What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRUMP has Covid-19

Amynamous

Too fucking funny...36 hours is all it took for obese 74 yr old Trump to beat Covid19... ya'lll are soo fucked up, you actually believed Covid 19 was more devastating then WWII ...WWII the near destruction of the planet with nuclear weapons unleashed and millions killed and your thinking Covid19 is more serious... if you cannot reflect here and realize youve been misled then there is no helping you.. Covid 19 is not even 1/10,000,000,000 as devastating as WW2... Trump kicked it in 3 days LOL..a common cold puts up a better fight....

Wanna bet?

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
picture.php

Cuddles

I think a psychatrist wanted to speak with him and he thought I better run away?

lol. But maybe he can´t tell the difference between a shrink and virologist

Maybe they took his advice to the nation and wanted to inject him with desinfectant and he realized how f*cking dumb that really is.

Gry

Folks seem a bit triggered that the President of the USA has better health care than they.

This is not a new development as I think throughout history, POTUS generally has that advantage.
Yep, perks of the job.
It now only matters because it's the so called "orange man"?
Geesh.
Willy wasn't the only prez that got a bj in the oval office either.
JS
I would question the thought of him having better quality of health care.
Given what I have read of the meds used, it would seem there was a good deal of deviation from standard protocols.
Not sure at all that constitutes a higher standard of care, as much as introducing a cluster fuck factor that most would not have to deal with.
Best medical care on earth is worthless if one does not heed the advice given.

I would question the thought of him having better quality of health care.
Given what I have read of the meds used, it would seem there was a good deal of deviation from standard protocols.
Not sure at all that constitutes a higher standard of care, as much as introducing a cluster fuck factor that most would not have to deal with.
Best medical care on earth is worthless if one does not heed the advice given.

36 hours ! a common cold would put up a better fight.... you still buying this leftwing Covid shit ?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He's still on the steroids which produces mania (sometimes can cause psychotic episode).These effects—most often mania or depression—emerge within days to weeks of starting steroids.

Wait until he's off them and we'll probably see ashen appearance, shortness of breath. Steroid step down.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Folks seem a bit triggered that the President of the USA has better health care than they.

This is not a new development as I think throughout history, POTUS generally has that advantage.
Yep, perks of the job.
It now only matters because it's the so called "orange man"?
Geesh.
Willy wasn't the only prez that got a bj in the oval office either.
JS

Reggie Love, the body man!

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
36 hours ! a common cold would put up a better fight.... you still buying this leftwing Covid shit ?

More likely he never had it and that the whole thing is just a PR stunt as I stated before...
From his recent appearances it looks like it...
CC

He's still on the steroids which produces mania (sometimes can cause psychotic episode).These effects—most often mania or depression—emerge within days to weeks of starting steroids.

Wait until he's off them and we'll probably see ashen appearance, shortness of breath. Steroid step down.

maybe..

or just maybe Covid is no big deal and all the fear and hype were simply that, fear and hype...

More likely he never had it and that the whole thing is just a PR stunt as I stated before...
From his recent appearances it looks like it...
CC

I doubt it, Covid is a Hoax... not a single person I know has it, not a single family member of all my Facebook friends has it...a few positive tests here and there but nobody is sick and nobody knows anyone who's sick... when a cold or flu passes thru everyone gets it , spreads like wildfire ...Covid 19 not so much. The only thing spreading from Covid19 is Fear

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like presidential slime weasel miller is the next on covid apprentice...."you're kof kof kof fired!"

Latest posts

Latest posts