What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

im a freemason what do you guys think about that¿

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

- so that's 1825 when the British were getting busy trying to abolish slavery - throughout it's 'Dominions' - the history of black masons starts 50 years or more before that date -

Freemasonry as an organization for black men in America begins with Prince Hall who was the first black man made a Mason in America, March 6, 1775. There were black Masons here, mariners and others, who were made masons elsewhere. There were two types of Masons in early America, one white and one black.

Slavery was a legal institution. Separation of the races was the norm and there was little if any social intermingling between them. Both began before our nation was born. One grew out of the need to socialize and extend charity. The other came from the need to organize and to advocate for social justice.

Freemasonry is supposed to be Universal and regard all men as brothers. It is interesting to see how this principle affected the activity of these two diverse groups during the formative years of our nation. Remember, from remarks made by our previous speaker, there were two sets of white Masons, the Moderns and the Ancients, They did not unite until after the war.

The story of how Prince Hall was refused admission into Masonic lodges among the Colonist, and then turned to an Irish Military Lodge of the British Army, where he and 14 other black men were made Masons on Castle William Island, is an irony. It speaks of the difficult choices Prince Hall had to make in pursuing his vision of freeing his people. When the Military lodge he belonged to moved away during the war, he and his other members were left without a lodge. They were given a “permit” to operate, which is like a Lodge under dispensation. It allowed them to walk on St Johns day and bury their dead, but could do no other Masonic work.

They named the lodge African Lodge #1. After several years, Prince Hall, by chance, applied to the original source of Freemasonry, the Grand Lodge of England. He was granted a charter and was appointed Master of the lodge. The charter, dated the 29th day of September, 1784, designated African Lodge, number #459 on the register of the Grand Lodge of England, made its members a Regular Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons.

Lodges or Grand Lodges in America, after the war, broke away from the Grand Lodge of England. The two white groups in Massachusetts joined together forming the Grand Lodge of Massachusetts and declared themselves independent of England. They did not include African Lodge whose charter came directly from England.

My understanding of the term “The Universality of Freemasonry” is a concept where all masons are one family, without regard to nations. This was interpreted to mean the lodges in America had no reason to separate from the Grand Lodge of England, but they did. Think of the implications this presented to Prince Hall and his Lodge. It made them the only lodge, or Provincial Grand Lodge, belonging to the Grand Lodge of England in America. Did this make or constitute Prince Hall a Provincial Grand Master? Remember, in 1733, Henry Price had formed the first Lodge, and Provincial Grand Lodge in Massachusetts, simultaneously, from 18 men.

https://freemasoninformation.com/2013/01/the-history-of-prince-hall-and-early-american-freemasons/

*The Somersett Case in 1772, in which a fugitive slave was freed with the judgement that slavery did not exist under English common law, helped launch the British movement to abolish slavery.

General Clinton was the commander of the Southern forces of the British army. He was basically kicking the crap out of the colonials, and had his peers been as successful as he was they probably would have won the war.

Its hard to say why the British freed slaves and made them masons. I'm sure there's a story or two about it, but who knows?

Stizo

Veteran
Would you ever join up with the scientologists and become a super clique?

And is Prince Andrew one? Coz my mum told me he is and he hasn't done himself many favours recently?
Was Epstein one? And also if he was, was it you lot that offed him?

Also have you lot expanded in to China yet?

Cmoon

Would you ever join up with the scientologists and become a super clique?

And is Prince Andrew one? Coz my mum told me he is and he hasn't done himself many favours recently?
Was Epstein one? And also if he was, was it you lot that offed him?

Also have you lot expanded in to China yet?

good question, id add do you think the masons could have had an hand in the Kenedy assasination after the issue of secret societys was raised?

White Beard

As I said, the corruption of members and the abuse of Lodge and ‘brotherly secrecy’ point to those individuals, not to “Masonry” at large: horses before zebras before unicorns....

Were Masonry *itself* involved in the assassination, that would be extremely serious and worrisome. That would be an important thing to know.

vanilla dutch

anybody that states they know somebody who was a freemason or my friend is a mason is all heresay. i can say im elf or santa claus dosnt make it true. and ive already been accused of trolling in my own thread how great. how about u go post pics of yourself in a freemason lodge and get back at me. anyway keep em coming when i have more time i will read more in depth and answer more questions.

Last edited:

MD84

They're all about charity huh. lol. These guys fund wars. Both sides of a war infact. They save the bank of England from collapse. What do they expect in return for these things? Just a high level of interest of their loans? Or do they get seats in other high places too?

Cmoon

The masons list in most UK places would be the same list as heads of local government depts, police, council, medical etc. No roadsweepers, so if your memeberships not built on power and wealth, what is it built on?

growingcrazy

Hmmm - what if you don't believe in invisible wizards in the sky, god's and what-not?

- Since I have never seen, heard, touched, tasted nor felt any 'gods' - in all my 60 years - I guess that the doors of the masonic lodges are closed to me -

You never had the right shrooms;)

I just couldn't resist replying to these... Nothing about freemasonry.

At one point in my life I was in search of "God". I didn't care what the answer was because I don't follow organized religion or texts. I have read them all though. I just wanted answers.

Insert a large dose of mushrooms and a 7-10? hour meditation period and myself going to the bottom of the rabbit hole in search of this "God". After the life changing journey to the bottom of that rabbit hole, the answer became clear.

You are Your own God.

Galvano

grrrr you dont even spell iroquois right,, i am part of that nation careful boy

shit lake iroquois is a 10 minute drive fromme

Thanks you for letting me know and sorry for the oversight, I've amended.

Did you read the book? I'd like to know what you think about it.

welldone

anybody that states they know somebody who was a freemason or my friend is a mason is all heresay. i can say im elf or santa claus dosnt mske it true. and ive alreadt been accused of trolling in my own thread how great. how about u go post pics of yourself in a freemason lodge and get back at me. anyway kerp em coming when i have more time i will read more in depth and answer more questions.

after reading a little more of this thread have a look at me in the photo page eleven it proves nothing same as your photos I can collect lots of photos and looking at your tracksuit which you seem to be wearing and your running shoes tells me a lot just my opinion that of course :biggrin: maybes youre a workman fixing the place up and wanting to be someone else online who knows surprised at the thread actually lasting but if it keeps you happy good luck :biggrin:

White Beard

they seem to express their power by persuading the target population that it has power

their power is in our acquiescence to that illusion of power

look behind the curtain and what you will find is something not powerful at all

-david icke(london real interview)
I don’t believe a freaking WORD out of Icke...just a British Alex Jones

anybody that states they know somebody who was a freemason or my friend is a mason is all heresay. i can say im elf or santa claus dosnt mske it true. and ive alreadt been accused of trolling in my own thread how great. how about u go post pics of yourself in a freemason lodge and get back at me. anyway kerp em coming when i have more time i will read more in depth and answer more questions.
And here we are - you ARE just trolling at this point: none of your pix back up *your* claim - none of your pix are *you* in, none of them say anything except you posted pix, so no thanks for *your* hearsay.

Your 40-foot divine comedian was...an elf? Or Santa Claus?
Where are THE PIX?

Maybe this thread wasn’t that great an idea.

Jock420

Great thread don't No much about freemasonry
But I no regardless of wealth you meet on the level. Study your craft. I thought it was about bettering yourself. I no lots of people who study
Freemasonry.I no Mr crowley is hated by freemason. Is this because of the books he released

Status
Not open for further replies.