What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wearing Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. J

you do NOT have the right to make a risk assessment for others.

just wear your fucking masks, don't be pussy ass sheeple.

just wear your fucking mask if you want, but don't expect me to be a pussy ass sheep and wear one just because you want me to.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

just wear your fucking mask if you want, but don't expect me to be a pussy ass sheep and wear one just because you want me to.

Honey, have you seen my cattle prod? I'm going grocery shopping and there are some no minds that get in my space without wearing a mask.

'Boogieman'

Attachments

• 107460312_2847570245372168_7802403262597121823_o.jpg
    107460312_2847570245372168_7802403262597121823_o.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 20
  • democrat-voters.jpg
    democrat-voters.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 16

Mr. J

Honey, have you seen my cattle prod? I'm going grocery shopping and there are some no minds that get in my space without wearing a mask.
Are you coming on to me??? Is this some kind of weird sex fetish!!??? Leave me out of your kinks, please. Thanks.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you coming on to me??? Is this some kind of weird sex fetish!!??? Leave me out of your kinks, please. Thanks.

well I guess if you get turned on by cattle prods....oh I get it, you mentioned the butt hole stoppers and I guess got you juiced up.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran

showing once again you have no clue.

once again, the conservatives showing they hate honesty and learning

(hey i took a lesson from you about scarecrow fallacy arguing)

i wish you rightists would just TRY to understand this easy fucking concept:

if someone has coronavirus, the mask helps prevent you from sneezing and coughing all ovee everyone's produce.

i know the conservative christian fundamentalist thing to do is to be a self serving, dollar worshipping, anti-scholar but JUST THIS ONCE

just this fucking once try to think of something besides your own hide?

it's ok, doing the right thing for others is not gonna hurt that much.

Mr. J

well I guess if you get turned on by cattle prods....oh I get it, you mentioned the butt hole stoppers and I guess got you juiced up.
I thought that's what you called your penis. Just my dirty mind I guess. Either way I don't think they let you swing one of those around at the grocery store. Keep it in your pants. The cattle prod or whatever you're talking about.

'Boogieman'

showing once again you have no clue.

once again, the conservatives showing they hate honesty and learning

(hey i took a lesson from you about scarecrow fallacy arguing)

i wish you rightists would just TRY to understand this easy fucking concept:

if someone has coronavirus, the mask helps prevent you from sneezing and coughing all ovee everyone's produce.

i know the conservative christian fundamentalist thing to do is to be a self serving, dollar worshipping, anti-scholar but JUST THIS ONCE

just this fucking once try to think of something besides your own hide?

it's ok, doing the right thing for others is not gonna hurt that much.

You think I'm a religious right winger? Actually I'm not religious nor extream right wing, I don't care if people have abortions, I don't care if someone is gay, and most importantly I'm not a sheep. Enjoy your profiling though, I'm yet to meet a lefty who doesn't do it.

Mr. J

It's hilarious. Apparently I'm right wing now. Jesus fucking Christ has the world been turned upside down.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You think I'm a religious right winger? Actually I'm not religious nor extream right wing, I don't care if people have abortions, I don't care if someone is gay, and most importantly I'm not a sheep. Enjoy your profiling though, I'm yet to meet a lefty who doesn't do it.

He's pointing out that your meme lady is as clueless as you are.

The mask is to prevent the wearer from passing on the virus.

Her sign makes less sense than you.

'Boogieman'

Because science ain't got shit on hilljacks.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw3S69aH2BtV1nHLbzIwh5Xo&cshid=1594679270720

Conclusion

By making mask-wearing recommendations and policies for the general public, or by expressly condoning the practice, governments have both ignored the scientific evidence and done the opposite of following the precautionary principle.

In an absence of knowledge, governments should not make policies that have a hypothetical potential to cause harm. The government has an onus barrier before it instigates a broad social-engineering intervention, or allows corporations to exploit fear-based sentiments.

Furthermore, individuals should know that there is no known benefit arising from wearing a mask in a viral respiratory illness epidemic, and that scientific studies have shown that any benefit must be residually small, compared to other and determinative factors.

Otherwise, what is the point of publicly funded science?

The present paper about masks illustrates the degree to which governments, the mainstream media, and institutional propagandists can decide to operate in a science vacuum, or select only incomplete science that serves their interests. Such recklessness is also certainly the case with the current global lockdown of over 1 billion people, an unprecedented experiment in medical and political history.

Absolem

People claiming they are not "sheep" are like the people who say............I'm not racist but...................

It's not a strange phenomenon at all that all the Trump supporters on my FB feed use the word "sheep" almost daily. Free thinkers they are.........pfft

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran

whoooosh

i was mocking you, your favorite response style seems to be the strawman fallacy so gave it back.

you also missed the point of my post... that you dont understand the mask thing. as showcased by your meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts