• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imiubu
    replied
    Originally posted by mowood3479 View Post
    Pay attention to what the govt man says
    1.Everyone is infected ( whether you are or not is immaterial)
    2. Your consent means nothing to him.

Probably my farewell post.
    It’s been good, Later to all the real ones.
    Fuck the feds
    I have not read where you have posted anything outside of the TOU.
    If you are again banned; from my personal observation/ experience, it would be due only to a strong opposing opinion and therefore an entirely biased (per usual) and therefore (should be) a questionable action.

Leave a comment:

• mowood3479
    replied
    Originally posted by aridbud View Post
    Mask up or you won't be allowed to board a plane, train or bus. President Biden signed an executive order Thursday, requiring passengers to wear face coverings during interstate travel.

It's one of 10 executive orders signed by the president today aimed at addressing the COVID-19 pandemic, which has killed more than 400,000 Americans.

Airlines and their employees have been seeking such a federal mask mandate almost since the pandemic began, as they've struggled to deal with score of passengers who refuse to follow the airlines' own mask-wearing rules.

But the Trump administration had refused to enact such a mask mandate, as Trump himself and many in his administration often made a point of going mask-less. The former president hosted huge rallies with like-minded supporters, often mocking Biden and others who wore masks, in spite of overwhelming evidence that properly worn face coverings significantly reduce the risk of coronavirus transmission.

As a result, fights between airline passengers over someone's refusal to wear a face mask have become all too familiar during the pandemic.

Should have been encouraged back in Feb when former non-leader knew about COVID from Xi's phone call.

It's a start.

You haven’t been allowed on a plane without a mask in almost a year.
    But keep spreading lies... I know it is ur job

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    https://www.npr.org/2021/01/21/95939...ings-on-planes
    Mask up or you won't be allowed to board a plane, train or bus. President Biden signed an executive order Thursday, requiring passengers to wear face coverings during interstate travel.

It's one of 10 executive orders signed by the president today aimed at addressing the COVID-19 pandemic, which has killed more than 400,000 Americans.

Airlines and their employees have been seeking such a federal mask mandate almost since the pandemic began, as they've struggled to deal with score of passengers who refuse to follow the airlines' own mask-wearing rules.

But the Trump administration had refused to enact such a mask mandate, as Trump himself and many in his administration often made a point of going mask-less. The former president hosted huge rallies with like-minded supporters, often mocking Biden and others who wore masks, in spite of overwhelming evidence that properly worn face coverings significantly reduce the risk of coronavirus transmission.

As a result, fights between airline passengers over someone's refusal to wear a face mask have become all too familiar during the pandemic.

Should have been encouraged back in Feb when former non-leader knew about COVID from Xi's phone call.

It's a start.
    Last edited by aridbud; 01-23-2021, 16:44. Reason: Entered NPR url....not lies.

Leave a comment:

• mowood3479
    replied
    Originally posted by moose eater View Post
    We have N95's still available here, but the ones currently are not the better 3M 8210's, with plugged straps and a better seal, with no port. The ones they had at the shop I phoned are non-ported, off-brand, but stapled bands, and those don't hold up.

The 3M 8210's are a relatively deluxe N95, but the shop where I scored my last deal on a box of 20 of them, for $26, has been hunting for them. The same shop had only 3 boxes of 20 when I bought these as back-up to the GVS Elipse P100 half-masks, in case the airline policy enforcement became absurd again, and they denied me the ability to wear my better mask, with a surgical mask over the port. I didn't want to be greedy, so only took 1 of the 3 boxes.

As was posted, The Lancet has published a cumulative collection of studies, weeks ago, showing masks, in general, to be 85% effective. And I believe that collection of studies involved close to 200 countries (?).

When this Virus is slated as becoming 30% more lethal, per recent news re. one of the newer strains/mutations, why would we NOT do everything we can to help to contain it? Seriously.

I had encounters at the stores and businesses yesterday that I wrote up elsewhere. Seems that even after 10 months of this, there's a WHOLE LOT of scofflaws that don't mind screwing up the numbers and helping to infect others, so they can protest a face covering.

Nothing shy of true insanity, if I am to give my opinion. And at least some negligence happening, if not malice.
    Lolz..
    You want to talk about malice?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    We have N95's still available here, but the ones currently are not the better 3M 8210's, with plugged straps and a better seal, with no port. The ones they had at the shop I phoned are non-ported, off-brand, but stapled bands, and those don't hold up.

The 3M 8210's are a relatively deluxe N95, but the shop where I scored my last deal on a box of 20 of them, for $26, has been hunting for them. The same shop had only 3 boxes of 20 when I bought these as back-up to the GVS Elipse P100 half-masks, in case the airline policy enforcement became absurd again, and they denied me the ability to wear my better mask, with a surgical mask over the port. I didn't want to be greedy, so only took 1 of the 3 boxes.

As was posted, The Lancet has published a cumulative collection of studies, weeks ago, showing masks, in general, to be 85% effective. And I believe that collection of studies involved close to 200 countries (?).

When this Virus is slated as becoming 30% more lethal, per recent news re. one of the newer strains/mutations, why would we NOT do everything we can to help to contain it? Seriously.

I had encounters at the stores and businesses yesterday that I wrote up elsewhere. Seems that even after 10 months of this, there's a WHOLE LOT of scofflaws that don't mind screwing up the numbers and helping to infect others, so they can protest a face covering.

Nothing shy of true insanity, if I am to give my opinion. And at least some negligence happening, if not malice.

Leave a comment:

• mowood3479
    replied
    Pay attention to what the govt man says
    1.Everyone is infected ( whether you are or not is immaterial)
    2. Your consent means nothing to him.

Probably my farewell post.
    It’s been good, Later to all the real ones.
    Fuck the feds

I would just like to add that if ur not fat, old or near death this virus is statistically less likely to harm you than ur car.
    I’m not afraid of my car

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Here is a story you’ll never see...
    Govt man tells the truth

Also tell ur boy fish to go ahead and ban me permanently idgaf sick of arguing with dictatorial sycophants
    Added insult. Thanks!

Then put me on "ignore" and don't respond to my posts with unreliable info. Pretty easy.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2021...demic-rolls-on

The U.S. needs a more coordinated effort to do two things: protect those wearing masks from getting the virus, and prevent those who have the virus from emitting the droplets and aerosols that spread COVID-19, especially when they’re asymptomatic and don’t know they’re infected.

Leave a comment:

• mowood3479
    replied
    Blah de blah bullshit

Forty layer hijabs for everyone (whether you consent or not)

And I do mean it, ban me permanently... I double dog dare y’all.

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Govt man tells the truth....YEP, SHOOTING STRAIGHT, BACK UP WITH RELIABLE evidence.

Also tell ur boy fishxxxx to go ahead and ban me permanently idgaf
    Hilarious, MO. If you really idgaf, you wouldn't be posting here and be doing something else away from posting insults.......

Getting Americans masked up is a top priority for the Biden administration.

Biden, who calls wearing masks "a patriotic act," signed an executive order Wednesday -- his very first as President -- to ask Americans to wear masks of their choice for the first 100 days of the new administration. The executive order also requires mask use on all federal property, though in this case, not just any old mask will do.
    On Wednesday, after the inauguration, White House press secretary Jen Psaki showed off her bright white N95 mask in the press briefing room. "I wore it out, of course, here today and will continue to do that," Psaki said after removing her medical-grade mask and before turning to questions.

N95 masks are considered the gold standard in personal protective equipment because they block 95% of large and small particles utilizing a unique electrostatic filter.

It works this way: Go to Decluttr.com and select the make, model and condition of your device for a free instant valuation.

