What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
We have more data now that supports mask wearing. That's why. If you haven't been hit by a car crossing the street you might want to start looking both ways.

there you go, making sense again. no wonder they don't understand what you are saying...hell, i'd let them stroll right on out. if it's his time to go, why stop him? you have to let folks be stupid unless they are endangering others. "SCREECH! thumpthump...":yay:

EsterEssence

Veteran
I bet Herman Cain wishes he wore a mask, I bet he Is now in the hospital from the asinine Tulsa rally, keep having those rallies there won’t be any trumptards left...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bet Herman Cain wishes he wore a mask, I bet he Is now in the hospital from the asinine Tulsa rally, keep having those rallies there won’t be any trumptards left...
darwinism happening in real time...scientist will be talking about the post covid/trump spike in iq in a few years!:biggrin:

shaggyballs

Veteran
darwinism happening in real time...scientist will be talking about the post covid/trump spike in iq in a few years!:biggrin:

Darwinism is working this way too...

People still believe that if they wear a mask they are protected from the virus.

The mask does not even ensure you will not infect others around you.
If you reach under your mask ever you just defeated the mask.

Yea, the masks work a little bit, sometimes under most conditions.

Do you really feel that is the best approach to a highly infectious disease?

Here take this PPE it should work.
That there is the most laughable statement I have ever heard.
Talk like that will get good folks killed.

I personally would want the proper PPE if I were to encounter a highly contagious disease.

In fact the media had me soo hyped up about it....
I bought 8 cases of gloves, a few different types off goggles several of each.

Couldn't get the N-95 so I bought charcoal filters for my half mask respirator and was even going to purchase a full face respirator with supplied air.
I own a few carbon fiber tanks already.
I even have a big one like the fireman use.
I got a case of the tyvek suites with hood and booties to go along with it.

I bought an ozone machine to sterilize the eqpt. between uses.
I was one step behind a full outbreak suit.

I was going to make a decontamination room in the garage to strip and shower out there.

That is how I was prepared to roll.....that is what I recommend to keep you safe from an infectious disease.
Anything less.....May or may not work, it is your life, is it worth the risk?
But then I saw the hospitals were empty and the nurse I talked to told me it was not like the news said it was.
Then I found out about a ton more lies surrounding covid.....

I still wear a mask for the sake of others, but I wonder why I am not sick, I have been home for months....I have not even seen my own mother....WTF?

St. Phatty

did the same thing happen 50 years ago when people thought having Lead Pipes was a Cherished Freedom ?

keep having those rallies there won’t be any trumptards left...

Trump is the pResident.

there might be one state left without a Mask Law. he can have the rally/ convention there.

he also has no respect for the law. Pulling his mask around his chin might be how he connects with the last 6000 MAGA-cizers. Even if he does it in a state with a mask law.

look at how he screwed the City of Mar a Lago, very recently. He had a written agreement not to have a private residence at Mar A Lago. When he moved his state residence to Florida, he listed his private residence at Mar a Lago as his Florida address - putting him in default of the contract he signed with Mar a Lago.

which is just one in a long string of Trump idiot moves.

can't believe people thought he'd somehow become different as pResident.

'Boogieman'

Interesting liberal logic going on here.

Hundreds of thousands of protesters, many who didn't wear a mask, will be just fine. Even though they say the virus seems to be hitting minorities the hardest...

But the small rally Trump held will kill every last Trump supporter.

LOL.

Fixer

No protesters w/o masks are part of the problem. Let's all just try to do the right thing to keep each other safe. I don't think any of us want to end up dead when we may have been able to prevent it.

igrowone

Veteran
he has been hospitalized
might he be contemplating whether going to the rally was worth it?

Cannavore

Veteran
Interesting liberal logic going on here.

Hundreds of thousands of protesters, many who didn't wear a mask, will be just fine. Even though they say the virus seems to be hitting minorities the hardest...

But the small rally Trump held will kill every last Trump supporter.

LOL.

There is little evidence that the protests that erupted after George Floyd’s death caused a significant increase in U.S. coronavirus infections, according to public health experts.

If the protests had driven an explosion in cases, experts say, the jumps would have started to become apparent within two weeks — and perhaps as early as five days. But that didn’t happen in many cities with the largest protests, including New York, Chicago, Minneapolis, and Washington, D.C.

In what’s considered the first systematic look at the question, a team of economists determined that only one of 13 cities involved in the earliest wave of protests after Memorial Day had an increase that would fit the pattern.

Little evidence that protests spread coronavirus in US
https://apnews.com/5a283df1b23ecc5c4b19803d320d0ebc

Mr. J

Was the same shit up here in Canaderp. Fuck off with your masks and your lies and all of it. I'm not listening to that bullshit. I'll go by what I see with my own eyes and I'll take my chances like a normal person does every day of their lives whether or not the sky is supposedly falling.

Cannavore

Veteran
Republicans went from "Waterboarding isn't torture!"

to

"Wearing masks to prevent the spread of covid is torture!"

lolol muh persecution complex

Mr. J

Republicans went from "Waterboarding isn't torture!"

to

"Wearing masks to prevent the spread of covid is torture!"

lolol muh persecution complex
Has nothing to do with Republicans. Has to do with you all being a bunch of sheep. Also it's the left who politicize everything. Nice deflection though.

St. Phatty

There is little evidence that the protests that erupted after George Floyd’s death caused a significant increase in U.S. coronavirus infections, according to public health experts.

maybe they'll finally realize that people being at the beach is better than people standing in line at the store.

it's almost like Covid19 causes Americans to be even more stupid than usual.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Has nothing to do with Republicans. Has to do with you all being a bunch of sheep. Also it's the left who politicize everything. Nice deflection though.

That is all these trolls want to talk about is politics.
It is in every sentence they type.

They push their BS politics on you like it is a from of religion.
They may being paid for their work here.

Think about it, nobody is that stupid.:tongue:

Cannavore

Veteran

what am i deflecting from?

of course this has to do with republicans, righties, and conspiracy idiots who more often than not are righties. they're politicizing science and public health so edgelord boomers can larp as a non-sheeple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts