What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. J

Guess you'll be wearing a mask after all or you won't be getting any groceries eh? Mind you there's always the drive through.
No I won't be actually. If you just say sorry no and just walk in they don't do anything 98 percent of the time. It's kind of like a Jedi mind trick. Try it and you'll see.

Mr. J

On that's right. You don't have a driver's license.
Why would you assume that? I have a driver's license. Probably went through more crap to get it because I'm young enough to have been forced to go though the whole graduated licensing bullshit. I wasn't handed one after a 20 minute test like you way back in the 1960's.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
How do you know? Been tested lately?

Don't bother responding. You'll never get it.

No response is required because you are probably correct :tongue:

CDC Confirms Extremely Low COVID-19 Death Rate

The CDC now independently confirms recent research by Stanford University that COVID-19 has an extremely low death rate. This exposes the Technocrat hysteria as being man-made and not based on any real, verified data.

Most people are more likely to wind up six feet under because of almost anything else under the sun other than COVID-19.

https://technocracy.news/cdc-confirms-extremely-low-covid-19-death-rate/?fbclid=IwAR3tHVULwKEkbwwvAHup6RcEs6eN6qb2MRFlOYFkBdWg57r0eNejVVQwqck

COVID-19 Pandemic Planning Scenarios

CDC and the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Responseexternal icon (ASPR) have developed five COVID-19 Pandemic Planning Scenarios that are designed to help inform decisions by modelers and public health officials who utilize mathematical modeling. The planning scenarios are being used by mathematical modelers throughout the Federal government. Models developed using the data provided in the planning scenarios can help evaluate the potential effects of different community mitigation strategies (e.g., social distancing). The planning scenarios may also be useful to hospital administrators in assessing resource needs and can be used in conjunction with the COVID-19Surge Tool.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/planning-scenarios.html

:tiphat:

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anti maskers are just Karen's change my mind

Spot on. If t´some if these people only could hear themselves talk. Like spoiled little brats who have been told they're not getting icecream of have to take their hat off in church.
Get over it, show some fucking respect for your fellow citizens' lives, don't be covidiots. Masks always for everyone else, never for yourself.

Mr. J

Anti maskers are just Karen's change my mind
How can I be Karen when you're the one complaining? I'm not asking you to not wear a mask and I'm not bitching about it. Your logic is totally flawed. You're the one having a conniption because I'm not doing what you want me to do. Also what is an "anti masker"? I'll give you guys one thing, you're sure good at giving people labels.

Fixer

If you don't get it by now then I'm not going to try to explain it any more than I already have. You're the the selfish one if you think I'm going to wear a mask to make you comfortable. You can wear the mask and social distance yourself from me. I don't want you in my space anyway so it works out fine. On top of it all I don't even have the corona.

You most likely will get corona if you ignore the medical experts advice. If you only care about yourself at the expense of other people you're a sociopath.

"A sociopath is a term used to describe someone who has antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). People with ASPD can’t understand others’ feelings. They’ll often break rules or make impulsive decisions without feeling guilty for the harm they cause."

I don't like wearing a mask. I'm constantly running back to my truck to grab one. I wear a mask for the safety of my community. If you don't care about community why do you come to icmag?

Mr. J

You most likely will get corona if you ignore the medical experts advice. If you only care about yourself at the expense of other people you're a sociopath.

"A sociopath is a term used to describe someone who has antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). People with ASPD can’t understand others’ feelings. They’ll often break rules or make impulsive decisions without feeling guilty for the harm they cause."

I don't like wearing a mask. I'm constantly running back to my truck to grab one. I wear a mask for the safety of my community. If you don't care about community why do you come to icmag?
Now I have internet psychologists telling me that I'm a sociopath. This is the thing with you, you're not a serious person and I can't take anything you say seriously. Get a grip.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
No response is required because you are probably correct :tongue:

CDC Confirms Extremely Low COVID-19 Death Rate

The CDC now independently confirms recent research by Stanford University that COVID-19 has an extremely low death rate. This exposes the Technocrat hysteria as being man-made and not based on any real, verified data.

Most people are more likely to wind up six feet under because of almost anything else under the sun other than COVID-19.

https://technocracy.news/cdc-confirms-extremely-low-covid-19-death-rate/?fbclid=IwAR3tHVULwKEkbwwvAHup6RcEs6eN6qb2MRFlOYFkBdWg57r0eNejVVQwqck

COVID-19 Pandemic Planning Scenarios

CDC and the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Responseexternal icon (ASPR) have developed five COVID-19 Pandemic Planning Scenarios that are designed to help inform decisions by modelers and public health officials who utilize mathematical modeling. The planning scenarios are being used by mathematical modelers throughout the Federal government. Models developed using the data provided in the planning scenarios can help evaluate the potential effects of different community mitigation strategies (e.g., social distancing). The planning scenarios may also be useful to hospital administrators in assessing resource needs and can be used in conjunction with the COVID-19Surge Tool.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/planning-scenarios.html

:tiphat:
True.
It swung from about 8% up to 14!! and back down to 8 (globally).

But I have to wonder what the percentage is for those with a preexisting condition like diabetes, obesity and compromised or weak immune systems. Much higher I'm sure. And let's not forget about the long term damage which is considerable in many cases where the patient has survived.

I'm willing to bet the damage (dead or recovered, excluding asymptomatic) to be in the upper 30%.

Fixer

You're just mad at me because I made fun of your fancy lobster dirt. Get over it already, it was just a joke.

I'm not familiar with lobster dirt and I'm not mad at you but I am concerned that there are people like you who feel their individual liberties outweigh societies collective needs. Why is this issue so important to you? It's important to me because I don't want to see anyone suffer unnecessarily. There's been a lot of accusations of sheepishness. Isn't it sheep like to follow advice from conspiracy theorists who don't care if they are leading you to slaughter for their own perverse ends?

Mr. J

I'm not familiar with lobster dirt and I'm not mad at you but I am concerned that there are people like you who feel their individual liberties outweigh societies collective needs. Why is this issue so important to you? It's important to me because I don't want to see anyone suffer unnecessarily. There's been a lot of accusations of sheepishness. Isn't it sheep like to follow advice from conspiracy theorists who don't care if they are leading you to slaughter for their own perverse ends?
Nah man, all you Maine Bros have a hate on for me. I get it though, you're proud of your fancy dirt and maybe you should be. I don't know, never tried it myself. We just use normal dirt over here.

Fixer

Me too. What's your favorite brand? I was using California Substrates but due to a lack of availability I'm using CYCO. Not sure I like the CYCO it lumps up and smells musty out of the bag.

Mr. J

Me too. What's your favorite brand? I was using California Substrates but due to a lack of availability I'm using CYCO. Not sure I like the CYCO it lumps up and smells musty out of the bag.
I've been using Canna. It's what they have at the local grow shop. I've had zero problems using it straight from the bag, no messing around. Nice simple stuff to work with.

Fixer

I've been using Canna. It's what they have at the local grow shop. I've had zero problems using it straight from the bag, no messing around. Nice simple stuff to work with.

They carry Canna at my local grow shop. I'll give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.