The filter works by trapping neutral particles like bacteria and viruses before they pass through the mask, protecting the wearer and those around them. It's similar to how socks might get stuck to a blanket in the dryer. The N95 mask, which costs roughly $5, also fits securely to the face, eliminating most of the leakage that may occur with a loose-fitting cloth or paper mask.

Studies have shown that masks significantly decrease the chances of transmitting or contracting the coronavirus. But not all masks provide equal protection. Depending on the fabric and number of layers, homemade and simple cloth masks have a range of effectiveness that can be as low as 26%, which leaves the wearer vulnerable.

Some experts like Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School physician Dr. Abraar Karan have been advocating for public use of N95 masks from the start of the pandemic. In an interview with CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Karan outlined why N95s are critical at this stage of the pandemic.

As Gry has mentioned several times, N-95 masks should be readily available for everyone.
    Last edited by CosmicGiggle; 01-23-2021, 23:27. Reason: insult removed

Leave a comment:

• mowood3479
    replied
    Govt man tells the truth

Also tell ur boy fish to go ahead and ban me permanently idgaf sick of arguing with dictatorial sycophants

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    Originally posted by 'Boogieman' View Post
    Dude Facebook doesn't get to decide what us true and what is not.
    That's why, dude, there's FACT CHECKING as many millions Beeeee-lieve what they read on FB.

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    I'll say it again...since you were gone for another week. That makes 5 or 6 sabbaticals?

Do you think banning the livelihood of millions of Americans without any discernible benefits in mitigating viral spread could be considered malice ?

malice aforethought. n. 2) a general evil and depraved state of mind in which the person is unconcerned for the lives of others. (in regards to inept communication of Agent Orange and steps/strategies to mitigate reduction of COVID 19.)

Ex: Feb 7th, 2020. Conversation with Bob Woodward, author.
    President Donald Trump acknowledged the “deadly” nature of the coronavirus earlier this year in a series of recorded interviews with The Washington Post’s Bob Woodward, even as Trump publicly sought to dismiss the disease’s threat to Americans.

Trump later defended himself during a White House briefing, emphasizing the notion that he was trying to prevent panic, and said he was acting in the country's best interest, even calling himself "a cheerleader for this country."

When asked why didn't take more preemptive measures based on his understanding of the virus before the disease spread in the U.S., Trump said: "You didn't really think it was going to be to the point where it was." But Trump acknowledged to Woodward in February how easily transmissible and deadly the disease was.

When asked if he felt the outcome of the pandemic could have been different had he been more forthcoming to the American people, Trump said his response showed leadership. He declined to take responsibility for not reducing the 200,000 deaths from the disease in the United States, claiming millions more would have died had he not shut down the country to foreign visitors.

Leave a comment:

• 'Boogieman'
    replied
    Did the WHO really make such an admission? No. This article was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...nflate-positi/

PCR tests, considered the most reliable, work by duplicating the genetic material in cycles until traces of the virus become more easily detectable. If there’s a large presence of virus in the sample, fewer cycles would be required to detect it, said Davidson Hamer, a professor of medicine at Boston University.

The number of cycles required to detect the virus in a sample is known as a "cycle threshold." A low cycle threshold implies that a patient has a high risk of spreading the coronavirus to others.

The question for lab technicians is how many times to duplicate a particular sample before determining whether it is positive or negative.
    Dude Facebook doesn't get to decide what us true and what is not.

Leave a comment:

• mowood3479
    replied
    That's funny!!! ;o)
    No government deception of the populace isnt funny (imo)
    People losing their homes isn’t funny.
    People starving to death behind a politicized virus isn’t funny.

You laugh because you know you’ll never be held to account for your lies.
    But perhaps you will....
    Pride goeth before the fall

Leave a comment:

• aridbud
    replied
    @ ab
    You have mastered the art of speaking with a forked tongue.
    Ur people have long been known for this.
    That's funny!!! ;o)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X