What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COVID-19 Boots on the ground reports, what is happening in your town?

Hempy McNoodle

They had a wagon rolling down my street today. The driver was ringing a bell and yelling, "Bring out your dead! Bring out your dead!" there was a whole heap of dead bodies wrapped in plastic, on the wagon. I watched in horror as my neighbors started flooding out of their apartment buildings dragging out their dead loved ones, also wrapped in plastic. I've seen more coroner vans in the last few weeks than I've ever seen in my whole life.

Just kidding of course. Hey where are all the coroner wagons full of bodies?? If the hospitals are empty, what is really happening? A hoax of some kind maybe?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
damn near all local schools going virtual until after Christmas break. 12 dead locally yesterday. local hospital has 76 in ICU, 30 of them intubated...

Hempy McNoodle

Can this be varified with eyes inside. Or, are we going just off of blind reports? My understanding is that the public can't go inside. Are there any new tic tok dance videos of nurses dancing between all the death and sadness that can give us some indication of what goes on inside?

Hempy McNoodle

I need hard proof folks. Not like that bullshit from Sydney Powell. Something this big must have lots of video evidence of some kinda sign that hospitals are busy. We cant take peoples word without any proof. Least that is what I've been hearing lately from people in regards to election fraud...

igrowone

Veteran
Can this be varified with eyes inside. Or, are we going just off of blind reports? My understanding is that the public can't go inside. Are there any new tic tok dance videos of nurses dancing between all the death and sadness that can give us some indication of what goes on inside?
Hempy, we can't see what's going on in the inside of your head
therefore you aren't real?

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
picture.php

geneva_sativa

Yeah,,, there was 1 vid in Jan or Feb of a nurse that worked herself up into hysterics,, but not before giving the statement " the virus is real " everone i know that has watched it has said the same thing,,, it is advertising,, propaganda

Hempy McNoodle

Yeah,,, there was 1 vid in Jan or Feb of a nurse that worked herself up into hysterics,, but not before giving the statement " the virus is real " everone i know that has watched it has said the same thing,,, it is advertising,, propaganda

I remember a bunch of videos like that which were pushed by the media only to be revealed as fraudulent. like the hysterical nurse who said she's never seen anything like this. Investigators found that it was her first day on the job (because she was a hired actor).

Brother Nature

For those of you who don't believe in Covid, why don't you go to someone who has 'falsely' tested as positive and let them spit in your mouth? I mean it's not going to do shit right, so stop writing about it and show us it's false?

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im not questioning its existence, its just not really particularly dangerous unless your an oap, much like many other illnesses.

cant believe how much you guys trust the government and big pharma, especially on a weed forum.