No announcement yet.

TRUMP has Covid-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God damn it this is not a chit chat thread it's about how the fucking president got covid because he's a moron

Comment

Originally posted by PizzaMan5000 View Post
      I think millennials take a bunch of heat for gen Z. The youngest millennials are like 25 years old. Millennials graduated during the recession.
      We grew up on south park, and called our best friend's "faggot" 30x per day, and choked each other out for fun.
      We do have a drug problem; millennials. My observation is the kids who smoked weed young are still alive. The kids who waited till college to experiment are dead.

I know lots and lots of conservative millennials. Though I would call them libertarians.

That would be great if they/you all can mobilize. Only one time has a 3rd party candidate been on the ballot in all 50 states, I think it was 1996 with Harry Browne. He was a hard asset guy that really knew what he was talking about with regards to economics. Here's some of Harry's ads from 2000...Harry Browne 2000 ads, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pIYIB4JfzA

Interesting that despite Harry getting on the ballot in all 50 states they would NOT allow him in on the "presidential debates" and some states are so corrupt, Florida as a case in point, there had to be a certain number of names to be on the ballot in Fl...........but not for the democrat or republican, only a 3rd party candidate and even if that incredible hill can be climbed, which Harry did, the LP then had to pay a big fee, I don't remember how much it was but that "fee" was then split between the democrat and republican parties. And despite overcoming all that, they allowed Ross Perot in the debates who was not on the ballot in all 50 states and DC.
      The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good things is my religion. Thomas Paine ( Godfather of the American Revolution)

Comment

Really do you believe that? -SamS

Originally posted by RoyalFlush View Post
        About the same amount as the Clintons, Obama's, and Bidens.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex.../#155726504e10

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/ne...nishing/28/09/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattper.../#776e029b79a3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Skunkman View Post
          But no worry it will just disappear like a miracle...
          Says the person who had it too because your wife had to go to zumba class. Was she thinking it would just go away or just stay away from zumba class.

LOL!

Everything was going great until somebody had to go to the all important zumba class.

You and your wife could have died because of zumba class. Trump could have died because
          he was running the country and trying to get reelected.

Presidency vs Zumba class. Hmmmm...

Comment

Last edited by RoyalFlush; 10-05-2020, 06:14.
            "American growers are looking for the same thing: strong, overpowering, two-toke indica with huge yields. My number one seller is Northern Lights.”— (RIP) Nevil Schoenmakers

Comment

About the same amount as the Clintons, Obama's, and Bidens.
              Well, here’s your boy on the very subject
              The FUTURE: *LIVE* it - or live *with* it...it’s just starting...NOW

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
              ——————
              “You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
              Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
              ——————
              Letting my freak flag fly!

Comment

Originally posted by White Beard View Post
                Clearly you Dembs don't get the point I'm trying to make.

Corrupt Donnie ("My Boy" according to libturf), Clintons, Bidens, Pelosie, ( enter Republican/Democrat name here) get away without paying their fair share, yet we the people get bent over by the IRS.

You Republicans and Democrats are too dumb to realize that these corrupt assholes are just fucking you over, and like little zombies you grab your ankles.
                "American growers are looking for the same thing: strong, overpowering, two-toke indica with huge yields. My number one seller is Northern Lights.”— (RIP) Nevil Schoenmakers

Comment

Who ever said "there is no such thing as a stupid question" never read your post.

Remove a % of Gods Chosen lunatics and sellouts (actual humans that profit off of others suffering and death), then maybe things will be better... But let's all go after TrUmp. Never mind the fact that Obama/Biden/Clinton was dropping bombs on school buses full of children or bombing Hospitals or killing innocent women and children in the middle east OR building cages for childern.

Yeah, fancy, Trump and his illness being the subject of discussion in a thread about Trump being ill !
                  Crazy world we live in....
                  My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
                  -----
                  To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
                  Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Originally posted by VerdantGreen View Post
                    Yeah, fancy, Trump and his illness being the subject of discussion in a thread about Trump being ill !
                    Crazy world we live in....
                    I was specifically talking about the Trump dead, better world part.

If trump dies there is just going to be another asshole/corrupt politician to take his place, nothing will really change, you'll just receive a better illusion.

Comment

If trump dies there is just going to be another asshole/corrupt politician to take his place, nothing will really change, you'll just receive a better illusion.

I disagree. The rest may be assholes but Trump is a much bigger asshole than anyone. He takes assholery to whole new heights.. and is a much bigger danger to the world.

Just someone who is sane and doesn't act like a needy spoiled child would be a huge improvement.

