What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRUMP has Covid-19

St. Phatty

looks like trump was having trouble breathing or catching his breath

https://twitter.com/KyleKulinski/status/1313260497601527812

https://twitter.com/brenonade/status/1313256208363552769?s=21

I'm not sure if they're the exact same video.

He is gasping for air.

I don't think they withheld the oxygen when they got him into the White House.

Guess it was real important for the Mango Moron to officially be residing at 1600 Pennsylania Ave. again.

I predict a Trump tweet storm. That is a fairly low risk bet.

'Boogieman'

Love this, so many today do not understand this type of work ethic. My dad retired simply bc anyone he hired would be late, not show up, not return calls or texts etc and expect to not be fired. Todays gen doesnt know that real work.

I worked on a farm as a kid to make extra money. We were in a recession when I graduated, certainly not the same economy boomers grew up in. I had to work in a state prison to get my journeyman license because the family business was slow. I didn't originally want to be a plumber I had dreams, but I also had no choice due to the opportunities available. I work hard for my money, H.H doesn't know a thing about me, just an ignorant old boomer. I wish I had the same opportunities boomers had.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't originally want to be a plumber I had dreams, but I also had no choice due to the opportunities available.

What opportunities did you not have? Was it a case of if you didn't work you wouldn't be able to have a roof over your head and food in your stomach?

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I worked on a farm as a kid to make extra money. We were in a recession when I graduated, certainly not the same economy boomers grew up in. I had to work in a state prison to get my journeyman license because the family business was slow. I didn't originally want to be a plumber I had dreams, but I also had no choice due to the opportunities available. I work hard for my money, H.H doesn't know a thing about me, just an ignorant old boomer. I wish I had the same opportunities boomers had.
Trust that I know hard workers still exist. I bust my ass almost every day. I was raised to do so. Be on time, get the job done correctly and present yourself well. All I was saying is that type of hard worker seems harder and harder to come by. Even working with people my own age or younger I have had countless issues with their accountability and drive. My Dad was on the fence about retiring. After a year of hiring and firing punks with no ambition, he decided it was time. Now hes chilling. When he started his business he had people hungry to work. People who would sleep over so they could start early if asked. He had people work for him for 10+ years straight. Now he couldnt get a new young buck to last more than a few months. Drugs, distracted by their phone, not responding to his calls or messages when they wouldnt show. This was not a thing before. I know hard workers still exist in the young workforce generation, it just seems that many of them are either spoiled, assume they are owed or deserve something or they just simply dont have gusto. I cant really explain it.

M

member 505892

Herman Cain's timeline of contracting covid

6/24: Cain Attends Trump rally, maskless

7/2: Tests positive for Covid-19

7/10: Says he’s improving

7/15: Says his doctors seem happy

7/27: Says he’s really getting better

7/30: Dies

I saw a KK video talking about day 9 usually being the most telling day of what kind of outcome someone will have.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
‘Don't be afraid of it’: Trump removes mask as he returns to White House

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBtP8yWd7Qg

h.h.

Veteran

Victim hood will get you nowhere.

Amynamous

https://twitter.com/brenonade/status/1313256208363552769?s=21

I'm not sure if they're the exact same video.

He is gasping for air.

I don't think they withheld the oxygen when they got him into the White House.

Guess it was real important for the Mango Moron to officially be residing at 1600 Pennsylania Ave. again.

I predict a Trump tweet storm. That is a fairly low risk bet.

That video is very concerning.
He never should have left the hospital.

Cannavore

Veteran
kellyanne conways daughter firing some shots lol shes saying trump isnt doing better

EjmMAwhXkAY9XQC

St. Phatty

That video is very concerning.
He never should have left the hospital.

Aging often gets dangerous when there is a "Domino Effect", a series of cascading failure.

Blood chemistry changes, lungs get fucked up - heart runs into a wall. All because they've been turned into a factory for a parasitic virus.

(Is Covid19 parasitic ?)

They rolled the dice on a Trump cardiac/ blood pressure/ fainting event when "they" moved him back to the White House, though I'm sure Trump was the one pushing for it.

The picture of him sitting at a hospital desk pretending to write on a blank piece of paper kind of encapsulates his presidency, in one photo.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aging often gets dangerous when there is a "Domino Effect", a series of cascading failure.

Blood chemistry changes, lungs get fucked up - heart runs into a wall. All because they've been turned into a factory for a parasitic virus.

(Is Covid19 parasitic ?)

They rolled the dice on a Trump cardiac/ blood pressure/ fainting event when "they" moved him back to the White House, though I'm sure Trump was the one pushing for it.

The picture of him sitting at a hospital desk pretending to write on a blank piece of paper kind of encapsulates his presidency, in one photo.

and what was he writing? his signature of course...in sharpie...

'Boogieman'

What opportunities did you not have? Was it a case of if you didn't work you wouldn't be able to have a roof over your head and food in your stomach?

I graduated in a recession, best job I could find at that time paid minimum wage. I watched many people a bit older than me rack up debt and not find a job in the field they went to school for, seemed like a waste to me. I'm happy with the way things turned out for myself, not playing the victim card, just simply saying I'm not some spoiled brat who was handed everything in life like some here think.

Brother Nature

Lol, too good. :biggrin:

My mum's university tuition was paid for by the government, with no expectation of being paid back, because she studied to become a teacher, $10,000 a year for free for studying. Then when she graduated she could afford to purchase a home with what she earned as a teacher. I'm not hating on that either, I think it's great that she did that, just frustrates me that an hour of minimum wage won't even buy two fucking beers at the pub now, but somehow that's our fault...

In that same vein of thought, her parents beat the shit out of her and her siblings and it was considered good discipline back then, one of her brothers died of a heroin overdose at 16 because they didn't know how bad it can be for you, so I'm certainly glad that's changed. You win some and you lose some, that doesn't change through generations.

Cuddles

So I turned on the news this morning like I always do when drinking my tea and see that Trump is already out of hospital again. Does anyone know why?