What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

imiubu

It’s all good. I appreciate the sentiment
But I would prefer the ban hammer.
This place went from a bad ass outlaw hangout to fucking dork patrol.

I strive to practice self control.
Being human, at times... I too fail in the face of the groopy think of heeling to the handlers but... I still try.

Don't let em rile ya up... if possible.

G

MO stated: no flying without a mask for about a year now prior to your post. He is correct.

This was not Biden's doing.

Get real for cripes sake.

-Not- correct. Alaska Airlines and other airlines didn't even half-way enforce that requirement until a couple or 3, maybe 4 months ago, and before that, stated the policy, without enforcement.

The policy in general wasn't written as a policy until this last summer/late spring, in most cases..

And they only got semi-rigid about enforcement when it became CLEAR it was affecting their 'bottom line', and they were losing their asses financially.

Still, even on this last flight, there were MANY persons who came on the plane with poorly fitted, poor-quality masks, or mere surgical masks down around their chins, and some with neckies or gators, that they wore most of the flight below their noses.

A bait-and-switch policy aimed at maintaining profits, or minimizing their losses.

I sat next to one such self-absorbed idiot on the way down to Seattle (one empty seat between us, that I bought). Not to mention, she had notable redness around her nose and mouth. Fucking lovely.

Thank you GVS Elipse P100 half-masks for covering my ass when around idiots!!

(*Though I suspect it FEELS like a year or more for some..)

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Blah de blah bullshit

Forty layer hijabs for everyone (whether you consent or not)

And I do mean it, ban me permanently... I double dog dare y’all.

LOL@double dog dare ya childish quip! ;)

I strive to practice self control.
Being human, at times... I too fail in the face of the groopy think of heeling to the handlers but... I still try.

Don't let em rile ya up... if possible.

LOL@heeling to the handlers!;)

Since this has gotten outa hand, I'ma close this thread for review before we lose 2 valued posters who can't seem to stop trolling each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts