What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klompen

I get what you're trying to say, but we autistic folks don't always have the easiest time figuring out how to include others in our thoughts and conversations. That child may well be a lot smarter than he comes off, but it is easy to get stuck on ideas and behaviors sometimes. Learning that others aren't interested in all the things we find fascinating can be tough. There's certainly lessons in that for others though, but I wouldn't be too quick to associate it with autism in a child. We already are isolated and treated like absolute dog shit by most of society. Every time there's a fucking school shooting or some guy says some bad shit we get blamed before anyone has any proof and its almost never true.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
It's been said before that this "virus " nor any other virus has ever been "isolated" or proven to be a cause of death .

Which is what this lady is asking for with the response from Health Canada .

Access to Information and Privacy Division 7th Floor, Suite 700, Holland Cross - Tower B 1600 Scott Street, (Mail Stop: 3107A) Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0K9

Our file: A-2020-000208 / BH

Christine Massey 221 - 93 George St. S Brampton, Ontario L6Y 1P4

Dear Christine Massey: Our file: A-2020-000208 / BH
This is in response to your request made under the Access to Information Act (the Act) for the following information:

All records describing the isolation of a SARS-COV-2 virus, directly from a sample taken from a diseased patient, where the patient sample was not first combined with any other source of genetic material (i.e. monkey kidney cells aka vero cells; liver cancer cells).
Please note that I am using "isolation" in the every-day sense of the word: the act of separating a thing(s) from everything else. I am not requesting records where "isolation of SARS-COV-2" refers instead to:
· the culturing of something, or
· the performance of an amplification test (i.e. a PCR test), or
· the sequencing of something.

To clarify, I am requesting all such records that are in the possession, custody or control of Health Canada (for example:downloaded to a computer, printed in hard copy, etc.).

Having completed a thorough search, we regret to inform you that we were unable to locate any records responsive to your request.
Should you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your request, please do not hesitate to contact Barbara Haase, the analyst responsible for this file, either by phone at 613-859-9073, by email at barbara.haase@canada.ca or by fax at 613-941-4541, with reference to our file number cited above.

https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Health-Canada-FinalResponse-A-2020-00208-2020-06-13.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3F5i1UswM02WSTdPseFOAeqoEuwvsHLXTujrZ-a5RdEojTuqQuFLDHNcM

83359381_3032637776818535_7931955175734902784_n.jpg

107700238_2600645626875308_1509122583042429254_n.jpg

104492533_10220543257364975_5971464198615403076_n.jpg

:tiphat:

Klompen

Do you have any idea how hard it is to isolate something that small without a culture? Its not like you can just stick it on agar and isolate it like you can with mycellium. You don't just stick it in a centrifuge and scrape it off the walls when you're done. I'm not sure people appreciate the scale of a virus.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
you can literally hit up labs to request cultures of sars-cov-2 , with the right credentials.

how bout it, knuckehead?

set up a proper quarantine zone in your house, get the virus sent to you, rub some on your eyeball, stay alone for a month, and give us daily updates.

don't forget your fish tank cleaner and your bleach, just in case.

*edit*
kidding, pretty sure it would be very stupid

Last edited:

knucklehead bob

Veteran

It's about time some one pointed out the fact that Democrat/Republican Party Politics are a CULT & it just so happens to be one of you quasi intelligent Democrat/Republican morons that suffers from TDS saying Orange man bad

Orange man invented racism :dancer:

Orange man invented slavery :dancer:

Orange man invented RUSSIAN collusion :dancer:

Orange man invented the Police :dancer:

Orange man is why I can't get a boner no more

Calvin-Hobbes-calvin-and-hobbes-23762778-1280-800-e1417821587253.jpg

You folks have no idea how easily fooled you are but Samuel Clemens said it best . It's a wasted effort to repeat .

106218507_10220615819338979_2474127876794730814_n.jpg

107437629_4035933856480920_4768042515121497296_n.jpg

Klompen

Certainly there is too much obsession with Trump as though he is the root of all this evil. I will even agree on that point for sure, but that doesn't clear him of blame for all the bad leadership he has provided thus far.

