What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Antifa, real or not?

White Beard

It’s clear that many only want to give credence to scary “right-wing“ voices - that they’re already conditioned to discount *anything* that contradicts or pushes back against such scurrilous, bilious crap. That makes this article a litmus test: either you consider more than your favorite narrative, or you’ve set your OWN hair on fire.

The article is a good one; the author is someone I’ve fact-checked numerous times o ver the years, his work has always been solid. If your personal agenda actually includes the long-term health and well-being of the USA, you really ought to read it with an *actual* open mind, and genuinely consider what it says: it’s true to the extent that my personal knowledge and intelligence-gathering has been able to verify.

The Fox-bred “Antifa threat“ narrative began as a far-right conspiracy theory and went mainstream

Stop and think about it: As supposed existential threats to America go, “antifa” and its “dark shadows” sure did seem to come out of nowhere, didn’t they? Three years ago, hardly any American could have even told you what the word meant, let alone pronounce it.
Well, it indeed came largely out of nowhere—or more precisely, from the fevered imaginations of the white nationalists and far-right conspiracy theorists who demonized what really is a leftist movement dedicated to opposing their ugly racial politics. Those happen to be the same politics engendered by Donald Trump, so in short order, mainstream right-wing media—dedicated to defending Trump in every regard—managed to manufacture a frightening vision of scary and mysterious radicals whose “dark shadows” completely obliterated the growth of violent white nationalism from public view. And it worked.

Horselover Fat

Veteran
All this shit started in May , but Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon mention on CNN last week that the riots are affecting the polls ?.....and OMG......Here comes Joe condemning the violence and BLAMING it all on Trump.....Classic.....

Deflection that is......Sit back for 3 months and say not a damn word about violence in the streets of EVERY Democratically run major cities across the country.....and....the MINUTE the polls drop , It`s ALL Trump`s fault when Joe said nothing all the way thru the Democratic National Convention.....It took the POLLS to change for him/them to finally show up and come out of his bunker....

Surely all yall aren`t this stupid.....are you ?.....

Peace.....DHF.....

I dunno what you are on about, but it's been obvious trump is throwing gas on the flames. Has he been doing that because he is just that dumb, or is it because he thinks it plays into his hand?

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Anyone who thinks that Antifa is 'just a conspiracy theory' needs to do a simple internet search for 'Antifa charlottesville riot'

This is where the term first entered the public's awareness 3 yrs. ago in 2017, we all saw it unfold on CNN/MSNBC where the counter-protesters were identified as Antifa, no Fox News conspiracy at all.

..... and below is a link to the latest self-identified ANTIFA activist, Michael Reinoehl, shot dead in Wisconsin.

Looking at his pics I noticed a not-so-funny little detail that everyone needs to pay attention to, close attention - it's the Black Power symbol, raised fist he has inked on his neck, you can see it peaking out from under his collar!;)

........ what do you suppose that's all about???? :whistling:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...iot-Prayer-supporter-claims-self-defense.html

Antifa gunman wanted for shooting dead pro-Trump activist in Portland is killed in shootout with marshals after he 'opened fire with an assault rifle' as officers tried to arrest him

Michael Reinoehl, 48, died Thursday as US Marshals moved to arrest him at his hideout in Washington State
Police say Reinoehl was armed with a gun and ran out of an apartment but they've yet to confirm if he fired
Witnesses say the suspect opened fire on police with a semi-automatic rifle, letting off 40 or 50 shots
He had just broken his silence in video interview with Vice News where he claimed he 'acted in self defense'
Portland Police reportedly suspect him in the fatal shooting of Aaron Danielson which happened on Saturday
Danielson was leaving a rally supporting President Donald Trump when he was shot dead in t

DunHav`nFun

Dude stumbles across secret ANTIFA tent city in Portland in the middle of nowhere, gets attacked with stones from a slingshot

https://vidmax.com/video/198099-man-finds-secret-antifa-tent-city-in-portland-they-start-slingshotting-stones-at-him
Well now......I suppose this is NOT a well organized , WELL funded situation that pays for , feeds , and houses the ANARCHISTS that according to the dude , had heard of some being sent to Kenosha , so let`s just think about this for a second......The so-called "Art-fence" surrounding that encampment in BOTH camps cuz it appeared to be 1 up front and another further in the background .....but the fence alone was 10`s of 1000`s of bucks to surround said encampment , PLUS the cash to feed those idiots ....for 90 fucking plus days ?......who`s behind this ?.....George Soros ?.....Somebody that hates Trump that`s fo sho.....anyways.....