VG
                      My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
                      -----
                      To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
                      Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Originally posted by VerdantGreen View Post
                        I disagree. The rest may be assholes but Trump is a much bigger asshole than anyone. He takes assholery to whole new heights.. and is a much bigger danger to the world.

Just someone who is sane and doesn't act like a needy spoiled child would be a huge improvement.

VG
                        Yeah, people who think that he's the same as all shady politicians just don't pay much attention, or are enamored with his Karen-esque personality.

If he was Joe-dickhead-citizen that's one thing but he's a delusional dickhead president who doesn't know how to negotiate or have any meaningful relationships with other world leaders and has fits of emotion ranging from rage to sulking, whining, complaining, paranoia, delusions of grandeur, the list just goes on and on and on.

Idiots and assholes like him because he's one of them in their eyes, which he is, but he's so much more of a cesspool of terrible traits.

Politics is supposed to be bland and rational, not -Will he nuke the hurricane or not? Tune in tomorrow to find out what drama unfolds-.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Nature View Post
                          I quite like Boogies memes and I certainly don't support 'his side' as it's called. And yeah, boomers do suck, living off the hard work of their parents generation, looking at the world through rose-tinted glasses preaching 'peace, love and understanding' all the while destroying the climate, economy, and future of all subsequent generations. Not to mention all the bullshit feelygood hippie shit that's bread a generation of pussies who prefer to sit at home playing video games and needing safe spaces at schools because mommy told them their special. As a millenial I totally get how we suck, but boomers created us so it's kinda on you guys. If I can accept my generations bullshit, you guys can own yours too.

I also hope trump doesn't get better and spreads it to Biden.
                          I’ve worked since I was 12. The youngest the state would let me and that was only for agriculture work picking tomatoes. At 14, I was working at the airport fueling planes. Went into construction eventually becoming a licensed contractor where I hired and trained several hard working millennials. I’ve also taught a contracting class to mostly millennials who went on to make good livings. They didn’t have to depend on daddy thanks to this old boomer. I didn’t have to work as hard thanks to the millennials.

It’s this me, me, mine attitude coming from both generations that has me perplexed. Love of self dominating love of life.
                          “I'm in a constant process of thinking about things. ”
                          ― Richard Brautigan

Comment

Originally posted by h.h. View Post
                            I’ve worked since I was 12. The youngest the state would let me and that was only for agriculture work picking tomatoes. At 14, I was working at the airport fueling planes. Went into construction eventually becoming a licensed contractor where I hired and trained several hard working millennials. I’ve also taught a contracting class to mostly millennials who went on to make good livings. They didn’t have to depend on daddy thanks to this old boomer. I didn’t have to work as hard thanks to the millennials.

It’s this me, me, mine attitude coming from both generations that has me perplexed. Love of self dominating love of life.
                            Love this, so many today do not understand this type of work ethic. My dad retired simply bc anyone he hired would be late, not show up, not return calls or texts etc and expect to not be fired. Todays gen doesnt know that real work.
                            Current Runs
                            Karmas Chem tini and Og tini Testers:
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=376031
                            Karma Genetics SourRado Testers:
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=365603
                            Karma/Hortilab Collaboration Tester Thread:
                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=292385

Comment

Originally posted by h.h. View Post

My mom is a boomer. I'm a Gen X'r and I turn 50 in a couple months.

I started working for my stepfather at 13 during the summers doing construction. I hated construction. Got my first job as a bus boy at a local country club at 15, and then got a job at a liquor store when I turned 16. Other than a 6 month stretch where I did a bunch of really dumb shit and fucked off in my mid 20s, I've been gainfully employed my entire life.

I've worked with plenty of older folk who were lazy as fuck and expected the world handed to them more often than younger folks wanting the same.

Those who try to paint an entire generation with a specific color have zero idea what the fuck they're talking about, and more than likely have never been more than few miles from where they grew up unless it was to go on vacation in Florida or Vegas.

The truth of the matter is every generation has their group that excels, a group that does decent, a group who skates by doing the minimum, and a group of complete fuck ups.

This isn't levelled at you specifically h.h., so please don't take it that way. It would appear your experiences mirror mine. It pisses me off when someone makes generalizations that are more or less hypocritical and wanted to add my voice to yours.
                              current catch all grow thread

SSSDH x GROM/Digiberry from Stank Bros.

Comment

As a U.S. Navy Veteran - I believe that everyone should show President Trump the same sympathy & respect that He showed Senator John McCain & His Family...

Comment

Working...
                                X