What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

Volcanna

Veteran
Last week with that Chinese airplane, straight down, but didn't see that with the MH-17 plane vid, only a big explosion.Saw a vid once of A10 in Afghanistan shooting a few Taliban guys into pieces.Was nothing left.

You see fang fang was on that plane? Pretty crazy.

h.h.

Veteran
16 years already.Time goes fast.With the wars going on ,a full time job nowadays.:laughing:

I know. Remember the fuss when we pulled out of Afghanistan. Women had to cover their faces again. How times have changed. Now women are running for their lives. I guess they shouldn’t have pissed off putin. Him fighting nazis and all.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
I know. Remember the fuss when we pulled out of Afghanistan. Women had to cover their faces again. How times have changed. Now women are running for their lives. I guess they shouldn’t have pissed off putin. Him fighting nazis and all.

The fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan, the atrocities in Syria by the so-called funded by the West rebels and now you see those atrocities against Ukrainian Russian speaking civilians and Russian soldiers by those Azov guys.

h.h.

Veteran
The fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan, the atrocities in Syria by the so-called funded by the West rebels and now you see those atrocities against Ukrainian Russian speaking civilians and Russian soldiers by those Azov guys.

Yep. It’s nazi bombs Putin’s throwing.

Next?

armedoldhippy

Veteran

if those "Azov guys" are being such meanies to the poor little Russian soldiers invading Ukraine, they could always go back to Russia. nobody was shooting at them while they were at home. go down the street & kick a neighbors door in, no telling what kind of reception you get. yeah, yeah, i know...those "freedom loving rebels" in Donetsk & other places that Russia has been arming just want to be Russians. i bet Russia would have let them move there...i live right on the Virginia border. if i wanted to live in Virginia, i would just rent a fucking U-Haul & MOVE there, not start shooting at TN LEO and demanding that TN let me secede...fucking ridiculous...

mexcurandero420

Veteran
if those "Azov guys" are being such meanies to the poor little Russian soldiers invading Ukraine, they could always go back to Russia. nobody was shooting at them while they were at home. go down the street & kick a neighbors door in, no telling what kind of reception you get. yeah, yeah, i know...those "freedom loving rebels" in Donetsk & other places that Russia has been arming just want to be Russians. i bet Russia would have let them move there...i live right on the Virginia border. if i wanted to live in Virginia, i would just rent a fucking U-Haul & MOVE there, not start shooting at TN LEO and demanding that TN let me secede...fucking ridiculous...

Do they speak another language in TN then?What a f#cking comparison is that.Big percentage of the population in Mariupol and the Donbass speaks Russian.Those Azov/Isis guys just moved in since 2014.They are trained and funded by the CIA.The CIA is doing that since 1960.The atrocities they do are comparable with Isis in Syria.They even hang pregnant woman and her husband, just for speaking Russian or cut of fingers, but those morons don't understand that karma is fast these days for a repayment.

h.h.

Veteran
Do they speak another language in TN then?What a f#cking comparison is that.Big percentage of the population in Mariupol and the Donbass speaks Russian.Those Azov/Isis guys just moved in since 2014.They are trained and funded by the CIA.The CIA is doing that since 1960.The atrocities they do are comparable with Isis in Syria.They even hang pregnant woman and her husband, just for speaking Russian or cut of fingers, but those morons don't understand that karma is fast these days for a repayment.

It’s always “they” and “then”. Yes , they do speak another language in Tennessee.

mexcurandero420

Veteran
Russian commandos reportedly seize two men responsible for torture of POWs in Ukraine

That's one ticket to Siberia.

Doctor M

Taibbi: The Media Campaign To Protect Joe Biden Passes Point Of Absurdity

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/tk-mas...to-protect?s=r

Check Out Joe Biden’s Stunning Jump In Income While His Crack-Smoking Son Was On The Board Of Ukraine’s Top Energy Company

Before Biden left office in 2016, his combined income with his wife, Jill Biden, sat under $400,000 at $396,456. Between 2017 to 2019, Jill and Joe amassed over $16 million in wealth.

Beau Biden Foundation takes in millions in donations, spends only fraction on kid’s programs

Prosecutors Advance Tax Probe of Hunter Biden

​​​​​​https://www.wsj.com/articles/prosecu...=hp_lead_pos11

Doctor M

Hunter Biden’s Laptop Contains Emails Showing then-VP Biden’s Son Reportedly Helped Secure $Millions For Military Bioresearch Program In Ukraine

email-1.jpeg

email-2.jpeg

armedoldhippy

Veteran

there are folks in every country that do not speak the "native" tongue. WTF does their language have to do with it? borders are not meant to be changed at any groups whim. atrocities are reported in every armed conflict, on both sides. do you get yours from Twitter, Facebook, or ???

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Bullshit.

i call BS as well. where in that non-incriminating set of documents was any reference to the military like claimed? i didn't see anything of the sort. or is this one of those "you gotta read between the lines" allegations? i've read for some time about over 40 bio-investigative labs doing research there. i guess everything looks evil and corrupt when you don't know WTF you're talking about or understand what you are reading.