What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

igrowone

Veteran
no ethnic solidarity= no peoplehood = no country. This is how life works, since time immemorial.

America is nothing but a land mass for international commerce and gentile labor. Social solidarity? LOL forget it.

Expect numbers to skyrocket. We all hate each other. Nobody is going to "sacrifice for the common good." There is no common good anymore.
the Roman empire got by for hundreds of years with a diverse ethnic make up
and it wasn't ethnic strife that killed it off either

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the Roman empire got by for hundreds of years with a diverse ethnic make up
and it wasn't ethnic strife that killed it off either

they had a simple plan...marry them and have kids and indoctrinate the children...sort of a early melting pot...

'Boogieman'

:biglaugh:

Attachments

• 110162812_3747295381952381_668092672711285844_n.jpg
    110162812_3747295381952381_668092672711285844_n.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 12

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
are you likely to spread deadly bullet wounds unknowingly to complete strangers by neglecting to own a gun?

St. Phatty

No but you are likely to become a victim of gun violence if you live in a violent neighborhood. My point stands.

well if you live in West Oakland, CA, where the cops don't respond to 9-11 calls for burglaries etc.

you can always use a Nail Gun. which means your air compressor has to be charged up.

also I think, shotguns are legal in West Oakland.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Because I'm supposed to assume I have the virus, and I'm supposed to be worried about spreading the virus I allegedly have. Did I get that right lol?

No it’s to show some compassion for your fellow human beings, I am miffed that people have such a hard time understanding such a simple fact that wearing masks saves lives...

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
i've noticed regressives need to have their families or themselves affected negatively in order to have their eyes opened, empathize and do the right thing.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
No but you are likely to become a victim of violence if you live in a violent neighborhood. My point stands.

fixed your post for you. NOW the point stands.
quit blaming the tool. people killed other quite successfully for thousands of years with pointy sticks and rocks. still do today. lots of black folks own guns.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Making this mask thing political or somehow attached to rights or freedom is just plain stupid.
Gypsy, is there similar resistance to wearing masks in the UK?

Seemingly, once again Americans are fulfilling their obligation to show the world how many truly dumb people make up a large portion of our population.

People are running their mouths about how government experts said not to use masks; now they say to use masks. Why not use your own reasoning power? It is obvious a mask stops spittle.

I have not really checked it out but apparently the spread of the virus has been totally flattened in Canada. Why is this if true?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
other countries are opening back up and meanwhile in the dying empire of the USA our cases are skyrocketing & we're still arguing over the efficacy of face masks slowing down particulate transmission of covid LMAO idiocracy in real time

And....they wore masks.

shaggyballs

Veteran
If you are wearing a mask while talking to me.
You sneeze violently facing me.
I stand there thinking I am protected.
Will I now get the virus?

Check out the power of a sneeze.
The mask will not stop a sneeze, no way no how.
Slow it maybe.

Wearing a mask does not protect you like you think it does.
It is good for stopping spit when you talk, not much more.
If you take it on and off you contaminate your face.
Finally folks are using eye protection.
Why you guys never mention this is beyond me.
Do the research you will find it is true.
You folks seem pretty smart.
Is it not very clear to you that this is true?

Put some baby powder in your mask and sneeze a good one.
How far do you think a virus would go?

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
shaggy, the studies done on this always show that even a basic cloth mask substantially stops sneeze juice spread

Status
Not open for further replies.