent 3-4 years of your life putting yourself into unmeasurable debt that you'll be paying back forever. I think the advantage of going to University is that it shows your prospective employers you can play the game, follow the rules, and be reliable as you can't graduate without having these qualities, but that doesn't mean you can't have these qualities without going to University. I work for an IT company, run by myself and another guy, neither of us have university degrees, however we can charge out at $300 an hour (charge rates, I don't get that in pocket) and have so much work that we have to deny the less profitable jobs. While I agree University is something all should shoot for, you should always have a fall back. Having some intrinsic intelligence and a good work ethic will get you anywhere in this world, University will help but given the prohibitory cost these days, my generation is really having to think outside the box and hustle in ways previous generations didn't.
          "No Nation has ever benefited
          From a protracted war"
          -Sun Tzu

Comment

It only takes 4 years to get a Bachelor's degree. It will not cause a debt for life. Ave cost 35k$ today. If that's to much an AA degree is fine. Only takes 2 years at a cost of 8k$.

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
            Hammers Perpetual showroom
            White Truffle x P40 tester thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Amynamous View Post
              Freedom of speech THEN!!!!!

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

Comment

Originally posted by Amynamous View Post
                if they are in the US, i think that most of them do, actually. but their rights as Canadians disappear at our border, just as US citizens lose theirs heading north...
                smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Originally posted by Switcher56 View Post
                  Freedom of speech THEN!!!!!

this is a website where you agreed to the terms of use,that's all the freedom of speech you get here...

it ain't american owned either...so no dissing the queen!

When life gives you lemon-tini!

Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

Comment

Originally posted by armedoldhippy View Post
                    if they are in the US, i think that most of them do, actually. but their rights as Canadians disappear at our border, just as US citizens lose theirs heading north...
                    Every time I go I end up with loonies and toonies. I just throw them in the jar. Thanks Switcher

Comment

this is a website where you agreed to the terms of use,that's all the freedom of speech you get here...

I hear you good buddy. I served for God, Queen and country. No danger of that You'll be glad to know we put "Us" everywhere as well, but unlike some of my British friend say, we don't say aboot (pronounced (a boot)) WE say a bout!

Comment

'It can all start from a seed'

Comment

Property rights are the crux of government. When they took the land, they took the responsibility to care for all. While social programs are not rights, they are payment due.
                          “I'm in a constant process of thinking about things. ”
                          ― Richard Brautigan

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
                            The more I look, some groups look more and more to the 1% clubs than I thought before.

But one thing never changes. They ride cages instead of MC, with a chauffeur.
                            Hehe

Comment

While wholly owned, the content , the support comes from the dope smoking community. It is nothing without us. Without dissent it dwindles into propaganda. Especially this section.
                              “I'm in a constant process of thinking about things. ”
                              ― Richard Brautigan

Comment

Working...
                              X