Trump sometimes even has some ideas that sound great in theory, but his implementation of those ideas is often weak or disastrous. He's right about us needing to decouple from China, but he's also going about it all in a very stupid manner. He wants to "bring jobs back to America", but then he doesn't do anything to actually make sure the jobs both return here and that they actually stay here. He's like a big child who has never been in the real world, but thinks he's ready to lead us all into the future. His arrogance is so out of proportion to his actual competence.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Certainly there is too much obsession with Trump as though he is the root of all this evil. I will even agree on that point for sure, but that doesn't clear him of blame for all the bad leadership he has provided thus far.

Trump sometimes even has some ideas that sound great in theory, but his implementation of those ideas is often weak or disastrous. He's right about us needing to decouple from China, but he's also going about it all in a very stupid manner. He wants to "bring jobs back to America", but then he doesn't do anything to actually make sure the jobs both return here and that they actually stay here. He's like a big child who has never been in the real world, but thinks he's ready to lead us all into the future. His arrogance is so out of proportion to his actual competence.

Just curious to know how many Pedophiles & child traffickers got arrested when Barak & Joe were in charge of District of Criminals for 8 years ?

How many POLICE killings in that 8 years as opposed to the last 3 ?

How many BLACK LIES MATTER protests for all the black on black killings in Chicago & every other major city in the U.S. ?

Pretty sure this has already been brought to light , nothing but crickets . . . . . . . . . .

Any of you monkey brains have the guts to do a cursory investigation ?

FUCK NO The Propaganda Ministry tells you monkey brain morons what to think .

104492533_10220543257364975_5971464198615403076_n.jpg

107437629_4035933856480920_4768042515121497296_n.jpg

83359381_3032637776818535_7931955175734902784_n.jpg

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Just curious to know how many Pedophiles & child traffickers got arrested when Barak & Joe were in charge of District of Criminals for 8 years ?

logical fallacy, 'appeal to hypocrisy' aka 'whataboutism'... doesn't negate trump criticisms

how much of obama era police reforms were undone by the 'nanny nanny boo boo' trump era of ''if the libs did it, it must be wrong; let's backtrack to piss em off''?

How many BLACK LIES MATTER protests for all the black on black killings in Chicago & every other major city in the U.S. ?

pointing to a symptom of the greater issue of class disparities in communities and racial disparities in criminal justice doesn't negate the black livesmatter cultural movement

Pretty sure this has already been brought to light , nothing but crickets . . . . . . . . . .

FUCK NO The Propaganda Ministry tells you monkey brain morons what to think

how do you feel about masks, knucklehead?

still wrongfully think the virus is fake?

silly billy

White Beard

Trumpdummies invented 'orange man bad'
Verbal and processing skills in short supply with some

FUCK NO The Propaganda Ministry tells you monkey brain morons what to think
I’ll be the first to acknowledge your superior knowledge of and experience with monkey brains...but nepalnt has your number: Gish gallop x whataboutism, squared. Curious, though: can you literally NOT address a topic coherently, or do you just refuse?

Klompen

How hard is it for you to understand that I can see both Barrack Obama and Donald Trump as monsters who are guilty of horrible things? Why do you think that because I have something against Trump that I must somehow love their rivals. The enemy of my enemy is also my enemy in this case. I'm done with voting against my interests; so its not going to be any more D's or R's for me until I see actual reforms.

Its a big club, and you and I are not in it. Trump is definitely in it. Many others aren't happy he is because he's such an oafish thug who says the quiet parts out loud, but that doesn't change that he's definitely an insider in the Wall Street type crowd. That doesn't change that he's Bibi Netanyahu's bitch either.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-re...el-convinced-trump-to-quit-iran-nuclear-deal/

Russiagate should really be Israeligate. Its just that the majority of our elected representatives are taking money from them, and probably a lot of them are the subjects of blackmail(which is what guys like Epstein are for).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts