• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillbilly shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by Cvh View Post
      Hillbilly shopping.
      nah, just another ignorant fuck that wanted attention. i wish these dickheads would stop wearing camo clothing. that bullshit causes normal hunters problems with the public...
      smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Mexican weed is 60 an ounce, the good shit is 150-200 a ounce where I live.

Comment

in Oregon there seems to be a fair amount of just plain Gift'ing going on.

People giving their neighbors a QP for the heck of it.
          Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

It’s been years since I bought any, glad I can grow my own. I asked my neighbor for half a oz but he wouldn’t let me pay him. They are saying masks are going to be needed for some time, I am going to stay the fuck home...
            Prop 215 compliant.
            Don't panic it's ORGANIC...

Comment

Originally posted by armedoldhippy View Post
              nah, just another ignorant fuck that wanted attention. i wish these dickheads would stop wearing camo clothing. that bullshit causes normal hunters problems with the public...

Yes! I've always wondered why the far right is so fond of camo patterns and all kinds of tactical gear and looking all martial and stuff.
              It makes everyone wearing that stuff for a reason look bad along with them like hunters, fishermen etc...

We reasonable people must soon defend our right to wear outdoor gear I think.
              Uh baby baby it's a wild world
              CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Comment

i understand the clear cut logic of wearing a mask, so long as it is a mask specifically designed for the intended purpose of blocking particles which are the size of the virus (i.e. n95). what i dont understand is the logic behind a cloth mask which is technically incapable of filtering particulate as small as the virus. in my mind it is no different than substituting plastic wrap for a condom and the acting surprised when you discover an std or unwanted pregnancy. you used a physical barrier...what went wrong? if you are not using the right tool for the right job, what kind of results do you truly expect?
                an OUNCE of prevention is worth a POUND of cured ...... anyone that doesnt like cannabis just hasnt tried the right strain.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_big_bud! View Post
                  i understand the clear cut logic of wearing a mask, so long as it is a mask specifically designed for the intended purpose of blocking particles which are the size of the virus (i.e. n95). what i dont understand is the logic behind a cloth mask which is technically incapable of filtering particulate as small as the virus. in my mind it is no different than substituting plastic wrap for a condom and the acting surprised when you discover an std or unwanted pregnancy. you used a physical barrier...what went wrong? if you are not using the right tool for the right job, what kind of results do you truly expect?
                  Would say you are right on the money, but there was a shortage of masks.
                  They wished to conserve what they had for medical personal.
                  The need for the population was still there.
                  Bit of a moral problem, so you tell them to
                  do the best they can- which is what happened.
                  Did not have to happen that way, plans had been
                  made to deal with this sort of thing. It was the choice
                  of this administration to do away with them and to
                  wing it.
                  That which matters most

Comment

If the masks are supposed to protect people. Then how come they haven't opened all places that are closed?
                    I'm probably up to no good.

Terpene Amplification

Comment

Originally posted by troutman View Post
                      If the masks are supposed to protect people. Then how come they haven't opened all places that are closed?
                      It may be connected to the fact that there is still a shortage of
                      masks, to an extent that emergency care centers and drs offices are
                      closing due to a lack of masks.
                      That which matters most

Comment

Originally posted by Gry View Post
                        It may be connected to the fact that there is still a shortage of
                        masks, to an extent that emergency care centers and drs offices are
                        closing due to a lack of masks.
                        The only thing really needed is hip waders for all the BULL-SHIT $CIENCE FICTION

Click image for larger version

Name:	106218507_10220615819338979_2474127876794730814_n.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	13007530

Comment

Originally posted by Gry View Post
                          Would say you are right on the money, but there was a shortage of masks.
                          They wished to conserve what they had for medical personal.
                          The need for the population was still there.
                          Bit of a moral problem, so you tell them to
                          do the best they can- which is what happened.
                          Did not have to happen that way, plans had been
                          made to deal with this sort of thing. It was the choice
                          of this administration to do away with them and to
                          wing it.
                          are you sure it was this administration?
                          heard the stockpiles were depleted because the last admin were diverting monies to purchase billions of rounds of ammo for the post office, the IRS, EPA, The Smithsonian, et al
                          while leaving other critical supplies short.
                          just sayin'
                          "when i run outta weed, i smoke match sticks...
                          that first hit is FIRE!!!"

"I'm not always a dick...but when I am, I drink cheap beer".

Comment

It´s to funny, on my worklplace I (we) have to wear a mask, but I give my pencil a dozen times a day, in the hand of a customer to sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermanthegerman View Post
                              It´s to funny, on my worklplace I (we) have to wear a mask, but I give my pencil a dozen times a day, in the hand of a customer to sign.
                              And you don't see anything wrong with that?

I know, we have to wash/disinfect our hands, but what if they don't? That doesn't bother you?

Originally posted by billy_big_bud! View Post
                              N95 stops YOU from inhaling the virus. Cloth or surgical masks stop you from distributing germs/virus.

Petri Dishes Coughed On With and Without a Mask

A photograph shows one petri dish that was coughed on by a person not wearing a mask and another petri dish coughed on by the same person wearing a mask.

---
                              Now using a 5 Gallon Passive CO2 Blaster

Comment

some folks just refuse to admit that their actions may harm others (or do not care). if there were millions of masks lying around available that would absolutely prevent virus transmission, they would refuse to wear one because "freedom!" same folks get Harley-Davidson tattoos & buy wallets with chains because they think (incorrectly) that it makes them look "bad" or "macho" instead of pointing out the obvious- they are sidewalk commandos that do not impress anyone with an education. the more of them that catch the virus & die, the better for society as a whole.
                                smoking more pot is NOT the answer to my problems. my problem is that i need more problems that smoking more pot IS the answer to...

Comment

Working...
                                X