Now the cat`s outta the bag.....Yall figure it out.....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying: ......

Horselover Fat

Veteran
Well now......I suppose this is NOT a well organized , WELL funded situation that pays for , feeds , and houses the ANARCHISTS that according to the dude , had heard of some being sent to Kenosha , so let`s just think about this for a second......The so-called "Art-fence" surrounding that encampment in BOTH camps cuz it appeared to be 1 up front and another further in the background .....but the fence alone was 10`s of 1000`s of bucks to surround said encampment , PLUS the cash to feed those idiots ....for 90 fucking plus days ?......who`s behind this ?.....George Soros ?.....Somebody that hates Trump that`s fo sho.....anyways.....

Now the cat`s outta the bag.....Yall figure it out.....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying: ......

Who pays to feed you? Fucking soros is a cheap fucker though. He could just as well pay for indoor accommodation. Capitalists... no wait... communists? i get confused.

Cannavore

Veteran
.... so yer saying that the white boys come in and incite the violence and then step aside and let the black boys do all the burning/looting?:)

Pretty interesting how you've been tallying up each and every looter's skin color with 100% accuracy for months now. You should be a detective or something.

DunHav`nFun

Who pays to feed you? Fucking soros is a cheap fucker though. He could just as well pay for indoor accommodation. Capitalists... no wait... communists? i get confused.
Sounds like I hit a nerve......Communist ?.....Never ever ever ever.....Soros a cheap fuck ?.....Kinda shows in the bullshit tents he`s got those fools hangin out in.....

Please dude.....stop lookin so Woke and DOWN with BLM INC......Marxists have enough on their plate without you cloudin the issue.....

Peace....DHF.....

Cannavore

Veteran
I'd rather be a communist than a useful idiot for a fascist ruling class that you'll never be part of.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
....... Say My Name

......................... NOT! :bigeye: :tongue: :D

Mohammed Ali.......hahahaha

In my estimation,still the most polarizing athlete ever.
I think he was black,and muslim......oh shit that's right I'm a racist......scratch that.....he sucked......NOT!!!

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Anyone who thinks that Antifa is 'just a conspiracy theory' needs to do a simple internet search for 'Antifa charlottesville riot'

This is where the term first entered the public's awareness 3 yrs. ago in 2017, we all saw it unfold on CNN/MSNBC where the counter-protesters were identified as Antifa, no Fox News conspiracy at all.

..... and below is a link to the latest self-identified ANTIFA activist, Michael Reinoehl, shot dead in Wisconsin.

Looking at his pics I noticed a not-so-funny little detail that everyone needs to pay attention to, close attention - it's the Black Power symbol, raised fist he has inked on his neck, you can see it peaking out from under his collar!;)

........ what do you suppose that's all about???? :whistling:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...iot-Prayer-supporter-claims-self-defense.html

Antifa gunman wanted for shooting dead pro-Trump activist in Portland is killed in shootout with marshals after he 'opened fire with an assault rifle' as officers tried to arrest him

Michael Reinoehl, 48, died Thursday as US Marshals moved to arrest him at his hideout in Washington State
Police say Reinoehl was armed with a gun and ran out of an apartment but they've yet to confirm if he fired
Witnesses say the suspect opened fire on police with a semi-automatic rifle, letting off 40 or 50 shots
He had just broken his silence in video interview with Vice News where he claimed he 'acted in self defense'
Portland Police reportedly suspect him in the fatal shooting of Aaron Danielson which happened on Saturday
Danielson was leaving a rally supporting President Donald Trump when he was shot dead in t

wow in Wisconsin? really? didn't know Wisconsin was in Washington state...is that the 'Truth' or your facts...
the shooter admitted murdering Danielson on Vice...saying he couldn't just stand by and see a friend of color get killed...when no friend of color appeared to be about to be killed in the video i saw.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rump-supporter-still-no-arrest-charges-video/

antifa is the democrat party, just go to this site for confirmation: antifa.com

Amynamous

wow in Wisconsin? really? didn't know Wisconsin was in Washington state...is that the 'Truth' or your facts...
the shooter admitted murdering Danielson on Vice...saying he couldn't just stand by and see a friend of color get killed...when no friend of color appeared to be about to be killed in the video i saw.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rump-supporter-still-no-arrest-charges-video/

antifa is the democrat party, just go to this site for confirmation: antifa.com

There is no proof that antifa.com is associated with democrats or republicans.
No one knows who owns the website.

https://mashable.com/article/russia-antifa-website-misinformation/