What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

Cannavore

Veteran
Indictments are coming.

tenor.gif

med4u

Veteran
nope, he has them all. he is NOT the only person that can launch an attack. only "safeguard" is that military commanders can refuse to launch if they believe the orders are illegal -IE- POTUS has lost his fucking mind. they WILL have to defend those refusals in a military court.

pathetically inaccurate and wildly misinformed ....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
woohoo. At least now anyone ignoring someone's posts it's not even seen on the screen like before. The only time I see them is if someone quotes them. Oh happy days

mowood3479

Veteran
woohoo. At least now anyone ignoring someone's posts it's not even seen on the screen like before. The only time I see them is if someone quotes them. Oh happy days

Woohoo no one will ever challenge my preposterous ideas again.
echo chamber 4 lyfe

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Woh oh oh oh Georgia
Georgia
No peace, no peace I find
Just this old sweet song
Keeps Georgia on my mind (Georgia on my mind)

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Georgia ready to send findings about The Chump to a Grand Jury, it was reported this evening.

Not to mention Roger Stone having his seventh meeting with the Manhattan DAs office.

One thing that's I'm bothered by is Joe hasn't done a single press conference yet.

St. Phatty

Not to mention Roger Stone having his seventh meeting with the Manhattan DAs office.

One thing that's I'm bothered by is Joe hasn't done a single press conference yet.

If he has an Age Related Memory Loss event during a live TV hook-up,

it will be easier to paint it as "absent minded professor", if he has some "Achievements" to talk about.

Plus he can probably remember something about the $1.9 Trillion so called American Rescue BS.

I will be surprised if the Dem's are dumb enough to put him on the ticket in 2024.

But then again they were dumb enough to run Hillary in 2016 and Biden in 2020.

One of the scarier things about Senile Biden is, he becomes like Bush 43, a Rubber Stamper for whatever is put in front of him.

Ms. Feinstein shared her view on that subject today, the so called Assault Weapons ban.

I think they will have big problems taking existing guns away from existing owners, BUT they will make "legal" (following the Biden rules) acquisition of new semi-auto rifles ... difficult.

I am noticing a lot of activity with 80% lowers. The manufacturing process where you buy a jig and use a router ... it actually works !
People are showing me their 1/2 finished 80% lowers ( I guess that would be a 90% lower ?) and they are getting clean cuts, the take down pins line up right.
I am impressed. They are not experienced machinists, and they are getting good clean usable safe results.

And the end result is a "ghost gun", un-registered lowers matched to regular uppers.

The Reagan drug crackdown at the Southern border is credited with giving a big boost to Dutch breeders & growers in the early 1980's.
And it helped that the Dutch government gave Neville S. $7000 to start his seed business.

I think the Feinstein crackdown, channeled through the Senile Biden, will inspire people to put the pedal to the metal on 80% lowers.

mowood3479

Veteran
i'll cheerfully take slightly demented over corrupt & incompetent, thanks...i don't care if he has all of the mental sharpness of a rotting turnip, he is still better than The Chump.
What you should be asking yourself is if there is a scared old man acting as potus who is telling the Demented old man what to do? And why were they not elected?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
What you should be asking yourself is if there is a scared old man acting as potus who is telling the Demented old man what to do? And why were they not elected?

Only propaganda whores could believe you.

In his first 50 days Biden has acquired vaccine and ramped up distribution to a point where everyone who wants it will have it in the next 50 days. No bullshit talk just action. Remember Mr Bullshit, "It will just go away like magic". Also in the first 50 days Biden got the stimulus plan he promised and you get a check. The $1.9T stimulus matches the amount Mr Bullshit gave to the rich and left the other 99.5% high and dry. There will be serious voter payback on red. Biden has done way more in 50 days than Mr Bullshit did in is 1 term, 2 impeachment presidency.