No announcement yet.

im a freemason what do you guys think about that¿

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I said, the corruption of members and the abuse of Lodge and ‘brotherly secrecy’ point to those individuals, not to “Masonry” at large: horses before zebras before unicorns....

Were Masonry *itself* involved in the assassination, that would be extremely serious and worrisome. That would be an important thing to know.
    The FUTURE: *LIVE* it - or live *with* it...it’s just starting...NOW

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
    ——————
    “You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
    Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
    ——————
    Letting my freak flag fly!

Comment

anybody that states they know somebody who was a freemason or my friend is a mason is all heresay. i can say im elf or santa claus dosnt make it true. and ive already been accused of trolling in my own thread how great. how about u go post pics of yourself in a freemason lodge and get back at me. anyway keep em coming when i have more time i will read more in depth and answer more questions.
      Last edited by vanilla dutch; 05-12-2020, 21:31.

Comment

They're all about charity huh. lol. These guys fund wars. Both sides of a war infact. They save the bank of England from collapse. What do they expect in return for these things? Just a high level of interest of their loans? Or do they get seats in other high places too?

Comment

The masons list in most UK places would be the same list as heads of local government depts, police, council, medical etc. No roadsweepers, so if your memeberships not built on power and wealth, what is it built on?

Comment

Originally posted by Galvano View Post
            A comparison between Iroquise (Native Americans) and Freemasonry myths and rituals:

American Indian freemasonry by Arthur Caswell Parker
            grrrr you dont even spell iroquois right,, i am part of that nation careful boy

shit lake iroquois is a 10 minute drive fromme
            I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshineinabag View Post

Em, Iroquois Corrected that for you

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
              I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
              The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
              the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
              may their arms be too short to scratch...

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
                Hmmm - what if you don't believe in invisible wizards in the sky, god's and what-not?

- Since I have never seen, heard, touched, tasted nor felt any 'gods' - in all my 60 years - I guess that the doors of the masonic lodges are closed to me -
                Originally posted by chilliwilli View Post
                You never had the right shrooms

I just couldn't resist replying to these... Nothing about freemasonry.

At one point in my life I was in search of "God". I didn't care what the answer was because I don't follow organized religion or texts. I have read them all though. I just wanted answers.

Insert a large dose of mushrooms and a 7-10? hour meditation period and myself going to the bottom of the rabbit hole in search of this "God". After the life changing journey to the bottom of that rabbit hole, the answer became clear.

You are Your own God.
                So Many Roads...

Comment

Thanks you for letting me know and sorry for the oversight, I've amended.

Did you read the book? I'd like to know what you think about it.
                  «Or ti piaccia gradir la sua venuta:
                  libertà va cercando, ch'è sì cara,
                  come sa chi per lei vita rifiuta.»

In corso:
                  Dalla guerrilla di bosco al microbox

Comment

i thought they were grown up eagle scouts
                    I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by I'mback View Post
                      Em, Iroquois Corrected that for you
                      never a dull moment with a sailor around
                      I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by vanilla dutch View Post
                        anybody that states they know somebody who was a freemason or my friend is a mason is all heresay. i can say im elf or santa claus dosnt mske it true. and ive alreadt been accused of trolling in my own thread how great. how about u go post pics of yourself in a freemason lodge and get back at me. anyway kerp em coming when i have more time i will read more in depth and answer more questions.
                        after reading a little more of this thread have a look at me in the photo page eleven it proves nothing same as your photos I can collect lots of photos and looking at your tracksuit which you seem to be wearing and your running shoes tells me a lot just my opinion that of course maybes youre a workman fixing the place up and wanting to be someone else online who knows surprised at the thread actually lasting but if it keeps you happy good luck

Comment

Originally posted by WaxyTaxi
                          they seem to express their power by persuading the target population that it has power

their power is in our acquiescence to that illusion of power

look behind the curtain and what you will find is something not powerful at all

-david icke(london real interview)
                          I don’t believe a freaking WORD out of Icke...just a British Alex Jones

Originally posted by vanilla dutch View Post
                          anybody that states they know somebody who was a freemason or my friend is a mason is all heresay. i can say im elf or santa claus dosnt mske it true. and ive alreadt been accused of trolling in my own thread how great. how about u go post pics of yourself in a freemason lodge and get back at me. anyway kerp em coming when i have more time i will read more in depth and answer more questions.
                          And here we are - you ARE just trolling at this point: none of your pix back up *your* claim - none of your pix are *you* in, none of them say anything except you posted pix, so no thanks for *your* hearsay.

Your 40-foot divine comedian was...an elf? Or Santa Claus?
                          Where are THE PIX?

Maybe this thread wasn’t that great an idea.
                          The FUTURE: *LIVE* it - or live *with* it...it’s just starting...NOW

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
                          ——————
                          “You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
                          Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
                          ——————
                          Letting my freak flag fly!

Comment

never a dull moment with a sailor around
                            Ya can take the sailor out of the Navy, but you can't the sailor out of a man
                            Who has more fun than sailors? Monkeys!

I don't want you to trust me. I want you to doubt me.
                            I want you to question me. I want you to look at the facts! ~ Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
                            The highest form of knowledge is Empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world" ~ Bill Bullard

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
                            the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
                            may their arms be too short to scratch...

Comment

[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3p4e-htTHw[/YOUTUBEIF]

Comment

Great thread don't No much about freemasonry
                                But I no regardless of wealth you meet on the level. Study your craft. I thought it was about bettering yourself. I no lots of people who study
                                Freemasonry.I no Mr crowley is hated by freemason. Is this because of the books he released

Comment

Working...
                                X