What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wuhan Coronavirus is an Offensive Biological Warfare Weapon

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Somebody told me the Chinese were developing offensive chemical and biological weapons with the emphasis on the word "offensive". I found the following on the subject. I too believe this was a screw up at the factory in Wuhan or a test on their own people which got out of control. What do you think? Inquiring minds would like to know :tiphat:

Dr. Francis Boyle discusses the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan, China and the Biosafety Level 4 laboratory (BSL-4) from which he believes the infectious disease escaped. He believes the virus is potentially lethal and an offensive biological warfare weapon or dual-use biowarfare weapons agent genetically modified with gain of function properties, which is why the Chinese government originally tried to cover it up and is now taking drastic measures to contain it. The Wuhan BSL-4 lab is also a specially designated World Health Organization (WHO) research lab and Dr. Boyle contends that the WHO knows full well what is occurring.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsyujjitOFM&feature=emb_title

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Well it wouldn't surprise me. I enjoyed the video, thanks for posting the link. People in the comment section are also making really good points as well. Regardless of who is responsible, and if this is indeed a weapon, people too quickly dismiss the possibility are stupid. Bioweapons are always being developed. It's a sad reality.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- isn't Lymes disease from a buncha government chemists - messing about in some laboratory? - or is that just another conspiracy theory?

Corona looks to be blamed on people eating 'bushmeat' again - that's bats and cats and rats - and all that jazz - or is that just a media false flag - to hide whats been going down in the lab?

Stardog

I had been certain that Lyme Disease was a govt creation. It's rampant where I live and probably more than 50% of the people that live here are infected at some point. Anyway I was watching a documentary about that guy they found frozen in a glacier up in the Alps they call him "Utzi' or something and he was dated to be from way back and he tested positive for Lymes and they said he'd been suffering from it for many years due to the degradation of his joints. Would they lie? Certainly, but it made me think a bit.
The Chinese thing I have no idea about but I wouldn't doubt the worst of it, seems like every govt is up to no good as far as it's people are concerned.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
- isn't Lymes disease from a buncha government chemists - messing about in some laboratory? - or is that just another conspiracy theory?
(YES- JUST ANOTHER CONSPIRACY THEORY)
Corona looks to be blamed on people eating 'bushmeat' again - that's bats and cats and rats - and all that jazz - or is that just a media false flag - to hide whats been going down in the lab?
(ENTIRELY POSSIBLE. CHINA HAS BEEN AT WAR WITH THE WEST FOR SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS. WE JUST DID NOT KNOW IT.)

brickweeder

(ENTIRELY POSSIBLE. CHINA HAS BEEN AT WAR WITH THE WEST FOR SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS. WE JUST DID NOT KNOW IT.)
not sure of the timing or the true history, but the brits and their opium war was definitely an eye opener regarding imperial economic and military power. It would be interesting to see what 100 years in the future looks like.

right now, every sovereign country (defined by having a military that can keep it sovereign), or any weak country that has a desire for an asymmetric weapon that it can respond to aggression with, probably has a biological warfare program to produce biological weapons. Its just that some countries are way better at it and have better safeguards for containing their mad creations than others. But nothing is 100 percent in this area. If ever a created virus gets a true hold on the population, whether from an intentional or inadvertent release, where it goes and who it touches may not be able to be contained without horrific measures.

This is why its important to keep an eye open, because if and when horrific containment measures start in one area, it is entirely possible that those or similar response measures will follow the disease, wherever it goes.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
As far as I'm concerned HIV/AIDS was a bioweapon as well, and from what I've been told by people with the disease, the medications make it worse.

One time my girlfriend at the time and I met a man with AIDS at a bookstore, and he looked very healthy. He told me that he lost a lot of friends to the disease and they had all gone through treatment. He declined treatment and dedicated his life to health and fitness and claims to have been living with the disease since the 80s, and we met him circa 05-06. We never exchanged contact information, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's still healthy.

I'm not saying treatments are bad or are the killer, I'm simply relaying what I was told by someone with AIDS who declines treatment and is fine, who told me that his friends who took the treatments ended up getting really sick and ended up dying shortly after the diagnosis.

St. Phatty

If I worked for an American biowarfare lab, it would be my job or a co-worker's job to obtain live samples of nCov-2019.

Not unlike in the movie Aliens when "the corporation" keeps talking about weaponizing the chest-bursters.

Sunshineinabag

fleecing

fleecing

When my mother asked my grandpa why he wanted me to join the service 1991......he screamed the chinese have been fleecing our infrastructure since i was a teenager! :peacock:
He was a commander in the navy....knew his chit, has buddies to this day in JSOC .............somethings gonna give

Sunshineinabag

martin skreli

martin skreli

As far as I'm concerned HIV/AIDS was a bioweapon as well, and from what I've been told by people with the disease, the medications make it worse.

One time my girlfriend at the time and I met a man with AIDS at a bookstore, and he looked very healthy. He told me that he lost a lot of friends to the disease and they had all gone through treatment. He declined treatment and dedicated his life to health and fitness and claims to have been living with the disease since the 80s, and we met him circa 05-06. We never exchanged contact information, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's still healthy.

I'm not saying treatments are bad or are the killer, I'm simply relaying what I was told by someone with AIDS who declines treatment and is fine, who told me that his friends who took the treatments ended up getting really sick and ended up dying shortly after the diagnosis.

have you read about ole marty? If not you should!

tetragrammaton

Veteran
^^ No, I haven't, but please PM me some links, or post them here if it's appropriate. Always interested in gaining more knowledge.

Amynamous

FWIW, the Wuhan Corona Virus would be a terrible bio-warfare agent. The incubation period is much too long and has minimal effect on strong, healthy people. Viruses with short incubation periods with maximum effect on all who become infected(ex: ebola) would be a better bio-weapon.

Also, i believe i recently read that corona viruses like this one, SARS and MERS are often transmitted via animal vectors.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
FWIW, the Wuhan Corona Virus would be a terrible bio-warfare agent. The incubation period is much too long and has minimal effect on strong, healthy people. Viruses with short incubation periods with maximum effect on all who become infected(ex: ebola) would be a better bio-weapon.

Also, i believe i recently read that corona viruses like this one, SARS and MERS are often transmitted via animal vectors.

already confirmed human to human transmission.

T

Teddybrae

NO WONDER YR A LATEX FETISHIST!

When my mother asked my grandpa why he wanted me to join the service 1991......he screamed the chinese have been fleecing our infrastructure since i was a teenager! :peacock:
He was a commander in the navy....knew his chit, has buddies to this day in JSOC .............somethings gonna give

T

Teddybrae

The voice of Reason! Thank god! Why is this even a thread? (Sorry Tudo but you watch too much tele.)

Lotsa traditional Asians spend an unusual amount of time walking where there's duck shit ...

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Longer incubation period just means it travels faster and further undetected. I'd say this isn't a reason to dismiss it. Also it could have escaped by mistake. Slim chances, but not to be dismissed.

Latest posts

Latest posts