What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Lives Matter "protest" lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hempy McNoodle

Since when did you start believing FAKE FBI bs. FYI Corey digs is a bs right wing bs outfit. Don't forget to buy some of the swag lol. It's gonna take a hell of a lot more than that. It's clear only when they agree with you it's OK LMAO. I'll keep trusting my simple 15m research on any subject. More times than not it's been spot on correct.

Stalin is reported to have said that he believes Hitler had escaped and the body which was recovered was about an inch too short.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO...Hitler and Stalin ?
Biden was a Racist for years, with blood on his hands but now he's considered a good guy.
Maybe if Hitler were still here today and ran for office with a Jewish running mate he would have been forgiven too......hahahaha
Politicians good....Thugs in da hood good....white people bad
Funny Shit , thanks for the entertainment.

shithawk420

Veteran
..you want to see how shit really works watch the movie Original Gangster.its based in Gary IN.we had a house there we were gonna fix and sell.it got robbed and we said fuck this and took our losses.i take this very personal.you won't keep defending this when they put a gun to your head.

audiohi

Veteran
A Group of White Cops Beat a Black Undercover Officer at a BLM Protest
https://www.vice.com/en/article/xgxa...-a-blm-protest

A Black police officer was undercover with a white colleague during a protest in 2017 when they were both arrested by their unknowing co-workers. The white officer walked away unharmed—but the Black officer had his phone smashed, was beaten, and suffered permanent neck injuries.

Boone, the convicted cop, also has a history of violence against protesters and racism—in 2017 he allegedly slapped a case suspect in the face, and sent officers texts joking about it, saying the suspect “got his eyes widened with a little slap from a white boy. lol.”

Texts also allegedly showed racist language, like the N-word, according to police reports.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And people still think racism hasn't infected most city's police. There are literally thousands of cops just like those 2 still doing shit just like that. Did any cop report his racist comments NOPE...

mowood3479

Veteran
And people still think racism hasn't infected most city's police. There are literally thousands of cops just like those 2 still doing shit just like that. Did any cop report his racist comments NOPE...

I wasn’t aware racism was viral.
fuck I hope I don’t catch it…
it seems to be spreading fast in the liberal community… hopefully they can figure out a way to flatten the curve.
Mayb a vaccine can be developed..
is there a lab for the study of viral racism in wuhan?

oh nevermind.,, I found it in Washington DC.

G

..you want to see how shit really works watch the movie Original Gangster.its based in Gary IN.we had a house there we were gonna fix and sell.it got robbed and we said fuck this and took our losses.i take this very personal.you won't keep defending this when they put a gun to your head.

just watched a couple clips from the movie. thats some cold shit. way crazier than a lot of r movies nowadays.

shithawk420

Veteran
just watched a couple clips from the movie. thats some cold shit. way crazier than a lot of r movies nowadays.

It's a good movie but that's how it really goes down.Did you watch the scene with the Molotov cocktails?ive seen it first hand and when I was younger made some stupid moves buying drugs.glad I'm smart enough now to stay away from that stuff.down right scares me.now I live in the country and it's a lot better

Gry

Veteran
I wasn’t aware racism was viral.
fuck I hope I don’t catch it…
it seems to be spreading fast in the liberal community… hopefully they can figure out a way to flatten the curve.
Mayb a vaccine can be developed..
is there a lab for the study of viral racism in wuhan?

oh nevermind.,, I found it in Washington DC.

Less of a stretch, were you to replace in DC, with on TV.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
[No message]

Attachments

• photo2052765.jpg
    photo2052765.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 16

Gry

Veteran
Henry Wallace

Fascinating man who played a very powerful role in our history that many today would rather see forgotten and glossed over.

Gry

Veteran
There are two kinds of people in life.
Those who do what they tell you they will do, and those who do not.
My own personal favorite example of what could best be described as an abuse of paperclip:

Josef Mengele ([ˈjoːzɛf ˈmɛŋələ] ( listen); 16 March 1911 – 7 February 1979), also known as the Angel of Death (German: Todesengel),[SUP][1][/SUP] was a German Schutzstaffel (SS) officer and physician during World War II. He is mainly remembered for his actions at the Auschwitz concentration camp, where he performed deadly experiments on prisoners, and was a member of the team of doctors who selected victims to be killed in the gas chambers[SUP][a][/SUP] and was one of the doctors who administered the gas. With Red Army troops sweeping through Poland, Mengele was transferred 280 kilometres (170 mi) from Auschwitz to the Gross-Rosen concentration camp on 17 January 1945, ten days before the arrival of the Soviet forces at Auschwitz.

Before the war, Mengele had received doctorates in anthropology and medicine, and began a career as a researcher. He joined the Nazi Party in 1937 and the SS in 1938. He was assigned as a battalion medical officer at the start of World War II, then transferred to the Nazi concentration camps service in early 1943 and assigned to Auschwitz, where he saw the opportunity to conduct genetic research on human subjects. His experiments focused primarily on twins, with no regard for the health or safety of the victims.[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP]

After the war, Mengele fled to South America. He sailed to Argentina in July 1949, assisted by a network of former SS members. He initially lived in and around Buenos Aires, then fled to Paraguay in 1959 and Brazil in 1960, all the while being sought by West Germany, Israel, and Nazi hunters such as Simon Wiesenthal, who wanted to bring him to trial. Mengele eluded capture in spite of extradition requests by the West German government and clandestine operations by the Israeli intelligence agency Mossad. He drowned in 1979 after suffering a stroke while swimming off the coast of Bertioga, and was buried under the false name of Wolfgang Gerhard.[SUP][2][/SUP] His remains were disinterred and positively identified by forensic examination in 1985.

audiohi

Veteran
‘Republicans are defunding the police’: Fox News anchor stumps congressman
https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...sman-jim-banks

“Congressman Banks, let me finish and I promise I will give you a chance to answer. The president is saying cities and states can use this money to hire more police officers, invest in new technologies and develop summer job training and recreation programs for young people. Respectfully, I’ve heard your point about the last year, but you and every other Republican voted against this $350bn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts